Forum › It Would Be Great if You Didn't Exist discussion

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Ahh, exciting! Super glad to see an update.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Tell me the author didn't just introduce a rival. Can I please get through one good series without a freakin' rival?

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Tell me the author didn't just introduce a rival. Can I please get through one good series without a freakin' rival?

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

...I don't understand. Did this just become a Carmex ad?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

knthomsen posted:

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER

I can handle rivals when they aren't turbo bitches... But when the main couple is already in love and dating I want to believe that the author will do something interested beyond confusion and lies to make it work... If not, then I guess I see you all in season 3 lol

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I feel like I'll regret asking, but how would it be impossible? It's not like we've seen anything that is excessively outlandish just yet.

I even knew of (OK, it’s a “friend of a friend” story, but perfectly believable) two women who bonded over being cheated on by the same guy. Not lovers, but very close friends. And no domestic violence (that I heard of). But still.

i mean we have those two girls who were in the Australian Bachelor show and ended up together. Technically the dude wasn't cheating but he was dating both of them and dumped them both so anything is possible XD

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Did it end at chapter 80?

It really looks like an ending (like it was destiny. I almost saw a red string there... and so, The End.)

Edit: oh... the blurb at the end of chap. 80 says "back with afterword next week".

So, it's over.

last edited at Mar 26, 2018 10:43AM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Did it end at chapter 80?

It really looks like an ending (like it was destiny. I almost saw a red string there... and so, The End.)

Edit: oh... the blurb at the end of chap. 80 says "back with afterword next week".

So, it's over.

The season is over, and it's an afterword to the season. It doesn't feel like an end to the series, but I could be wrong?

Edit: In fact, I'm fairly confident it isn't the end. There are still a lot of unanswered questions about Guk-Hwa's past, that teacher of hers, her mom and grandma, etc. Plus they're still very much in the middle stages of forming a long term commitment. I'd be surprised if the comic ends before they move in together, or at least tell Guk-Hwa's mom about Jang Mi.

last edited at Mar 26, 2018 11:41AM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

She isn't exactly a rival, and the author didn't just introduce her. She's just another character with her own wants and needs and kinda stalkery habits.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I mean, the author didn't just introduce her as a rival, i think it was established some chapters ago that she was interested on Guk-Hwa to some degree. I don't even think she's going to be a rival, maybe something more like one of those close friends who you know is interested in one of the MC's but respects their wish to not get involved with them. Or at least thats what i hope.

24-1
joined Sep 21, 2011

I mean, the author didn't just introduce her as a rival, i think it was established some chapters ago that she was interested on Guk-Hwa to some degree. I don't even think she's going to be a rival, maybe something more like one of those close friends who you know is interested in one of the MC's but respects their wish to not get involved with them. Or at least thats what i hope.

More like Stalker friend (with unrequited love) that steals love interest's possessions... She has crazy written all over that innocent looking face... Stalkers are scary...Women Stalkers are crazier, and Lesbian Stalkers in movies and literature tend to be the most crazy... Oh crap their doomed...

Love this series by the way, I like the rocky relationship... It makes it feel more real. Culture differences are sometimes funny... Like the WTF she is going to hit her girlfriend and said girlfriend seems ok with it... I'd be backing the hell away not clenching my teeth...

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I am really enjoying this series a lot, I like how emotional and believable a lot of the characters are. The angst seems kind of overwrought at times though.

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Jae-hee. No. Jae-hee, no. Stop this. Don't do it. Don't ruin the good Jaehee name (Jaehee Kang best girl) with your craziness. Author, don't let this happen. No. Stop.

(but also i know jae-hee will never be guk-hwa's love interest, i still hope she ends up happy with someone else once she gets over this unrequited love)

I´m at Chapter 29 atm and I've got a question: Is Kim Esthher a Boy or a Girl?
I'm confused cuz I thought they would be a guy, but then MC referred to them as a she. D:

last edited at Mar 27, 2018 6:24AM by

416213._sx1280_ql80_ttd_(2)
joined May 3, 2017

@Ninzin
Kim Esther is a girl, just very androgynous
Was confused too initially but I think it gets a little clearer as you read on

Alright, thank you for clarifying!

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

@Ninzin
Kim Esther is a girl, just very androgynous
Was confused too initially but I think it gets a little clearer as you read on

Yeah, the initial "What the hell, is this person a guy?" line was supposed to belie Ex-BF's prejudices, not be an actual question about the character's gender.

Da13268b-f483-49a8-b964-c1a7a08ba158
joined Mar 30, 2018

The series recently ended at chapter 80 and it caught me off guard to be honest. It feels kinda empty to have a story that I was used to having around to be gone before I know it. That being said, I am glad it got, what seemed to me, a more less proper ending as compared to White Angels Have No Wings.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

The series recently ended at chapter 80 and it caught me off guard to be honest. It feels kinda empty to have a story that I was used to having around to be gone before I know it. That being said, I am glad it got, what seemed to me, a more less proper ending as compared to White Angels Have No Wings.

I'm really pretty sure it's just the season ending, not the series. The last page says "Thank you for following season 2 until now", and there are a bunch of unexplored threads.

IceCreamFortress
Utena%20smug
joined Sep 11, 2016

I read the translated afterword and I'm pretty sure the author's just taking a break because of personal reasons and will continue the series. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

last edited at Apr 2, 2018 5:52AM

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

Guk-Wha your coworker is a nut-job. Quit.

joined Apr 19, 2018

Kim Jae-Hee is a sacrificial character.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

This girl is kinda getting yandere and it's getting real creepy

Anyways, I still hope she gets a happy ending because it's disappointing to see a cute face turn sad

last edited at Apr 29, 2018 1:15AM

__nishikino_maki_love_live_and_love_live_school_idol_project_drawn_by_huanxiang_heitu__8de746157da649df6ba1015081535861%20(2)
joined Jun 28, 2017

Looks like there's an official translation on this site. So far there are 6 chapters up and they are all unlocked. Though it might get some getting used to character names being translated into English. Like Han-Guk-Hwa being called Chrysanthemum Han, Chrissy for short.
https://tapas.io/series/wishyouweregone

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Oh wow, this is great! :O
Is it still ongoing?
And damn, that ex-boyfriend is a real piece of shit. Hope he's gone from the story for good.

To reply you must either login or sign up.