Forum › Toumei na Usui Mizuiro ni discussion

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

You know you're reading a yuri manga wrong when you're cheering for the guy

Seriously, he is so much more decent and reasonable. Ritsu crying amd blaming him for going out with the girl he likes when she thinks they should all just be friends and continually anggggst is ridiculous.

But she'll confess her feelings now and try to break them up because apparently thats OK

Pretty obvious how its gonna end after some stringing along and some angst drama, i feel bad for the poor guy

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

Maybe it'll be polyamory het? That's not all that common

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

sometimes loving someone means hurting someone else as a result. when you love a friend its like saying you value them more then your other friend and that hurts.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Midnightgunner posted:

That sucks. At least you don't have sleep paralysis. I do. You wake up and just can't move an inch. I can't even open my eyes.

There was a time when I woke up and couldn't move or speak, but this time I was also unable to breath. It was panic inducing.

You can actually break out of sleep paralysis with some experience. Though it's not easy and if you're like me you run the risk of suddenly snapping out of it only to do something like slam your face into the wall. (Or have a dream that you're experiencing sleep paralysis and end up waking yourself up trying to fight your way out of it...)

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

I'm really sorry for the huge response.

That wasn't huge and pretty on point, I think, you're all forgiven.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Best end would be poly end

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

i don't feel bad for the guy at all.... it really doesnt matter if your a reasonable person if your girlfriend leaves you for someone else she probably didn't like you much in the first place. :p

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

That would be the BAD ENDING

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

The guy is being the most reasonable of the bunch, weirdly enough, with Ichika being completely oblivious and Ritsu being insecure and consequently aggressive. Hope that's not an excuse to dismiss her feelings altogether.

In some weird way I find it counter-productive that he's so reasonable; he comes across as "not truly caring", a bit. I'm not saying he should go all crazy, but maybe this is not a topic where someone should be all that "reasonable"?

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Kisama! I will burn you alive!

An orgy ending is the best ending :P

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

God..After she know that two peoples love her ..I hope she choose quick -.- I hate it when they play ''friends'' like nothing was happend.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

God..After she know that two peoples love her ..I hope she choose quick -.- I hate it when they play ''friends'' like nothing was happend.

How much chance of that happening is there? It'd basically be over right then and there. No doubt there's going to be a bit of back and forth (depending on the amount of chapters this has...)

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

How much chance of that happening is there? It'd basically be over right then and there. No doubt there's going to be a bit of back and forth (depending on the amount of chapters this has...)

Next chapter is the last one.

joined Dec 26, 2016

There's something romantic about a girl leaving a guy for a girl

A050c715-12ad-47a0-a5a0-e1654299fd79-4759-000005257e7af72a
joined Dec 22, 2015

If you truly love some one you will let them go if they're happy... she's forcing herself on her... it's disgusting

joined Feb 18, 2015

Maybe it'll be polyamory het? That's not all that common

Would actually be het + bisexual + lesbian. As a bisexual and poly person I would actually like this development, but I don't think it will happen because Ichika says pretty clearly that she feels something for Ritsu that she actually dosen't feel for Shun. As for the other two, Shun basically just want to try get through all of this without losing his friendship with Ritsu and being honest with Ichika, and Ritsu is completely lost and doing shit without thinking, but I think that she in the end of the day just want to have a relationship with Ichika but still care for her friendship with Shun, that's why she was so mad that he wasn't angry at her, because she felt that she deserve that.

I'm really sorry for the huge response.

I agree. In the first chapter she talks about how she feels strange about kissing him because she always thought the relationship between the three of them wouldn't change. It is kind of implied that she isn't really into it the way she says it. Then there's the whole ear cleaning thing and the fact that she doesn't trust Shun to do it.

Then, of course, it's made quite explicit in the 2nd chapter that she was turned on when Ritsu kissed her in a way that she hasn't been by Shun. You really get the feeling that she agreed to date Shun because she didn't want to hurt his feelings by turning him down, not because she felt the same type of feelings for him.

And, yeah, there's a dearth of good stories about poly relationships, especially bisexual ones. If you haven't read it, I highly suggest the "Adaptation" series by Malinda Lo. (Hopefully that's not too much of a spoiler... LOL!)

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I don't know if anyone commented on it, but the drawing style is really nice in my opinion. Cute without being too moe, detailed without being too crowded, the expressions are vivid.

I really like this author's style.

last edited at Feb 3, 2018 5:33AM

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

I don't know if anyone commented on it, but the drawing style is really nice in my opinion. Cute without being too moe, detailed without being too crowded, the expressions are vivid.

I agree, the drawings' aesthetic is really pleasing to the eyes.

last edited at Feb 3, 2018 11:10AM

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Midnightgunner posted:

That sucks. At least you don't have sleep paralysis. I do. You wake up and just can't move an inch. I can't even open my eyes.

There was a time when I woke up and couldn't move or speak, but this time I was also unable to breath. It was panic inducing.

You can actually break out of sleep paralysis with some experience. Though it's not easy and if you're like me you run the risk of suddenly snapping out of it only to do something like slam your face into the wall. (Or have a dream that you're experiencing sleep paralysis and end up waking yourself up trying to fight your way out of it...)

I once kicked the wall and broke my toe.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Damn this manga is moving waaaay faster than I thought it would. We barely know any of the characters, any background, family status etc.
But damn do I like the art.

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

I decided not to read comments yet and leave the comment first. First of all, wow, she was awake, that usually doesn’t happen. Progress is fast in this story. Anyways, I don’t feel the maker is going about this right. I like Yuri, but I’m genuinely rooting for Shun since he’s such a cool guy.

This is one where I legit want the guy to win, since I like him more than his rival. I love it don’t like our protagonist really at all. I don’t like how aggressive she is towards her friends, I don’t like how she blames the guy for following his feelings in a reasonable way, when she did the same in a less reasonable way, I don’t like how she is basically forcing herself onto the girl she likes without consideration for her feelings. Since that’s probably the end ship, I don’t think I’ll like this story.

Anyways, other than that, the story is interesting and the art reminds me of Shimanami Tasogare.

last edited at Feb 4, 2018 11:51PM

joined Jan 20, 2018

Damn this manga is moving waaaay faster than I thought it would. We barely know any of the characters, any background, family status etc.
But damn do I like the art.
Only 3 chapters, and she will end up with Ritsu

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

So that's it, I guess? Kinda fast, there

Good art, but the story was half-assed

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Finished? Wait hang on a second.. Is Ichika and Shun still dating? It's just going be a thing behind his back from now on?
Maybe i missed something? :/

I do like the art tho :3

last edited at Apr 14, 2018 7:21PM

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Is that it? Don't get me wrong the short ones are my favorite. Some times I even get impatient, during extremely long one shots. This one seemed rushed, though.

To reply you must either login or sign up.