Forum › My Unrequited Love discussion

7okxlebd
joined Oct 28, 2017

Nooo! >~< I! Can't! Wait! For! Long! Ahh!

joined Nov 7, 2017

No Reichi... It's exactly her fault. And yours. For hiding whatever fuckery was going on...

You Dick.

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Ugh I don't like how weak Kaoru is. She knows or at least suspected he cheated on her, but yet she refused to talk about it and keep up a lie. I understand that it was because of her mother's incident, but I still think it's somewhat pathetic.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I honestly don't know how I want this to end. I really don't want any of these characters to end up with and/or stay with each other.

joined Apr 25, 2017

So is he cheating? If he did, it seems like he regrets it though. Frankly, the way this is going, I'd rather seem her and the brother reconcile than her going to the sister. This story should be about her moving on from her unrequited love.

Dafuq dude? Reconcile my ass. You must be the pussy ass weak type that goes back to the person that cheated on them. We don´t know if that´s the case, but theoretically speaking.

Edb[1]
joined Jan 11, 2017

Though did he really cheat ? That...is the question, or maybe since it was hinted that he kind of knew that his little sissy has a crush on his wife, he most likely want them together ? Then again it's kind of a dumb thing...sigh, I dunno what to think of that anymore, this story is making me go nuts xD

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

Nothing makes my blood boil more than shitty amnesia arcs. Goddamn.

last edited at Dec 26, 2017 5:50PM

joined May 20, 2013

What is in the phone? WHAT'S IN THE PHONE?! WHAT'S IN THE F#*KING PHONE?!

The message from the cheating husband saying he will still not be back until later than the accident happened. (Unless it got deleted by his friendly and considerate mistress.)

joined Feb 2, 2016

Though did he really cheat ? That...is the question, or maybe since it was hinted that he kind of knew that his little sissy has a crush on his wife, he most likely want them together ? Then again it's kind of a dumb thing...sigh, I dunno what to think of that anymore, this story is making me go nuts xD -_———————————————__————————————————————————————————————- I agreed with you Kuroda

joined May 20, 2013

A question for those doubting the cheating...

What else can this page mean other than that she should already be the brother's wife instead (i.e. the little sister's sister)?

last edited at Dec 26, 2017 6:02PM

joined Mar 15, 2017

What else can this page mean other than that she should already be the brother's wife instead (i.e. the little sister's sister)?

I think he is cheating, but in that line she is saying she could potentially have ended up marrying him (and therefore be Uta's sister in law now), if life had gone differently. Back in school she had been dating him.

joined Oct 3, 2014

What is in the phone? WHAT'S IN THE PHONE?! WHAT'S IN THE F#*KING PHONE?!

The message from the cheating husband saying he will still not be back until later than the accident happened. (Unless it got deleted by his friendly and considerate mistress.)

That is actually a parody of a scene from the movie Seven. It's not a legitimate question of what's in the phone. If you haven't seen the movie though don't go spoil it for yourself :P

joined Dec 19, 2016

So is he cheating? If he did, it seems like he regrets it though. Frankly, the way this is going, I'd rather seem her and the brother reconcile than her going to the sister. This story should be about her moving on from her unrequited love.

Dafuq dude? Reconcile my ass. You must be the pussy ass weak type that goes back to the person that cheated on them. We don´t know if that´s the case, but theoretically speaking.

Because everyone is different. Just because he made this mistake (if he actually cheated) doesn't mean she couldn't forgive him. I frankly would like to see that more then her ending up with the sister. The sister's part in this story should be her trying to move past her one-sided love.

last edited at Dec 26, 2017 6:13PM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Because everyone is different. Just because he made this mistake (if he actually cheated) doesn't mean she couldn't forgive him. I frankly would like to see that more then her ending up with the sister. The sister's part in this story should be her trying to move past her one-sided love.

Yeah, but she still wouldn't be at complete full happiness at the ending, if Reichi would cheat on such a kind girl like Kaoru, he probably doesn't deserve her...and he probably married her only because he felt bad about how much she loved him, and if he cheated on her once, who's to say he won't do it again?

Honesty is such a lonely word
Everyone is so untrue
Honesty is hardly ever heard

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

I feel like Kaoru genuinely "forgot" the events up until the accident in the beginning of the chapter. "Forgot" as in, it was probably being repressed and some part of her subconscious mind was still aware of it (hence her odd reactions such as trying to change the subject by telling Reiichi she lost her memories immediately leading up to the accident and her clenching her bedsheets when he left).

Looks to me like the floodgates were burst open when Uta gave Kaoru her smartphone back. We see that at first, Kaoru confuses the events when she mentions that she must've been with Risako at the time of the accident, but she ultimately remembers that it was actually Reiichi that was with Risako.

I think Reiichi is most likely cheating. I gave him the benefit of the doubt at first, but honestly, it was his birthday on the day he said he was going to be delayed by a few days coming home... but he ended up spending his birthday with Risako of all people.

Although, we still don't know what Reiichi sent Kaoru right before she fell.

last edited at Dec 26, 2017 6:25PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I don't think there's a lot of doubt about the cheating. When you lie and say you're on a company trip but actually you're in town and on the arm of your hot ex (and oh yes, as Seira points out, celebrating your birthday with said hot ex instead of with your wife), I don't think there are a ton of plausible explanations for that. And it doesn't seem like it would have been some kind of one-time slip, either. He's been "working late" and "away" a bunch recently. Quite simply, he has been systematically neglecting his wife so he can fuck someone else.

