Forum › Goblin Is Very Strong discussion

joined Jan 11, 2015

Tbh AkixGoblin is the better ship but im happy with MimitxGoblin as well.

There's always the harem route

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

"Just a normal greeting among goblins"

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

"But of course I'd avoid demonic fusion in the bedroom" She turned her down with class lol

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

"Just a normal greeting among goblins"

Which she admitted to herself to be a lie, so might be something there. :p

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

"But of course I'd avoid demonic fusion in the bedroom" She turned her down with class lol

Goblin Is Very Smooth.

wait, I didn't quite undestood, did Goblin just kissed that demon girl? :v (sorry for bad english)

Pretty much, yes.

Kumiko
joined Nov 22, 2013

This turned so gay so quickly

This is fine

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Didn't expect Goblin to be the one to initiate the kiss. Now I'm just wondering if this is story is going down the Mimit route or the harem route. If harem, I just want to see Wasabi draw Granite into it.

Yeah, I was wondering that, too.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

"I'd" == "I would" == in context it's past tense and therefore leaves possibilities for the future. ;)

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

chuuu~ <3 <3

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

"I'd" == "I would" == in context it's past tense and therefore leaves possibilities for the future. ;)

"Would" doesn't really have tense, especially when compacted to "I'd"; without being able to cross reference the original, I got the impression it was meant absolutely. Not to say it won't change: she did have to tell herself it was nothing more than a thank-you rather hard there.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

"Would" doesn't really have tense, especially when compacted to "I'd"; without being able to cross reference the original, I got the impression it was meant absolutely. Not to say it won't change: she did have to tell herself it was nothing more than a thank-you rather hard there.

Plus, casually speaking "I'd avoid..." is often used in English to indicate a general rule. "I'd avoid playing in traffic" would thus be a caution against future activity.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Except it's right after a series of activities she did with Mimmit that she enjoyed in the past, all were past tense.

Besides, don't take everything that ends with ;) so serious.

joined May 23, 2015

The original Japanese is

。。。そりゃベッドで悪魔合体みたいなのは逃げるけどさ

An alternative translation being "...though of course I'm gonna run away if you try to get me to do some demonic fusion stuff in bed."

A%20hentai
joined Feb 16, 2016

Yeah, I'm still not fond of Mimmit.

joined Aug 6, 2015

I'm really not happy that there's heavily implied non-consensual sexual acts in chapter 9. The succubus is the worst part of this series.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

So, if she has no magic resistance, why has no one hit her with petrify or ko, or something else along those lines.

joined Aug 6, 2015

So, if she has no magic resistance, why has no one hit her with petrify or ko, or something else along those lines.

To be fair, I believe the story established that Goblin's usual stomping grounds is one for mostly newbie adventurers. If this series uses the established RPG ailment spell tropes, that things like petrify or death would be mid to late tier spells newbie adventurers wouldn't have access to. Sleep, especially a single target sleep, is generally an early game spell.

At least if my knowledge of classic Final Fantasy is anything to go by.

joined Oct 26, 2016

I'm really not happy that there's heavily implied non-consensual sexual acts in chapter 9. The succubus is the worst part of this series.

It could just be pictures. Some people like to take pictures of who they like while they're sleeping, and the clothes could just be switching out for pajamas. Still non-consensual though, but there's no proof it's sexual.

It's not enough to say she's the worst part of the manga. Without her there is literally no yuri past fan shipping.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Yuri rape? What you are talking about? There is no such thing. If it's yuri, everyone always consents.

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

To be fair, I believe the story established that Goblin's usual stomping grounds is one for mostly newbie adventurers. If this series uses the established RPG ailment spell tropes, that things like petrify or death would be mid to late tier spells newbie adventurers wouldn't have access to. Sleep, especially a single target sleep, is generally an early game spell.

Those effects might also take level into account in this world, and since Goblin is cap level...

Also also, they might also be slow casts, and she oneshots anything.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Those effects might also take level into account in this world, and since Goblin is cap level...

Also also, they might also be slow casts, and she oneshots anything.

also petrify or ko spells usually don't work on enemies that are higher level than you. or maybe it'll work coz she's just a common enemy. dont really know. haha.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Lol, she is a succubus, non-consensual sex is her
specialty

Don't expect them to use logic, huehue... sorry.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Chapter 1 updated with physical raws.

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

After rereading Chapter 1 I feel really bad for Aki, getting torn apart from your actual world, your family and friends. I feel it’s kinda incredible that characters adapt so quickly to their new world and handle it mentally in these scenarios . If I were thrown in,in another world I would definetly just break down and go insane if not even kill myself, depending in which world I would end up.

last edited at Nov 19, 2017 3:41PM

joined May 23, 2015

There's a reason I found it odd that some people only thought it started getting dark later on after it started going into how fragile monster lives are.

Aki was on the verge of a total breakdown right in chapter 1.

To reply you must either login or sign up.