Forum › Goblin Is Very Strong discussion

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

My bad, i'm really sorry T_T

Pffffffttt hahahahaha, well, at least you apologized for being buttmad at me once you understood the joke. That's more than most folks do. ;)

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

"We're on our way to eat out." https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/goblin_is_very_strong_ch17#11

... Am I the only one who read it to mean: We're going to eat each other out. Wanna come?

Like of course it didn't have those extra words in it, but somehow the way it's worded, it got me thinking about that...

last edited at Mar 2, 2019 8:37PM

Screenshot%202019-05-19%20at%2012.05.37%20am
joined Jan 19, 2019

This manga has completely sated my need for lesbian goblins in my life and i cannot be more happy

joined Aug 10, 2016

whats with the slow rate of update?

joined Sep 13, 2018

as this thing been axed ? or its just not updated here anymore?

Its a fun read

joined Jun 22, 2017

There have been more updates lately, just haven't been uploaded here for whatever reason.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

There have been more updates lately, just haven't been uploaded here for whatever reason.

Judging from the comments I saw on mangadex (since i read those first and haven't actually gotten to the chapters yet) a different group/person decided to pick up translation and the quality is not the same level?
I saw comments about them missing jokes, generally poor grammar, and making things confusing so I'm apprehensive about actually reading the stuff not done by Doki.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

RIP MIMIT c28

last edited at Feb 26, 2020 3:17PM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

This manga is slowly going dark, from a comedic isekai SoL Into full melodrama existential crisis now....

And it’s getting really good. Like I can’t wait for the next chapter....

last edited at Mar 5, 2020 9:41AM

joined Nov 11, 2019

Chapter 36 already came out, we get more backstory about Mimit, Demon Lord and progress on Aki, Granite, Wasabi, and Mimit relationship, more insight to the divine protection and more, hope there is a translation soon

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

You can read the continuation on Mangadex. Yes there are even more shitposts on Mangedex than Dynasty, but I had no problem reading the new translation. What happens to Mimett is shocking, but it turns out OK in the end.

joined Jun 22, 2017

And now the series is fully translated.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

And now the series is fully translated.

It's sad that another fun fantasy series gets axed half-way through. :-( Nevertheless, the author's outline of the axed second half has left me with very conflicted feelings, so may be it's for the best that it only exists in this canonically ambiguous form?

joined Feb 15, 2013

The last bit about how Aki was all protective over Chikako was nice...

Though lvl 100 goblin seems to be a good end to the series

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

This was a wild ride

To reply you must either login or sign up.