What she does about that is up to her. But I would not find leann123's solution at all a happy one.

last edited at Dec 26, 2017 6:29PM

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

Though did he really cheat ? That...is the question,

This is sweet... I was reading the forum and I was waiting for a person to think or doubt. :) In the same way I will still hold my opinion last time:

For the cheating, it is not conclusive. Noticeable is the neatly combed hair...might be a possible reason for the breakup before... hahaha... if looks could kill.. I mean, Ritsuko being ambitious and career-driven

If I am going to think of the title and linked it to Uta, there will be a lot of questions in my mind. However, if I attached it to Reichi, it makes sense including how many times in the past he turned down Kaoru and his relationship with Ritsuko, the reason as well why they broke up.

IMO, the dialogue of Ritsuko is very telling of Reichi and a little of their past.

What Ritsuko said is very heavy. It is very tellinhg of Kaoru's circumstance.

I spoiler tag some of my comments to avoid "accidental" foreshadowing.

Edit: By cheating, I mean, consumnation of physical desire.

last edited at Dec 26, 2017 7:25PM

joined Oct 15, 2014

Seriously, fuck that guy!!!

last edited at Dec 26, 2017 6:40PM

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

I don't think there's a lot of doubt about the cheating. When you lie and say you're on a company trip but actually you're in town and on the arm of your hot ex (and oh yes, as Seira points out, celebrating your birthday with said hot ex instead of with your wife), I don't think there are a ton of plausible explanations for that. And it doesn't seem like it would have been some kind of one-time slip, either. He's been "working late" and "away" a bunch recently. Quite simply, he has been systematically neglecting his wife so he can fuck someone else.

What she does about that is up to her. But I would not find leann123's solution at all a happy one.

He also forgot their one year marriage anniversary at the beginning of the story! Uta chalked it up to him being bad with keeping track of dates, but in hindsight, perhaps he didn't care enough to pen it into his little notebook (and I mean, he literally carries one around).

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I really tried to find a reason for it to not be cheating, but wow this chapter really put the nail in the coffin.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Dafuq dude? Reconcile my ass. You must be the pussy ass weak type that goes back to the person that cheated on them.

Careful not to cut yourself with that edge!

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

1. I consider that Risako and Reiichi are in the same company(or different companies but the same business project/deal) and that taking business trips together(or even might be accidental) is unavoidable and it happened on his birthday. To which I may add, he forgot the wedding anniversary because he is simply a forgetful person, thus, his work efficiency suffered also and being pressured at work. I think the author showed his work environment, right?

2. I consider that forgetting things is Reiichi's waterloo and in that, he is unreliable as what Risako said in comparison to Uta.

3. I consider that they are together since Risako invited him for a drink or celebration, either a successful business trip/contract/deal or it is Reiichi's birthday celebration for old time sake.

4. I consider that Reiichi avoided the information about Risako because of the "sensitivity" of the past. Thus, resulting to his guilt at present.

5. I consider that forgetting a wedding anniversary and above-mentioned possibilities are NOT really conclusively, undeniably, beyond any reasonable doubt constitutes cheating.

These and more, I hold still that cheating is not conclusive. But I do not shun the possibility of it. To that, the author outright must show or tell or even just insinuate physical coupling or even just "kissing lips" or anything that doesn't leave room for doubts. If anything else other than cheating, I consider human frailty. Emotions are so fluid. It comes, some stays, some goes. But what is within our control is whether to act or not upon it. And I believe the author used this to his/her characters as an advantage to tell the story.

Edit: 1.change Ritsuko to Risako. Thanks to Heavensrun for pointing out; 2.highlighted important point on "These and more........ possibility of it."

last edited at Dec 27, 2017 12:07AM

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014
  1. I consider that forgetting things is Reiichi's waterloo and in that, he is unreliable as what Ritsuko said in comparison to Uta.

I don't have anything to say about your other points, but my interpretation of Risako's line in that scene was about how reliable Uta was in relation to Kaoru. As in, Uta is the type that would reliably be by Kaoru's side whenever the latter needs her, unlike Reiichi.

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017
  1. I consider that forgetting things is Reiichi's waterloo and in that, he is unreliable as what Ritsuko said in comparison to Uta.

I don't have anything to say about your other points, but my interpretation of Risako's line in that scene was about how reliable Uta was in relation to Kaoru. As in, Uta is the type that would reliably be by Kaoru's side whenever the latter needs her, unlike Reiichi.

That is part of my thinking, Kaoru's circumstance but Risako's as well. She can only say these words and I quote, "such a big difference compared to your brother." She can say this because she had been in relationship with Reiichi in the past. And please take note of this thought bubble which is in black before she said the comparison to Uta:

"she seems like the person who would say, "I would not forget your kindness."

Edit: 1.That is why, at this point, I can't paint Reiichi or Risako as "cheaters". Risako's thoughts held weight for me as to ascertain my theory on Reiichi and their relationship before. 2.change Ritsuko to Risako.

last edited at Dec 27, 2017 12:10AM

Img_0840
joined Jun 2, 2015

I REALLY HOPE SHE'S GON BREAK UP WITH THAT PUSSY WITH A NATURAL DILDO AND GET WITH THE IMOUTO CAUSE THAT'S HOW LIFE WORKS

I agree (´∀`)b

last edited at Dec 26, 2017 9:31PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.