Forum › Toumei na Usui Mizuiro ni discussion

joined Jun 12, 2015

Ritsu is a creep. Weird story.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

ritsu is very disrespectful tho
her friend is in a relationship and she basically pretend she isnt? she has no respect for ichika or shun at all despite them being friends.
but also ichika sucks for trying to be in the middle instead of simply not accepting shun as a bf if she didn’t love him. at least she made a decision by the end but i dont think she would ever if ritsu didnt kiss her. well, theyre both trash and deserve each other...

Woe. Totally harsh.

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

these comments are fun to read

last edited at Apr 15, 2018 6:17AM

joined Mar 11, 2018

no one need Het

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Hells yeah i loved it

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Thank you blessed mangaka for letting the lesbians win. Ive been in this sort of shitty childhood friend love triangle scenario before. One girl I was madly in love with ended up hooking up with the male childhood friend. So I'm happy that this story exists. And no it wasn't wrong, I can totally get how Ritsu feels and acts. And besides, it was Ichika' s choice in the end. She wanted Ritsu. I'm glad it ended that way.

Hedgehog
joined Feb 26, 2018

It ended rather abruptly. I felt like it needed a bit more resolution. Apparently the girls are now dating and they are all friends again just like that?

uzumakixhinata
joined Nov 7, 2013

I loved it. Glad shun was pretty sport about it.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

We all fight for that so-called "love"...

We do?

I was speaking generally about the topic..let me rephrase it to "most people(in love)" instead of just "we" so you might understand it?

last edited at Apr 15, 2018 10:30AM

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

After thousands of works where marriage(arranged or not)/common sense/"I don't want to miss anything in the future" won over yuri, we get a story where yuri actually wins, and people are still complaining XD
"Shun was a good boy"
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/toumei_na_usui_mizuiro_ni_ch02#7
Yeah, good boys always scare the shit out of their girlfriends lmao
Still it was damn too fast.

last edited at Apr 15, 2018 10:37AM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

no one need Het

I'm here for the yuri so yeah xD it served it's purpose as a plot device. I'm swimming from the tears of these salty people xDDD

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I'm not really a fan of that whole 'My love started dating someone else so now I must become comically villainous person because if I can't be their lover they may as well hate me' scenario. Not sure why it seems so popular in manga.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Well, this has me conflicted. On the one hand, I rooted for yuri, and I am happy it went that way. On the other hand, Ritsu is a total creep. The fact all three of them remained friends afterwards was a nice touch, though.

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Some of y'all are making it real clear why you haven't ever been in relationships. Selfless love isn't a high-minded ideal, it's literally the starting basis for any legitimate relationship. Heck outta' here with that "humans are biologically selfish, there's no helping it!" libertarian BS, it was already well established that WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY!

And I never said the dude was a nice guy who deserved the girl or anything, I never even said he was a good person, merely that MC was far worse, far more self-absorbed and refusing to see anyone's perspective but her own. This isn't about the larger narrative of a history of yuri erasure or something, this is literally just "the MC was insanely uncaring about other people's feelings", simple as that. I'm not going to accept such a warped story of forcing yourself on others to make them love you as "a win for yuri!" because if anything, it's a win for emotional abuse. Ideally, none of these people would ever get together, let alone continue to interact with each other, since their emotional stability flies out the window whenever they're with one another, but if the only two realistic options were "girl goes with dude" and "girl goes with MC", then, yuri be damned, I'll pick the less manipulative ending and go with the former, though both are pretty bad options for the reasons I've stated above.

last edited at Apr 15, 2018 11:23AM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Nice ending, the Guy is really cool i love em. Stunning Art !.no need to hate on the girls especially on ritsu since she didn't really do much,, it's just that ichika realized she loves her and broke up with the guy AND THAT'S IT. it's hard for the guy but he just has to accept it it's not like they cheated on him or anything she properly broke up with him. it's really just a simple story not as debatable or controversial as netsuzou trap so no need to get overdramatic. good manga overall.

Shizuma_r%20twitter%20ava
joined Sep 16, 2011

You have already noticed that the story is still marked as "ongoing"? ...

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Some of y'all are making it real clear why you haven't ever been in relationships.

Jokes on you..I just celebrated my 7th year with my girl last January..xDD I'm loving her selfishly..:P

joined Feb 21, 2018

And I never said the dude was a nice guy who deserved the girl or anything, I never even said he was a good person, merely that MC was far worse, far more self-absorbed and refusing to see anyone's perspective but her own. This isn't about the larger narrative of a history of yuri erasure or something, this is literally just "the MC was insanely uncaring about other people's feelings", simple as that. I'm not going to accept such a warped story of forcing yourself on others to make them love you as "a win for yuri!" because if anything, it's a win for emotional abuse. Ideally, none of these people would ever get together, let alone continue to interact with each other, since their emotional stability flies out the window whenever they're with one another, but if the only two realistic options were "girl goes with dude" and "girl goes with MC", then, yuri be damned, I'll pick the less manipulative ending and go with the former, though both are pretty bad options for the reasons I've stated above.

