Forum › It Would Be Great if You Didn't Exist discussion

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

Noooo why would you leave her side when you clearly want to stay!!! Jeez what's up with these characters always half-assing their own desires

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Noooo why would you leave her side when you clearly want to stay!!! Jeez what's up with these characters always half-assing their own desires

Well, it's clear Han Guk-hwa is having some kind of PTSD episode of something that happened to her in the past. The blood and the violence are triggering something in her. I'm kinda torn about this. She was ready to stay with Jang Mi, but at the same time I can understand Kim Esther sending her away.

It's like a Catch 22. If she stays and has a freak out, it might make things a lot worse. If she leaves then she upsets Jang Mi who is already pissed at her for various reasons.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thanks for releasing 3 chapters together, let me wipe off my tears first... ufff, damn is hard to remember their names but I think (short white hair) is really brave, like wow girl you're super strong! bravo... but me? I was scared reading it! just seeing her there in the restaurant, hahaha (of course, no doubt she was scared too), I wish this could be the last time we see that guy, honestly, he's making me sick.

I'm just so happy for them...

joined Jan 11, 2018

I love this series, drama doesn't hang around for a million chapters (although one drama keeps coming back) and the characters make real progress and seem to want to go forward together rather than having one of them being the hero.

My god I love this series!

Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
THESE CHAPTERS
SUCH FEELINGS WITHIN
i love it....

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Also I'm glad that CEO is not actually trying to destroy their relationship like I had imagined in previous chapters

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Also I'm glad that CEO is not actually trying to destroy their relationship like I had imagined in previous chapters

Yeah, I think it was probably a case of her wanting to protect Jang Mi by making sure Guk Hwa is an ok person. Of course, that's usually something you shouldn't do on behalf of someone else, but maybe she was being particularly protective what with this horrible piece-of-shit ex Jang Mi (and Guk Hwa) are currently dealing with.

joined Jan 11, 2018

I love this series, drama doesn't hang around for a million chapters (although one drama keeps coming back) and the characters make real progress and seem to want to go forward together rather than having one of them being the hero.

My god I love this series!

That's why I like this a lot too. Characters actually seem to grow and just speak their mind. Not much of the usual tip-toeing around feelings for 100 chapters before something happens. Both of the main characters seem more real to me too, like they have actual strengths and weaknesses.

I am curious to see how the brown hair coworker will factor into this though (forgot her name). I got the feeling she was in love with Guk too but seems super shy.

I've seen the raws for a good bit of the series, I won't spoil it but I will say stay tuned.

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

That was what I had imagined as well. The CEO was always looking ominous as fuck when alone but then switch up really fast.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Confused... What Tue Hell happened?

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

good girl, Guk Hwa, get it all out. All the ugly stuff and the beautiful stuff too.

Also I like how at some point everyone was fine on some level with not just a slap taking place, but a fucking punch.

joined Jul 1, 2014

I still haven't really pieced together Guk-Hwa's past. It's only been shown in no-context fragments and it confuses the heck out of me. I wonder if anyone has any good theories here.

Something to do with her mother and either her mother's mother or her father's mother. I'm assuming the father's mother. Might have been violence towards her mother. My gaydar spiked when the flashback had her telling a female teacher she was happy because the female teacher protected her and her mother. So maybe a gay relationship for the mother that ended violently.

Someone important to Guk-Hwa tried to kill their self. Or there was a very violent and bloody scene in which she walked in on.

(I just did this from memory, btw, so forgive me if I misremembered).

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

good girl, Guk Hwa, get it all out. All the ugly stuff and the beautiful stuff too.

Also I like how at some point everyone was fine on some level with not just a slap taking place, but a fucking punch.

Oh. Well. I thought maybe it's was a cultural thing? ^^; goes with your current profile picture though.
No but really. I was mildly surprised but Ive seen it in a few animes before. Grit those teeth!
Maka had Blackstar punch her in the face to in Soul Eater. There was another one. . . . Dream Eater Mary I think had a moment like that?

These chapters have been great. Glad we got them all at once. Cliffhangers here would have caused . . . people to jump off cliffs!

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I need to ask who is the name in the bottle
huehuehue

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Wlfking posted:

Oh. Well. I thought maybe it's was a cultural thing? ^^; goes with your current profile picture though.
No but really. I was mildly surprised but Ive seen it in a few animes before. Grit those teeth!
Maka had Blackstar punch her in the face to in Soul Eater. There was another one. . . . Dream Eater Mary I think had a moment like that?

Yeah but those were shonen and blackstar is ... Blackstar haha.

joined Nov 26, 2017

The story is impossible in real life, but yes it's not that bad.

joined Jul 1, 2014

I feel like I'll regret asking, but how would it be impossible? It's not like we've seen anything that is excessively outlandish just yet.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I feel like I'll regret asking, but how would it be impossible? It's not like we've seen anything that is excessively outlandish just yet.

I even knew of (OK, it’s a “friend of a friend” story, but perfectly believable) two women who bonded over being cheated on by the same guy. Not lovers, but very close friends. And no domestic violence (that I heard of). But still.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

What are you talking about? There's two women! In a romantic relationship! They're both girls! Pure fantasy, I tell you! (harumph harumph harumph)

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

What are you talking about? There's two women! In a romantic relationship! They're both girls! Pure fantasy, I tell you! (harumph harumph harumph)

What would they even do? whispers (You know—in B.E.D.)

joined Jul 8, 2014

Maybe scissor or something?

24-1
joined Sep 21, 2011

LoL, Love the response! That is like the best line ever... What is that from though? I feel as if I have heard that in a movie or something.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I need to ask who is the name in the bottle
huehuehue

Pretty sure that's Guk-Hwa's abusive grandmother.

Tumblr_oy7pobhksm1wyi8heo2_1280
joined Feb 26, 2018

This manhwa has such good art and story; shame the author has a super irregular upload schedule on foxtoon :(

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ahhh my heart isn't ready for s2 :x
Thanks God I'm pretty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axPe_p0OLcY

To reply you must either login or sign up.