Forum › A Kiss And A White Lily discussion

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

The first panel of the last page sums up my thoughts on this series quite well.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Sunnyskies posted:

I bet the author was grinning writing that.

LonerReaderForever
Once%20upon%20a%20tym
joined Jun 3, 2017

I need more chapters T.T When will the next chapter be released?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

LonerReaderForever posted:

five minutes

joined Jan 15, 2018

1/27 in Japan so about end of february?

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

These two are so much like our MCs...

5a335bf2131492a81e6c35c0a56add10
joined Nov 25, 2017

Yes honey you do lov... I mean like her.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

They are… Though I think that's the first time we've had a couple act so… antagonistic to each other? That makes them all the more fun to follow though. Also, I'm pretty sure Hikari is smiling in that second-to-last panel. >.>

M'yeah, I actually thought "Did Canno just diss herself?" for a second. XD There are 2 chapters left in the volume, so I hope we get some interaction between Ayaka and our SM couple. The similarities have to be there for a reason. I mean…

ayakayurine

hikarinagisa

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

rivals becoming more involved with each other, platonically or otherwise, is a dynamic that never really seems to get old in my books ^^ good chapter.

The fun thing about rivals is that they are not enemies: true rivalry lies deliciously outside the narrow scope of friendship-enmity continuum.

They are… Though I think that's the first time we've had a couple act so… antagonistic to each other? That makes them all the more fun to follow though. Also, I'm pretty sure Hikari is smiling in that second-to-last panel. >.>

It took me a while to realize that this is what Tsundere x Tsundere romance looks like, except these two are so far beyond the regular definition of Tsundere that they don't drop any regular clues...

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Aw, I thought those would've been all lovey dovey by now.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Like Lyendith said, the fact that they are the first couple to be so antagonistic to each other makes them really fun to follow. I do hope that they share a kiss or something that acknowledges their feelings by the end of their story though.

This might be my new favorite couple, but i say this everytime Canno introduces a new couple or brings back an old one, so my opinion kinda sucks when it comes to which pair i like the most.

53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

I had a suspicion Tatsumi would win so I'm a bit disappointed, I agree I was also rooting for Torayama ;; But whatever Torayama and Tatsumi are now my third favorite couple, behind the original and Mizuki and Moe of course; their rivalry similar to Kurosawa and Shiramine is very fun to follow and make the dialogue when they're sincere with each other that much better! Can't wait for the next chapter~

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The Little Theater of Anokiss reminds me of the Little Women segments of Aoi Hana. But this school has more girl couples than Aoi Hana and Sasameki Koto combined.

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Hey, Am I the only one think that the Tora's parents business trip and Tatsumi dad's accident is a big scam? Too much for a coincidence.
They fake it in order for 2 daughters to get closer to each other, both side will get another daughter in law, win win big family

last edited at Jan 25, 2018 2:11PM

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

(also Tatsumi has nice legs)

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

^^ That would be funny, but a bit extreme. XD There's this thing called parental neglect in the law. Then again it's easy to forget that adults exist in this series… Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Seiran's teachers are also students. Their school is like a small, self-governed country.

last edited at Jan 25, 2018 3:38PM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

^^ That would be funny, but a bit extreme. XD There's this thing called parental neglect in the law. Then again it's easy to forget that adults exist in this series… Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Seiran's teachers are also students. Their school is like a small, self-governed country.

Then their principal has to be Queen Iono...

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

So like a less sexually harassing version of the island on Valkyrie Drive Mermaid.

last edited at Jan 25, 2018 7:02PM

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

"I still don't like her...do I?"
You like her! >< ♡♡♡

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

An indirect kiss... so lewd!

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

So like a less sexually harassing version of the island on Valkyrie Drive Mermaid.

Come on, as Nya-chan said, there's an indirect kiss in this chap! Canno's really skirting the line there!

But more seriously, Nagisa's panicking in that last page is pretty adorable. And again, I'm pretty sure that Hikari smiles a little, but that may be just me… It's also funny to imagine the same scene unfold between Yurine and Ayaka. You can bet Yurine would be the one plottting for the indirect kiss to happen.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Chapter 39 is out, and I'm running out of room for this goddamn chart.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Errr, I'm pretty sure Ayaka has a full-on crush on Yurine since chapter 1, it is a tsundere crush so I guess the red makes sense, but I don't know.

Thanks for the hard work, anyway!

last edited at Jan 29, 2018 9:16AM

Sylveon%20x%20glaceon%202
joined Mar 11, 2014

Where can I read Chapter 39? I guess I could wait until it hits here, but I've been rereading and just caught up and am desperate to keep going...

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Errr, I'm pretty sure Ayaka has a full-on crush on Yurine since chapter 1, it is a tsundere crush so I guess the red makes sense, but I don't know.

Well, I'm leaving it as red as long as she keeps denying it.

Where can I read Chapter 39? I guess I could wait until it hits here, but I've been rereading and just caught up and am desperate to keep going...

I haven't translated it yet. You can download the Comic Alive 2018-03 on Manga-zone or similar sites to read the raw though.

To reply you must either login or sign up.