Less manipulative? You are given obvious hints from the very beginning that the het was already on shaky ground before MC started e
being aggressive. The girl didn't even let the dude clen her ears, they havent properly kissed(assuming from the "I guess"), and at the first sign of MC showing her feelings the girl didn't want any physical contact with the dude. That's the relationship you wanted to win over the heartbroken gay girl who thought that everyone would think she was disgusting if she let your feelings be known? Alrightythen.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Breakdanceanomicon posted:

And I never said the dude was a nice guy who deserved the girl or anything, I never even said he was a good person, merely that MC was far worse, far more self-absorbed and refusing to see anyone's perspective but her own.

You do realize she's a teenage girl who recently realized she's not only gay but in love with her best friend who is dating her other childhood friend, right? Cause what you described her as (self-absorbed and unable to see others' perspectives) is one of the most common traits a person can have at that age and teenage girls tend to be quite emotional and act irrationally.

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Less manipulative? You are given obvious hints from the very beginning that the het was already on shaky ground before MC started e
being aggressive. The girl didn't even let the dude clen her ears, they havent properly kissed(assuming from the "I guess"), and at the first sign of MC showing her feelings the girl didn't want any physical contact with the dude. That's the relationship you wanted to win over the heartbroken gay girl who thought that everyone would think she was disgusting if she let your feelings be known? Alrightythen.

Everything you just said amounts to her not wanting to physically touch the guy, which can clearly be seen as the confusion/trauma of having her best friend forcibly kiss her. Clearly you haven't seen Phantom Blood. None of that compares to the actual emotional manipulation that the MC puts her through.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/toumei_na_usui_mizuiro_ni_ch02#14

She also rejects MC's touch as well, because, again, confusion brought on by MC's forced kiss.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/toumei_na_usui_mizuiro_ni_ch02#16

Which the girl CLEARLY states right here. If y'all think "oh noes, she forcibly kissed me and now I'm all hot and bothered because I realize I love her instead of my boyfriend, guess I'll push him away and eventually give into her selfish ways" is good romance... then yikes, because that's literally the logic hentai uses. "You say that you hate me, but look at your lewd body's reaction! Clearly you love my uncalled for physical advances!" Real romance doesn't start when one party forces themselves on the other.

You do realize she's a teenage girl who recently realized she's not only gay but in love with her best friend who is dating her other childhood friend, right? Cause what you described her as (self-absorbed and unable to see others' perspectives) is one of the most common traits a person can have at that age and teenage girls tend to be quite emotional and act irrationally.

You do realize that, while true, none of that absolves her actions. Everything you just said is an explanation, not an excuse. Teenagers being horny doesn't mean it's okay for them to touch people without their consent, even if somehow that magically causes the other person to fall in love with them afterwards, I don't see what's so hard about this that none of you can understand.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/toumei_na_usui_mizuiro_ni_ch02#21

The dude is right here. And no amount of romance manga logic of "she became okay with it afterwards!" is ever going to change that. One fictional example doesn't change the real-world fact that making someone aware of your feels by forcing yourself on them isn't a legitimate way to start a relationship.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/toumei_na_usui_mizuiro_ni_ch02#28
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/toumei_na_usui_mizuiro_ni_ch02#29
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/toumei_na_usui_mizuiro_ni_ch02#31
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/toumei_na_usui_mizuiro_ni_ch02#32

This is 100% emotional abuse, plain and simple. "It's either he goes or I goes!" is a classic manipulative line, putting people on the spot to force them into a decision.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/toumei_na_usui_mizuiro_ni_ch03#13
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/toumei_na_usui_mizuiro_ni_ch03#15
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/toumei_na_usui_mizuiro_ni_ch03#16
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/toumei_na_usui_mizuiro_ni_ch03#32

Y'all are crazy for thinking this is some great ending, when it's so clearly siding with the emotional abuser on the flimsiest of reasons. The dude ain't great, but the MC is straight-up in the wrong about basically everything, no amount of unearned happy endings will change that. I'm pretty sure the fin meant it is over, which makes sense narratively, so I'll leave it at that, but it's honestly concerning how hard some of you are reaching to make the MC not the bad person she very obviously is just because you prefer yuri. This girl makes Mei look saintly in comparison.

last edited at Apr 15, 2018 2:00PM

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Everything you just said amounts to her not wanting to physically touch the guy, which can clearly be seen as the confusion/trauma of having her best friend forcibly kiss her. Clearly you haven't seen Phantom Blood. None of that compares to the actual emotional manipulation that the MC puts her through.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/toumei_na_usui_mizuiro_ni_ch02#14

She also rejects MC's touch as well, because, again, confusion brought on by MC's forced kiss.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/toumei_na_usui_mizuiro_ni_ch02#16

Which the girl CLEARLY states right here. If y'all think "oh noes, she forcibly kissed me and now I'm all hot and bothered because I realize I love her instead of my boyfriend, guess I'll push him away and eventually give into her selfish ways" is good romance... then yikes, because that's literally the logic hentai uses. "You say that you hate me, but look at your lewd body's reaction! Clearly you love my uncalled for physical advances!" Real romance doesn't start when one party forces themselves on the other.

