Forum › What's that manga called?

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

(There is a specific title I'd like to find that would involve cutting class and chilling on the roof but my brain probably just jumbled a lot of yuri together and it doesn't even exists, so I'll take anything)

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_yuri_elegy_syndrome_ch02 is what comes to mind

Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

Thanks a lot contented smile
Delinquent x class rep and rooftop yuri are pretty nice, aren't they?

Hayate%20x%20blade%20v01%20c05%20-%20140
joined Apr 5, 2017

Anyone have any idea where this is from? https://s26.postimg.org/7y7761bh5/6734172175828.jpg

Tried Google reverse image search but it returns "cartoon" as its best guess.

Rsz_tumblr_n3y1mps9e11tr1hgao1_1280
joined Mar 16, 2017

Alright, I been looking through all my favorites and such, and it seems I did not favorite it or I might have gone past it on accident. I believe one of the girls is.... blind I think and the other girl finds and befriends her because of it, near the end the blind girl gets a surgery and is finally able to see and the other girl just tries to causally leave her alone but when she comes to class the once blind girl recognizes her almost instantly. I think that was the premise. I'm having a hard time recalling perfectly. ><

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

It should be this

Rsz_tumblr_n3y1mps9e11tr1hgao1_1280
joined Mar 16, 2017

It should be this

You are a lifesaver, thank you. I've been trying for a week to find it. :D You're awesome!

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I'm sorry to bother, but there's a oneshot I have had stuck in my head but can't for the love of God remember it's name. The story's premise is that, when young, two girls were lovers, one of them seems to have either autism or a similar mental disorder. The parents of said girl try to have her marry as to try to secure her future, and the the other girl didn't know what she could do at the time and let her go, only to find her as adult at the start of the oneshot.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I'm sorry to bother, but there's a oneshot I have had stuck in my head but can't for the love of God remember it's name. The story's premise is that, when young, two girls were lovers, one of them seems to have either autism or a similar mental disorder. The parents of said girl try to have her marry as to try to secure her future, and the the other girl didn't know what she could do at the time and let her go, only to find her as adult at the start of the oneshot.

This, mayhaps?

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

This, mayhaps?

Thank you so much!

joined Nov 27, 2016

Looking for manga series that has long hair girl that goes to the hospital a lot, and short hair girl. They meet at the hospital and long hair girl says she has no friends and doesn't need any? I think. The long hair girl is pretty aloof and short hair girl is shy and jumpyish

Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

MABOTABO posted:

Looking for manga series that has long hair girl that goes to the hospital a lot, and short hair girl. They meet at the hospital and long hair girl says she has no friends and doesn't need any? I think. The long hair girl is pretty aloof and short hair girl is shy and jumpyish

Her kiss infectious lust?

joined Nov 27, 2016

That's it! Thanks

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I'm looking for the first chapter of a manga that is presumably a two-parter but only has the first chapter translated. Girl has an argument with her friend because said friend can't get a boyfriend. Girl has encounter with bitchy angel-spirit-girl while she's sleeping and the spirit puts a curse on her that will cause destruction and mayhem when she gets embarrassed. Girl meets friend at school and friend confesses that she's in love with girl.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I'm looking for the first chapter of a manga that is presumably a two-parter but only has the first chapter translated. Girl has an argument with her friend because said friend can't get a boyfriend. Girl has encounter with bitchy angel-spirit-girl while she's sleeping and the spirit puts a curse on her that will cause destruction and mayhem when she gets embarrassed. Girl meets friend at school and friend confesses that she's in love with girl.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/noroi_no_aoi_chan

Son%20hank
joined Aug 6, 2017

So, I read this one-shot on here about 2 girls who met by writing on a desk, and when they meet in real life, one of them gets scared and runs off.
b0ss pls halp

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

So, I read this one-shot on here about 2 girls who met by writing on a desk, and when they meet in real life, one of them gets scared and runs off.
b0ss pls halp

Previously on...

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

You're looking for Graffiti. (Also its short sequel.)

Son%20hank
joined Aug 6, 2017

Thanks, I should've looked through the thread

joined May 28, 2017

Hi. Looking for a manga where this girl admires her senpai but that senpai is gonna graduate. So then she also tried to get into her senpai's school. I think that boarding school is for posh and rich people. That's all I can remember. Sorry it's kinda vague. Thanks.

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017
joined May 28, 2017

Yeah!! Thank you. :)

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Howdy! Looking for a manga where:
- The setting is in some sort of locker room. They were changing for PE uniforms I guess?
- The other girl has a short hair (iirc...) and was secretly checking out the other girl
- The other girl looks like the girly type with large breasts... iirc she was also checking out the other girl and was thinking that she will invite them to her house and maybe things can happen

I looked through a lot of tags in the directory but couldn't find it. Any help would be appreciated!

last edited at Oct 17, 2017 8:47AM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Howdy! Looking for a manga where:
- The setting is in some sort of locker room. They were changing for PE uniforms I guess?
- The other girl has a short hair (iirc...) and was secretly checking out the other girl
- The other girl looks like the girly type with large breasts... iirc she was also checking out the other girl and was thinking that she will invite them to her house and maybe things can happen

I looked through a lot of tags in the directory but couldn't find it. Any help would be appreciated!

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/her
?

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/her
?

This is it! Lol. I spent two days looking for it. Should've asked here first. Thank you, Faust!

To reply you must either login or sign up.