Forum › Citrus discussion

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Yep, after NTR I wasn't expecting much, but they actually put effort into this. Maybe a bit too much effort, as weird as it sounds. Those groping and kissing scenes didn't really need to be this long.

joined Apr 29, 2013

Yup I'm hyped now. It the quality keeps up for the rest of the series I might consider importing the Japanese BD discs instead of waiting for funimation.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Watched first epsiode. Surprisingly good animation. Maybe it's because Crunchyroll is the co-funder of the anime?

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011
Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

Showing 2 kisses in the opening is kinda weird. Normally you only tease them in the opening but other than that it was a fine episode. The kiss scene is a bit intense between them but i take it.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Those groping and kissing scenes didn't really need to be this long.

Yep, it didn't felt that long, nor that Yuzu was struggling much. It did feel intense and hot, though. I think the struggling part and the ominous music makes it a bit uncomfortable, that said Mei is imposing herself on Yuzu, so that's coherent.

I don't know if I'll like the changes the anime is bringing in. I don't mind additions, but changing big chunk of the story is a bit sad. Well, I guess after Made in Abyss and Girls Last Tour I should lower my expectations in term of fidelity for anime adaptations.

Another issue is Harumin's voice, I'd thought it to be lower, but other than that, it looks pretty nice!

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Watched first epsiode. Surprisingly good animation. Maybe it's because Crunchyroll is the co-funder of the anime?

I was thinking the same thing while watching the episode. I had low expectations from the anime after watching the PV but the episode was really well made (except the super pink knees lol xD). Hope they keep up the good work!

Mog2
joined Jul 29, 2017

Let's not forget that the Japanese producer is Infinite Dayo. They are big and produced almost all P.A. works animes.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/producer/1386/Infinite

So, at least, hopefully, the quality won't drop.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Showing 2 kisses in the opening is kinda weird. Normally you only tease them in the opening but other than that it was a fine episode. The kiss scene is a bit intense between them but i take it.

I thought so too. After the opening I thought, wow that was almost more romantic kisses than in the whole manga so far.
With the other kiss I felt kind of uncomfortable watching it. But I guess that's how it is supposed to be.

The animation was wonderful, but I hope the friendship between Yuzu and Harumin becomes more of an issue. There's no use denying it: Harumin is so cool.^^

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Yeah, the sexual scenes feel right out of a hentai, down to the uncomfortable music, the overfocus on detailed discretion shots, the overly long physical contact and moans, etc.

But damn does it look nice. And for all the infinite padding, there's no denying Citrus starts off strong with an interesting show premise hook.

But here's the real issue: Where the fuck is my end-of-episode guest art!? Yuri shows always rep each other at the end, even fucking Netsuzo Trap had it, including one by Saburouta! Yurikuma and Akuma no Riddle did it, too!

joined Jun 23, 2017

After the opening I thought, wow that was almost more romantic kisses than in the whole manga so far.

Come on! There is already one (and probably the best) at the end of vol2 :<
Which is probably the reason why people flipped out when Matsuri showed up.

But here's the real issue: Where the fuck is my end-of-episode guest art!?

There was an entire anthology with lots of guests! I think there are chances to be ones in future episodes, like one ending per episode, perhaps?

last edited at Jan 12, 2018 11:51AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Supposedly this is Saburota

last edited at Jan 17, 2018 4:48PM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I was imagining Saburouta younger. She always gave me the vibe that she was someone like Yuzu and kinda self inserting into her lol

last edited at Jan 17, 2018 8:49PM

joined Jan 17, 2018

Supposedly this is Saburota

Reverse image search would have lead you to this blog:

http://tengu-koike.jugem.jp/?day=20140609

it's not her.

joined Nov 26, 2017

She looks so happy though, her smile is so real.

joined Jun 23, 2017

This RAW picture on Chaosteam facebook is giving me really, really bad feelings... Especially those comments... Well, I guess it's going to happen like everyone has been saying it, anyway. Although, there is a chance of it not happening... maybe.

Remember that Aaaangst tag now...

last edited at Jan 17, 2018 10:03PM

Lejupiel%c4%81de
joined Jan 18, 2018

No matter how I look at this,feels like it won't end well.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

depressing as fuck
Just what I needed during finals.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

NOOO, I had forgotten about the drama for a moment because these two were being so lovey dovey.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Oh god, the drama's back. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, we getting depressing up in here.

joined Nov 5, 2017

I see, the forced drama came back.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Only good things can come from keeping huge secrets, right? Oh boy. Well, might as well ride this train all the way to the final station.

To reply you must either login or sign up.