Forum › It Would Be Great if You Didn't Exist discussion

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

i love these two so much omg ♡

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

A huge updated has been spotted in mangadex, I just wonder if this is real (not the same uploader from before but it says that it came from the same group)
After reading chapter 42 I decided to send a message to the group's tumblr for clarification... Is odd how this updated were not shown in their website.

last edited at Oct 24, 2018 10:57PM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I don't understand the above post's reference to an "update in dynasty" -- is there a dynasty other than this one?

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Do someone read this on Tapas? I just wanna talk this serie with someone who do it, because I just wanna hug and kill Alyssa and chapter 68 it's ;; (no spoiler but ;;)

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Ah, this manga had steady updates until the middle of this year, oh well I'll be waiting

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

uncertain posted:

I don't understand the above post's reference to an "update in dynasty" -- is there a dynasty other than this one?

Ah very sorry, I meant to say mangadex, my brain is really bad, by the way I checked the translator's tumblr and they didn't respond about that matter, so yeah the old translation is available in mangadex... But the translation might need proofreading.

last edited at Oct 24, 2018 11:01PM

4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

Been waiting for this manhwa to be properly translated to English for so long and it finally happened. "Shut up and take my money".

last edited at Oct 25, 2018 6:47PM

joined Aug 22, 2016

This girl is kinda getting yandere and it's getting real creepy

Anyways, I still hope she gets a happy ending because it's disappointing to see a cute face turn sad

Yes, because looks are the prerequisite for caring. Yandere is a fetish and used as an excuse, mental health shouldn't be. She's desperate and lonely, not creepy. She's not "sacrificial", a "nut-job" nor "crazy" as other posts here say; all words and labels of aversion to personal struggles. Maybe, just maybe, be happy for a character that has found a part of herself once more and is moving on to hopefully a healthier life?

I swear, comments here can be quite cruel sometimes.

last edited at Nov 7, 2018 12:36AM

Yuri_is_the_best
Dxuhm6xuyaalbg9
joined Aug 30, 2018

I pray for a sequel or a continuation

joined Mar 21, 2017

The whole story is finished and translated, just not on here sadly.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Es0teric posted:

Not quite, the group translating was re-releasing the chapters in better quality (specifically better dialogs, more easy to understand because the old ones seemed google translated) but it seems like they stopped doing that, so all is left is the old translation... and you'll miss a lot of impact and important clues, not a good idea honestly.

Lucky for us the history was left where they get back together and the only issue around is the girl stealing the lip stick so I'm just gonna pretend it ended there.

joined Mar 21, 2017

Es0teric posted:

Not quite, the group translating was re-releasing the chapters in better quality (specifically better dialogs, more easy to understand because the old ones seemed google translated) but it seems like they stopped doing that, so all is left is the old translation... and you'll miss a lot of impact and important clues, not a good idea honestly.

Lucky for us the history was left where they get back together and the only issue around is the girl stealing the lip stick so I'm just gonna pretend it ended there.

Its fully translated on Tapas, just not for free.

joined Feb 18, 2018

It's on Tapas, and fully worth the money. I'd say this is one of the best romance mangas I ever read, extremely relatable and with a depiction of adult life that really works.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

So here I was looking for manga to read and then I suddenly see this manga again and I thought "wow it's been quite a bit since the last update" and I saw the last updated chapter was in March so I read the chapters to see where I left off. I was confused when I realized I already read the last 2-3 chapters updated, then I went back to the manga's chapter selection and I saw it said 2018 and I only realized it was 2019 after a couple of seconds. Guys, I'm still living in 2018, and damn wtf happened to a year that went by to fast. Which makes sense though since my 2019 has been absolute shit so far.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Huh, I remember seeing that the other chapters were translated and had requested them a while ago, but I didn't realize that there was already an official paid English translated version. I understand why the fan-translated version was never uploaded here.

0ac36mn-_400x400
joined Mar 22, 2019

its on MangaRock. https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100077711 chapters 41-56(?) are just rough translations tho. hope this is useful ^^

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

It's on Tapas, and fully worth the money. I'd say this is one of the best romance mangas I ever read, extremely relatable and with a depiction of adult life that really works.

Yeah, I had purchased it totally and love it ♥ but I wish the end could tell us more :( I think it was good, but I wanted a little more...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Isn't this one who finish on a flashback ? or didi get mess up with another one ?

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Isn't this one who finish on a flashback ? or didi get mess up with another one ?

Yeah it is ^^ I made a commentary explanation it on Tapad, let me copypaste it
The comment was answering to one who asked "Wait so they never actually knew each other?"

Look at the brunette's ear, she hasn't any piercing in the last picture. I bet this is a flashback, showing that they almost know each other since their worst times, one, when the greyhead was graduating and two, when the brunette had that thing with her grandmother. I bet the "If we met" it's like "we had so much suffering but this will stop the moment we met" like this was showed in the series

Images%20(1)
joined Mar 26, 2014

I just have one question about the author of this mahnwa.... Is he/she okay? I saw some post on Twitter saying they died. I hope it's just a hoax.

joined Feb 18, 2018

I just have one question about the author of this mahnwa.... Is he/she okay? I saw some post on Twitter saying they died. I hope it's just a hoax.

Would you be confusing with the author of Fluttering Feelings maybe?

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

We need more Korean stories ;-; There's a whole another vibe and way of storytelling in the manhwas compared to the mangas. The Korean GL era was pretty nice.

Feels like this story ended too soon. The premise of the girls who were being two timed ending up dating each other was very interesting. I liked the first half of the story more though and the drama after chapter 40 wasn't that wow. Like the Kim Ester work drama. I only liked the part with that other co worker girl liking and obsessing over Guk hwa. I'd like it if Jun min was more active in that part of the story, since they were already dating, so might as well make more use of their relationship.
Both of their family drama was meh, and even though it was some heavy sh!t, it didn't feel much rewarding reading about it. It didn't have much impact to the present story besides to show how they were destined to be together in the very last chapter. Also I think it's a bit of cliche to use abuse for a character's background to make it more impactful. Or the classic crazy ex bf thing. That was also a bit overused and dragged in here too imo, but at least it helped the story move forward and their relationship to progress, so I wasn't bothered.

Overall I prefer the stories before the couple dates, because there's more drama potential there. But I liked how Jun mi was so forward with her feelings when she confessed. And the author should really have showed the scene of Guk hwa meeting Jun min's sister. Why cut it there? Also there was some lack of sexy scenes.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

This story has a panel that always, ALWAYS makes me giggle when I see it, and so it's my favorite:

"Hot pink fuck you", lol. I actually think of it when I'm angry at someone but can't express it.

This is is a close second:

last edited at Aug 5, 2019 8:38PM

joined Dec 4, 2017

i really love this manhwa, if this series got a s3 pleaseee inform mee thankyouuu

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

This story has a panel that always, ALWAYS makes me giggle when I see it, and so it's my favorite:

(https://i.imgur.com/eq0RNu7.jpg)

"Hot pink fuck you", lol. I actually think of it when I'm angry at someone but can't express it.

My favorite too but it does need the context of the preceding panel for maximum impact.

last edited at Sep 4, 2019 8:51PM by Nezchan

To reply you must either login or sign up.