Forum › Posts by Chiibii00

joined May 28, 2017

For some, after reading the whole thing specially the last panel, my view of the first few panels changed. It's like she's already has this anxiety(?) of Rii (whether she's just sleeping soundly or not). I might be overundestanding it though.

Chiibii00
Change discussion 01 May 05:08
joined May 28, 2017

Smooth

Chiibii00
joined May 28, 2017

Ma heart.

Chiibii00
joined May 28, 2017

Yeah!! Thank you. :)

Chiibii00
joined May 28, 2017

Hi. Looking for a manga where this girl admires her senpai but that senpai is gonna graduate. So then she also tried to get into her senpai's school. I think that boarding school is for posh and rich people. That's all I can remember. Sorry it's kinda vague. Thanks.

Chiibii00
joined May 28, 2017

Pretty sure it is this

Cheers but it's not it. Pretty close tho. The one that's getting married has a black hair and probably is an office lady. She and her fiance/boyfriend (sorry couldn't remember) were talking in a park and that's when he suggested to meet his parents.

I think it's this three part series. This page onwards seems to te the scene you're referring to.

Yeah it is. Cheers mate.
Lol my description was off by a mile. Apologies to nevri and thanks to both of yah. :)

Chiibii00
joined May 28, 2017

Pretty sure it is this

Cheers but it's not it. Pretty close tho. The one that's getting married has a black hair and probably is an office lady. She and her fiance/boyfriend (sorry couldn't remember) were talking in a park and that's when he suggested to meet his parents.

Chiibii00
joined May 28, 2017

I think it's a oneshot manga. I read it before and just couldn't remember the title. It's about this two friends. One of them is engaged. Towards the end, when the other partner invited her to see his parents, she said that she was sorry, I think, and she ran back to the apartment. And then she saw her friend crying by the door step.

If anyone knows the title, just comment. Cheers.

last edited at May 28, 2017 7:18PM