Forum › Toumei na Usui Mizuiro ni discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

petrajones posted:

I've seen the raws and....

I feel bad for the guy. The 2 girls end up together. It felt like he got cast aside. He stays friends with them in the end, but I wouldn't have in that situation. I would have told them to fuck off.

I hate yuri like this.

Why would you feel bad for the guy? It's his only purpose.

I actually prefer yuri like yagakimi, where guys are a thing that exists. There are even guys who are not assholes, even though they don't get the pussy in the end.

joined Jan 20, 2018

petrajones posted:

I feel bad for the guy. The 2 girls end up together. It felt like he got cast aside. He stays friends with them in the end, but I wouldn't have in that situation. I would have told them to fuck off.

I hate yuri like this.

I actually prefer yuri like yagakimi, where guys are a thing that exists. There are even guys who are not assholes, even though they don't get the pussy in the end.
Your words about guys are best and you have right for lesbian men is just being

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Goddammit. What a cliffhanger.

Also, I think someone should check Ichika's pulse. No one that's sleeping gets their Head lifted and get kissed like that and don't wake up.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Also, I think someone should check Ichika's pulse. No one that's sleeping gets their Head lifted and get kissed like that and don't wake up.

wut? There are people who walk around sleeping and not wake up. I've seen some fall out of bed and continue sleeping. Or that sleep in loud public places.

Some people just have a very deep and easy sleep.

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

There's a lot of heavy sleepers, me for example. Once time i slept on a hammock and the rope broke off, and my mom tolds me that I kept on sleeping without notice. Another time when I wake up in the morning with a few rat bites on my toe.
Plus, I tells my mom that if she actually want to wake me up then she should use a broom and hits me

But in this case, yeah i think she did wake up

last edited at Jan 23, 2018 8:38AM

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

There's a lot of heavy sleepers, me for example. Once time i slept on a hammock and the rope broke off, and my mom tolds me that I kept on sleeping without notice. Another time when I wake up in the morning with a few rat bites on my toe.
Plus, I tells my mom that if she actually want to wake me up then she should use a broom and hits me

Jesus Christ. Son, sorry to tell you, but you have a condition.

joined Mar 20, 2017

Yeah, I know ' ᴧ '
And that's not the only problem. Opposed to deep sleep, sometime I can still aware of surroundings in my sleep.
And I also have the "time stop sleep", it's like... i close my eyes, then i woke up, literally a whole night in a blink, no exhausted or anything, it's just not feeling right.

Koitoyuu-1
joined Jan 23, 2018

Ooh, I love some good love triangle stories. I wanna know what happens next!

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Yeah, I know ' ᴧ '
And that's not the only problem. Opposed to deep sleep, sometime I can still aware of surroundings in my sleep.
And I also have the "time stop sleep", it's like... i close my eyes, then i woke up, literally a whole night in a blink, no exhausted or anything, it's just not feeling right.

That sucks. At least you don't have sleep paralysis. I do. You wake up and just can't move an inch. I can't even open my eyes.

There was a time when I woke up and couldn't move or speak, but this time I was also unable to breath. It was panic inducing.

joined Mar 20, 2017

That sucks. At least you don't have sleep paralysis. I do. You wake up and just can't move an inch. I can't even open my eyes.

There was a time when I woke up and couldn't move or speak, but this time I was also unable to breath. It was panic inducing.

It's because you didn't wake up, it's like dejavu in sleep, hearing the same sound's tricks your brain into think you had woken up but in truth you're still sleeping. That's why you can't move or speak, can't breath probably because you were in a position that hard to breath (face to pillow,...)

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

It's because you didn't wake up, it's like dejavu in sleep, hearing the same sound's tricks your brain into think you had woken up but in truth you're still sleeping. That's why you can't move or speak, can't breath probably because you were in a position that hard to breath (face to pillow,...)

Nope. I was on my backs. Could move my eyes under my eyelids as I wished.

Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

Yogg-Saron posted:

Haha fellow sleepers of the dead unite! When I was a kid I slept through a magnitude 7.5 earthquake, my parents had to drag me out of bed to evacuate the building. Kind of glad I don't have to worry about that where I live anymore. Now I just hope that my house never burns down while I'm asleep...

Anyway, Ritsu is definitely the scumbag in this situation, but as we all know, Yuri supercedes all other moral laws.

joined Mar 20, 2017

Nope. I was on my backs. Could move my eyes under my eyelids as I wished.

Haha fellow sleepers of the dead unite! When I was a kid I slept through a magnitude 7.5 earthquake, my parents had to drag me out of bed to evacuate the building. Kind of glad I don't have to worry about that where I live anymore. Now I just hope that my house never burns down while I'm asleep...

Whelp, let's hope for the best, comrades

joined Jan 16, 2016

wait am i dumb? im a bit confused with the sequencing, some events near the end seemed to jump around

last edited at Jan 25, 2018 8:35PM

Rin
joined Aug 4, 2017

Huh, well that was a thing. The first page really threw me off. Damn you ear cleaning scenes!

I'm only hoping Ichika didn't start dating Shun to make Ritsu jealous. That'd be even worse for the poor guy lol

joined Jan 16, 2017

petrajones posted:

I hate yuri like this.

Well that's a bad way of thinking. She just abandons him. These girls are terrible friends and terrible people.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Damn it girl. pull your shit together. That's not how to lesbian. TTwTT haha

I'm still not rooting for the guy but he's definitely a good one. But that kind of guy is nowhere to be found in reality.lol jk

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

It's like watching two trains wreck but the trains are on a bridge and then they fall off and land on a third train and also all the trains are full of dynamite.

So yeah, I'm interested in seeing where this goes.

last edited at Jan 31, 2018 10:04PM

joined Aug 29, 2016

The guy wants to discuss things like a reasonable person, WHAT A CONCEPT!!

Interesting how he saw the kiss, the girl was awake, all three basically know what they’re doing. And I think the reason for saying like at least I told her my feelings properly is because if he truly loves the girl, he’d think it’s only fair for the girl that she likes to properly confess just as he did

joined Feb 15, 2013

If I am the guy, just give them the blessing and walk away. It's some mutual affection shit over there. Sometime lifelong friend is more important than some highschool romance...

...or maybe threesome...? Ok fine, just asking, really. I'm walking away, ok... but just call me if you chang... * got door shut on face*

last edited at Jan 31, 2018 11:00PM

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

...or maybe threesome...? Ok fine, just asking, really. I'm walking away, ok... but just call me if you chang... * got door shut on face*

Everybody would win though...

joined Jun 3, 2017

Shun kun you are a good and keep it that way. Respect

last edited at Feb 1, 2018 2:06AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

Rape!

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

This manga will not end het!

I've once read a manga full of yuri and incest, then it ended in het, quite possible I'd say

If you're referring to Happy End, I still have PTSD from it.

Yeah, I was

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

The guy wants to discuss things like a reasonable person, WHAT A CONCEPT!!

Interesting how he saw the kiss, the girl was awake, all three basically know what they’re doing. And I think the reason for saying like at least I told her my feelings properly is because if he truly loves the girl, he’d think it’s only fair for the girl that she likes to properly confess just as he did

The guy is being the most reasonable of the bunch, weirdly enough, with Ichika being completely oblivious and Ritsu being insecure and consequently aggressive. Hope that's not an excuse to dismiss her feelings altogether.

To reply you must either login or sign up.