Forum › It Would Be Great if You Didn't Exist discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I can't wait for one of the girl to get in an accident, run over by a car/truck/bike/bus, or even stabbed/raped by an ex.

It's a Korean webcomic. It's bound to have contrived drama.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

The drama so far is pretty fucking contrived.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nya-chan posted:

I can't wait for one of the girl to get in an accident, run over by a car/truck/bike/bus, or even stabbed/raped by an ex.

I hope for legit drama and not dramatic misinterpretations without giving the chance to talk things over and instead going violent... I guess that's what separate good stories lately

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

Tbh, I dropped this around chap. 6 before because of the size. Then reread again from the start just now.The art is great but too small for my taste. I kept on zooming it.I don't know if it is a contrived plot. Since, I googled that more chaps had been translated already. But if we are only considering chapters here in Dynasty, there is no contrivances for me. It is well executed especially the flashbacks. I even saw a panel with a Monogatari style of metaphor.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Looks like baseball cap guy might be the next villain, based on his little speech and the 'You Win' screen shown at the end

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Another adult life story ruined by bisexuality. No thank you, I'll take lesbians or nothing at all.

that's pretty biphobic

I don't care what your sexuality is, but I want pure lesbians in my lesbian romance stories. It's not yuri if a dude did something with a girl, period. Oh well.

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

Tbh, I dropped this around chap. 6 before because of the size. Then reread again from the start just now.The art is great but too small for my taste. I kept on zooming it.I don't know if it is a contrived plot. Since, I googled that more chaps had been translated already. But if we are only considering chapters here in Dynasty, there is no contrivances for me. It is well executed especially the flashbacks. I even saw a panel with a Monogatari style of metaphor.

there's a resize button on the top right side

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

@dhk70, thank you. :)

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Welp, that's one way to head-hunt.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

wait does this mean the'll work at the same company if Guk-Hwa accepts?

Icon3
joined Dec 17, 2017

eyeroll

If only every story was a story where two girls blush a bit, barely touch hands, and that's all there is. The extent of yuri.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

wait does this mean the'll work at the same company if Guk-Hwa accepts?

I have a weird feeling that this Kim person is trying to play matchmaker for the two...

joined Mar 25, 2013

Wait, that's a woman? I thought it was a guy.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

eyeroll

If only every story was a story where two girls blush a bit, barely touch hands, and that's all there is. The extent of yuri.

There is a story exactly like that and its called Hibike! Euphonium (anime) you guys should check it out if you haven't best cough~yuri~cough ever.

The true defintion of yuri (sarcasm)

edit: On a side note this Korean web comic does need drama to be honest as the relationship between the two girls progressed way to fast for my liking. One moment the girls found out about each other and then they decided to go out with each other, it needs something to spice it up. Or maybe I'm too used reading Korean web comics like fluttering feelings where its takes decades for something to happen in the relationship.

last edited at Dec 28, 2017 9:08AM

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

eyeroll

Being Korean trust me when I say if a sea monster randomly drops from the sky and wishes to marry a girl it wouldent be the first time.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Kinda worried about her inner rage

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

TIL that weirdhaircut glasses person is a woman.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
joined Jul 20, 2016

really? This whole time I thought they were a guy according to earlier chapters...or maybe Guk-Hwa doesn't notice that they're a guy?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

No more ex boyfriend pleaseeeeeeee

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

No more ex boyfriend pleaseeeeeeee

Yeah I could really care less about his situation. Even if he makes a turn-around, it doesn't matter. And if this is just setup for him to try to attack his ex again, we don't really need to know. It's already established he's short fused with a bad temper.

Bad supposition, bad!

Lalala Ñañaña
Aaaaaaaa%20(1)
joined Oct 6, 2015

really? This whole time I thought they were a guy according to earlier chapters...or maybe Guk-Hwa doesn't notice that they're a guy?

I actually really wanted her to be a guy, I really don't like stories without dudes, or when every dude is a douche. I wanted her to be Jang-mi's lesbro! * cries

joined Aug 10, 2015

I really don't like stories without dudes, or when every dude is a douche.

So you dislike about 90% of yuri manga ? >.>

joined Feb 27, 2017

Lovely, more drama.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

This series continues to be great! I'm surprised the ex is still in the story. Well. I'm pretty sure we can all see that going only one way. While it doesn't bother me as much as it might in other stories, i think the lead characters are plenty interesting enough with out this element but this isn't my story so I will just have to deal.

last edited at Jan 3, 2018 4:38PM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
joined Jul 20, 2016

Wait...since I can't remember names that are in other languages well, I'm not sure why the ex is mad....can someone explain?

To reply you must either login or sign up.