Forum › Toumei na Usui Mizuiro ni discussion

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Finished? Wait hang on a second.. Is Ichika and Shun still dating? It's just going be a thing behind his back from now on?
Maybe i missed something? :/

I do like the art tho :3

No, I don't think, they are still dating. I'm relatively sure, Shun inviting Ichika to his game, was a test. Ichika not showing, ment, she chose Ritsu.

joined Mar 15, 2017

Finished? Wait hang on a second.. Is Ichika and Shun still dating? It's just going be a thing behind his back from now on?

He knew he had lost when she didn't turn up to support him.

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

No, I don't think, they are still dating. I'm relatively sure, Shun inviting Ichika to his game, was a test. Ichika not showing, ment, she chose Ritsu.

That makes a whole lotta sense tbh

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Cleaning ears on new level..xDD

She could have break up with the guy properly tho..

But I'm here for the yuri so no complains :PP

joined Aug 28, 2016

Ritsu sure has some issues, but as long as Ichika knows what she's getting into, it's okay, right...?

Fb99a412e56031b0a8f5568f284d39f1435bb314_hq
joined Nov 19, 2017

Even tho im a sucker for yuri i gotta say , these hoes aint loyal boi 2 timing my nigga shun ... thats nasty af .
Give that dude a week and he'll get depressed and starts listening I to sad lofi beats with those cartoon intros , bottom line is we live in a society

last edited at Apr 14, 2018 8:33PM

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I think they actually broke up properly but was not explicitly mentioned anymore. Good use a few more chapters but either way I'm happy it ended with Yuri.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

So.. did she break up with Shun? Are they going out now and Shun's okay with it? I dont get this ending

last edited at Apr 14, 2018 8:40PM

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

This boy is such a good person that I feel bad for him. I am not fan of cheating even it is yuri manga.

joined Oct 17, 2016

Funny to reread this, whe you know what she is listenting to. Also you see the mp3 player in the beginning too when she recorded it.. :>

Reading the comments the MC seems to be disliked a bit. But imo I could understand her behaviour. First she didnt think of a relationship with her before she got together with Shun. And then she had to endure everyday seeing them together, realizing that she wants to be in his position. She managed to do this for almost half a year. Also a big problem is, that they were sitll friends and versy cloth (ear cleaning stuff). I cant really blame her to lose it, it was just to bad that she was caught in the act. Imo it was quite a realistic behaviour, though ofc she did it against her will, but she regretted it and felt remorse.

@ het vs yuri and sexual orientation: imo it was quite obvious, that she prefered Ritsu. She said herself, that she didnt feel comfotable with Shun and even scared. Imo feeling secure is one of the biggest pilars of a relationship, even before being intelligent, looks etc.

@ CHeating: It was not. Both of them basically were clear about, that the relationship between Shun and Ichika had a crack since this "incident" and they knew that she had to chose again whom she wants to be with together. His shrine wish even was, that she would chose him. So when Ritsu chose to not go the match, it was over and its not like he didnt knew about it. Ofc you could argue that they didnt clearly break up before, but thats all.

last edited at Apr 14, 2018 10:04PM

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Even tho im a sucker for yuri i gotta say , these hoes aint loyal boi 2 timing my nigga shun ... thats nasty af .
Give that dude a week and he'll get depressed and starts listening I to sad lofi beats with those cartoon intros , bottom line is we live in a society

GANG YURI RISE UP!

...no, seriously, this is possibly the only time I'd rather have it end het. The MC was just... such a legitimately bad person, everything she did was selfish. Reminds me of the ending of Scum's Wish, actually this entire premise reminds me of it, no wonder it's so contentious lol.

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

So.. did she break up with Shun? Are they going out now and Shun's okay with it? I dont get this ending

Yes to all of your questions

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

I hope there's POV for the guy, too. I don't think he's innocent. The way I see it, he has his own way of selfishness, too. Good thing he's a gentleman and let his friends have their happiness.

last edited at Apr 14, 2018 11:08PM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Whoaw what already so fast paced damn, I mean I'm digging it but whoaw that's fast, I just hope we get some Ritsu POV in an extra and what her thought processing was in this chapter cause wtf

last edited at Apr 14, 2018 10:50PM

joined Sep 11, 2014

Reminds me of Girl x Girl x Boy, though not as good as that. But at least the ending isn't a cheating end, nor a "happy end".

