Forum › Posts by Kuroda

Edb[1]
joined Jan 11, 2017

L-lipstick ? I thought that was ketchup lmao

Kuroda
Edb[1]
joined Jan 11, 2017

Though did he really cheat ? That...is the question, or maybe since it was hinted that he kind of knew that his little sissy has a crush on his wife, he most likely want them together ? Then again it's kind of a dumb thing...sigh, I dunno what to think of that anymore, this story is making me go nuts xD

Edb[1]
joined Jan 11, 2017

While i do like nicomaki i think i'm the only one that prefers nicotori, kotonico...?, I still don't really understand why people (especially in LL) are fixed in just one ship, RARE ! give me more rare ships !

Kuroda
Image Comments 14 Jul 08:58
Edb[1]
joined Jan 11, 2017
Chariakko_aus_by_xxkonamilovexx-dbec4a7

Well the french lines basically means "i love you with all my heart" hehehee, no need to thank me ! ;3, also for once google did its job correctly !

Edb[1]
joined Jan 11, 2017

They're just made for each other for God's sake ! Loved it~

Kuroda
New Game discussion 10 Jul 13:48
Edb[1]
joined Jan 11, 2017

Jealous Rin is best Rin~ also, hifumi's cuteness is just killing me ^

Edb[1]
joined Jan 11, 2017

Nez Note

I have no idea what prompted you all to start a discussion of American politics here, but it's vastly off-topic in a discussion about a manga concerning cute girls playing fighting games.

Take it to a politics forum. There's seriously no shortage of those.

Nez chan was the hero we deserved.

but not the one we need

The hero we need in these dark times.

Sir you just made my day :D

Edb[1]
joined Jan 11, 2017

For some reason i want to cry (of joy of course), i never thought that I'll see another chapter ;-; oh god i must be so weird being alone and smiling like a dumb~

Edb[1]
joined Jan 11, 2017

Well at the very least we got two more chapters to see...

Kuroda
Ama + Devi discussion 01 Jul 17:41
Edb[1]
joined Jan 11, 2017

Never thought that Homura Subaru would make a sfw, still i enjoyed it somehow~

Edb[1]
joined Jan 11, 2017

GWAAAAH ! That was the adorableness itself ! That kissing scene though, so smooth, i demand more !

Kuroda
Edb[1]
joined Jan 11, 2017

Pfft xD so hallarious, so i saw Mira i immediately thought it was adult content but not at all~

Kuroda
Dark Widow discussion 05 May 08:35
Edb[1]
joined Jan 11, 2017

But hey even if people say that the english is a bit...odd (which i can't disagree) the art is amazing ! (well that's my own opinion)

Kuroda
Edb[1]
joined Jan 11, 2017

Tbh i adore this ship (thanks to dynasty reader ! yay !) but I've never seen kemono friends so do you guys think i should give it a try ?

Kuroda
Edb[1]
joined Jan 11, 2017

Never laughed that much ! Mari best girl~ X3

Edb[1]
joined Jan 11, 2017

Well THAT was adorable~ ...it reminds me the first time i slept with my crush >\\< she was adorable but since i wasn't going out with her i just slept with my heart beating fast

last edited at May 5, 2017 8:36AM

Kuroda
Edb[1]
joined Jan 11, 2017

I can't believe it's already licenced in the US, with only 2 volumes out…

Here in France the only yuri stuff we got licenced is Citrus. =[

Ikr ! Bah chez nous les gens n'accepte pas vraiment les Yuri Donc ._., which is kind of disappointing !

Kuroda
Image Comments 24 Jan 13:58
Edb[1]
joined Jan 11, 2017
Poke-tl

Mizuki x Lillie...KYAAA~~~ they're just soo adorable ^ , (i REEAAALLY wanna have Pokemon moon~~)

Kuroda
Edb[1]
joined Jan 11, 2017

Dawww~~~ adorable but rin should stop saying that she's selfish pouts it's not her fault if she's so inlove with uzuki

P.S : "the cover was a lie" made my day xD

Kuroda
Image Comments 20 Jan 12:01
Edb[1]
joined Jan 11, 2017
Gasp

IT'S A JOKE~~~ XD

Kuroda
Edb[1]
joined Jan 11, 2017

Yaaaaaay !!! After so long ! I can't describe how happy i am~~~

Kuroda
Image Comments 16 Jan 13:11
Edb[1]
joined Jan 11, 2017
4beyycz

The irony is that nico's older than maki xD

Kuroda
Image Comments 16 Jan 13:08
Edb[1]
joined Jan 11, 2017
60394497_p4

Indeed, Homura E.N.D-san, we totally turned into pokemons !~~

Edb[1]
joined Jan 11, 2017

Amazing, just...PERFECT, REIMIKO FTW !!!! (or kumirei whatever is your choice of the couple's name~~~)

Kuroda
Syrupy Love discussion 15 Jan 13:31
Edb[1]
joined Jan 11, 2017

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH ?! what was that question so suddenly ? (though i think it was kind of obvious), still ! why the stupid rumor in the first place ? =3=