You do realize that, while true, none of that absolves her actions. Everything you just said is an explanation, not an excuse. Teenagers being horny doesn't mean it's okay for them to touch people without their consent, even if somehow that magically causes the other person to fall in love with them afterwards, I don't see what's so hard about this that none of you can understand.

But dude, you do know that the other girl is awake, right? And that knowing their position, MC could not possibly bent 90° to kiss the girl so MC might lift her head a bit and kiss where like sloooowly and if other girl doesn't want it to happen, she might just wake up or something. Oh since you're a bit sensitive, this might come out as "victim blaming". So let's say, she can't say no to MC's said
"assault". But does that really equate to that? Sounds to you like MC raped the girl. It was a wrong decision to force a kiss on her sleeping friend, yes. But like they're teenage and doesn't know what to do with their feelings? People do make mistakes. And there are ALWAYS consequences for that. It just turned out her consequences went bit smoothly unlike in other scenes where other people would be disgusted towards her.

People always overthink and force their own ideals. So I understand how you see the situation but like, this is also how we see the situation.

last edited at Apr 15, 2018 2:42PM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Y'all are crazy for thinking this is some great ending, when it's so clearly siding with the emotional abuser on the flimsiest of reasons. The dude ain't great, but the MC is straight-up in the wrong about basically everything, no amount of unearned happy endings will change that. I'm pretty sure the fin meant it is over, which makes sense narratively, so I'll leave it at that, but it's honestly concerning how hard some of you are reaching to make the MC not the bad person she very obviously is just because you prefer yuri. This girl makes Mei look saintly in comparison.

Yeah..call me/us crazy all you want..MC and Mei are pretty tamed..I'm far worst than them when I was their age..but guess what..people grow up,good thing mine was for the better..haha so yeah, maybe I didn't desreve my happy ending but who cares..I'm happy now..as well as the MC xD soon Mei will also be happy..I'm pretty sure with that(author-san said so)..x'D

last edited at Apr 15, 2018 2:18PM

joined Feb 21, 2018

Forcibly kiss her? The girl was awake the whole time and let it happen, then pretended she had no idea. Didnt take much force.

And you really going to say it's the same as raping her till she likes it? Hahahahaha seriously, who hurt you? You're whole comparison falls apart when your hentai scenario revolves around the girl hating the person forcing themself on her. Here, there is no hate. She likes her and always has.

This is 100% emotional abuse, plain and simple. "It's either he goes or I goes!" is a classic manipulative line, putting people on the spot to force them into a decision.

Except neither of them go, it's never even proposed. MC never asked her to choose, she just couldnt stand watching the girl she loved being with another person. Do id ahe chose the guy MC rather break all connections and let them be. Which is very understandeable. Your whole argument is just a strawman, no basis in the actual story.

This idea that MC is somehow emotionally abusive is laughable at best and comapring it so Citrus is just the cherry on top.

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/toumei_na_usui_mizuiro_ni_ch02#6

Y'all really think this is the face of someone who WANTED their friend to kiss them!? LMAO. She was put into a compromising spot: Stay asleep and let her friend kiss her or stop her, revealing that she knows MC's intentions and ruining their friendship, which is what happens anyways until the end because apparently the fact that MC recorded her erotic moaning counts as a grand romantic gesture. Why would she pretend it didn't happen if she wanted it? Why not just say 'oh, I liked that, please keep doing it"? Her clear confused feelings afterwards are all a result of the MC's inappropriate actions, no matter the outcome, that remains true. "She likes her, and always has" as an excuse for kissing someone you BELIEVE to be asleep is still a milder form of "it's okay to force a kiss on someone if they love you!" Who hurt you, my guy? MC didn't know her friend's feelings, she didn't know her friend was secretly awake and secretly loved her, all she thought of was her own desires. The verdict is not good.

last edited at Apr 15, 2018 2:47PM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Breakdanceanomicon is not grilled enough..loool I want to see him/her toasted tomorrow.. jk hahaha peace!

I need some sleep now but wait, I need to forcibly kiss my sleeping girl first..don't worry, it will just be a light kiss, I promise!!! ><

To reply you must either login or sign up.