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

GANG YURI RISE UP!

...no, seriously, this is possibly the only time I'd rather have it end het. The MC was just... such a legitimately bad person, everything she did was selfish. Reminds me of the ending of Scum's Wish, actually this entire premise reminds me of it, no wonder it's so contentious lol.

Nah love in general is selfish she dosent have to stay with the guy if she doesn't want to it doesnt matter if the guys nice. the mc wasnt even that bad at all..... if she had stayed with the guy while still having feelings for the mc that would have been worse. they would end up breaking up eventually. it was better if they stop now before they end up being worse off

last edited at Apr 14, 2018 11:49PM

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

GANG YURI RISE UP!

Nah love in general is selfish

Imma keep it real with you chief: That line by itself disqualifies any and all points you had after that. You are just objectively wrong in your understanding of love. This ain't even agape or some religious shit, plain and simple, love is selfless! Selfish love... is not actual love! Them's the facts, my guy, idk else what to say...

joined Sep 1, 2017

This boy is such a good person that I feel bad for him. I am not fan of cheating even it is yuri manga.

meh. I usually don't feel bad for the guys, who lose to another girl. It's not like I don't think it hurts, the guy, to get dumped by someone he loves. I just don't feel it's a betrayal. Even if it happened to to me, I just think to myself, it can't be helped. I would drink myself stupid, and cry in my beer. After a couple of weeks, I would pick myself up, dust myself off, and move on. I could even still be friends with my ex, if she wanted to be. That would never work if she cheated, on me, with another guy.

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

Art is gorgeous

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Ya'll who think Shun should've won genuinely make me laugh.
Het has cuntblocked and won against yuri since the 1980's. One "selfish" femMC winning againts het isn't exactly a big deal. Let yuri series' be yuri series'. If you don't like it then tough luck I guess. Move on to more wholesome yuri stories then. If anything this series should be applauded because it goads you into thinking "Is it worth it for the yuri".

As for me I'm a pure yuri fan so I want yuri to win against het everytime all the time. No amount of "good guy" antics will ever make me root for the maleMC. Het has enough stories in media as it is.

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

meh. I usually don't feel bad for the guys, who lose to another girl. It's not like I don't think it hurts, the guy, to get dumped by someone he loves. I just don't feel it's a betrayal. Even if it happened to to me, I just think to myself, it can't be helped. I would drink myself stupid, and cry in my beer. After a couple of weeks, I would pick myself up, dust myself off, and move on. I could even still be friends with my ex, if she wanted to be. That would never work if she cheated, on me, with another guy.

I hope this is sarcasm.

joined Sep 1, 2017

GANG YURI RISE UP!

Imma keep it real with you chief: That line by itself disqualifies any and all points you had after that. You are just objectively wrong in your understanding of love. This ain't even agape or some religious shit, plain and simple, love is selfless! Selfish love... is not actual love! Them's the facts, my guy, idk else what to say...

technically everything we do is selfish. Even when we do unselfish things deep down our motivations are selfish. There is no getting around it, selfishness is just a fact of life.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

GANG YURI RISE UP!

Call me twisted but I'm pretty sure "love is selfless" is not necessarily a fact since for me, it's only ideal. Sounds perfect but superficial coz in reality(mostly) "love is selfish". We all have different versions of love. We ain't all saint here to make time for selfless love. We all fight for that so-called "love" and as long as people achieve their happiness, no matter how selfish it gets, that's still love for me.

Cat
joined Jan 21, 2015

Lol @ the 'nice guy' dudebros. She wanted to date m/c more than the guy, end of story. She has no obligation to stay with him regardless of what a "good guy" he is OR how "selfish" the m/c acts. Wtf even is "selfless" love?? Staying with someone out of pity? Grow up.

joined Dec 13, 2013

ritsu is very disrespectful tho
her friend is in a relationship and she basically pretend she isnt? she has no respect for ichika or shun at all despite them being friends.
but also ichika sucks for trying to be in the middle instead of simply not accepting shun as a bf if she didn’t love him. at least she made a decision by the end but i dont think she would ever if ritsu didnt kiss her. well, theyre both trash and deserve each other...

To reply you must either login or sign up.