Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Jul 18, 2013

Manga about a female knight who falls for the princess. So she goes out and gathers feathers to make it 'snow'. Can't find it anywhere, please send help Dx

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Manga about a female knight who falls for the princess. So she goes out and gathers feathers to make it 'snow'. Can't find it anywhere, please send help Dx

This, mayhaps?

joined Jul 18, 2013

This, mayhaps?

Yes!!!! Thank you :D

joined May 24, 2015

Hey, been a long-time lurker here, and I can't remember a one-shot for the life of me.
I believe that Girl A gives her phone number to Girl B saying that it's a guy's phone number that's interested in her, and Girl A "acts as a go-between" for them (even though the guy doesn't even exist). Later on Girl B tells Girl A she hates liars, which is what Girl A is. Girl A confesses via text (so, as the guy) and gets no response. Then, when they're together, Girl A blurts out that she's the "guy" and runs away. Girl B catches up and asks if the confession via text was a lie, Girl A shakes her head, and Girl B pulls out her phone and texts the reply of "I love you too!" to Girl A.
Thanks for the help!

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Hey, been a long-time lurker here, and I can't remember a one-shot for the life of me.
I believe that Girl A gives her phone number to Girl B saying that it's a guy's phone number that's interested in her, and Girl A "acts as a go-between" for them (even though the guy doesn't even exist). Later on Girl B tells Girl A she hates liars, which is what Girl A is. Girl A confesses via text (so, as the guy) and gets no response. Then, when they're together, Girl A blurts out that she's the "guy" and runs away. Girl B catches up and asks if the confession via text was a lie, Girl A shakes her head, and Girl B pulls out her phone and texts the reply of "I love you too!" to Girl A.
Thanks for the help!

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_yuri_ch02#1

joined May 24, 2015

Thanks for the help!

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_yuri_ch02#1

Wow, Didn't a) realize it was in an anthology, or b) was in an anthology THAT IVE BOOKMARKED. Much obliged!

last edited at Oct 26, 2017 10:17PM

Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016

I can't find this and idk if its a manga or a webtoon. But there's a red head girl who ends up having a crush and as she described "Stalking" the girl. Popular girl finds out and confronts her ............ we find out the popular girl likes the redhead girl and that the popular girl is/used to be suicidal.

Help o.o?

Edit: Its in color.

Idk if you found it already but i think its called unfitting puzle
Its on we toon i think

joined Oct 28, 2017

Hello, so recently i been trying too find two differnt stories.
The first one is a PMmm story where in one part homura goes back in time and talks to her past self before her heart surgery. This story takes place post rebellion.
The second story I'm looking for is about girl a being out of shape and enjoys doughnuts while her girlfriend Girl b is a model. Girl a becomes unsatisfied with her health and goes on a unhealthy amount of dieting and exercising too a point she passes out and girl b gets mad at her.

Sorry for being a pain

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

I know the second is this, but I can't find the first. I thought I read it recently, but it seems that it isn't where I expected.

joined Oct 28, 2017

Thanks for finding the second one.
Glad to know I'm not the only one who lost the one homura story. Thought it was recent but havent been able to find it.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Thanks for finding the second one.
Glad to know I'm not the only one who lost the one homura story. Thought it was recent but havent been able to find it.

That was My Dear Future by Silver I beleve https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64309077 It was taken down at their request due to them still selling it.

joined Oct 28, 2017

Ahh that explains alot thanks for the information

joined Jan 8, 2014

That one were the kouhai ends up in manga club, and is a live model for her senpai...cant remember /find it

joined Jan 8, 2014

Nvm found it... just had missed it first time looking

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I believe it was angst and I'm 90% sure it has a bad/sad end but I don't remember the details. It's a school life oneshot. I think it's one of those MC is in love with girl but girl seems to be straight type of angst. All I remember is 1 line. I believe MC was asking girl's opinion about lesbians and girl says she's not interested in dating girls, but she says "though I'm fine if it's with you MC!" in a joking tune only meant to hurt MC even more.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I believe it was angst and I'm 90% sure it has a bad/sad end but I don't remember the details. It's a school life oneshot. I think it's one of those MC is in love with girl but girl seems to be straight type of angst. All I remember is 1 line. I believe MC was asking girl's opinion about lesbians and girl says she's not interested in dating girls, but she says "though I'm fine if it's with you MC!" in a joking tune only meant to hurt MC even more.

Was it maybe this 2 parter? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/seasons_ch03 and https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/seasons_ch04

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Was it maybe this 2 parter? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/seasons_ch03 and https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/seasons_ch04

ah yeah thanks a lot

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

after an hour looking for it at the yuri antology tag i gave up.
i'm looking for a manga wich i think it feature several chapters (4-6 idk) about a clear-long haired girl who moves to the contry side and after a rought start she befriends a local girl with short black girl who is known to be cheerful, after a few chapters, they fall for each other and at the last chapter the long haired girl goes to a sleepover to the other's girl's house, meets her dad who is a fisherman and finds out that her mother passed away, at night they have sex and stay as girlfriends, i remember it was from a pretty famous mangaka around the comunity, but that's all i remember

joined Oct 18, 2014

I swear, there was a series (probably Korean) about a girl who finds out her boyfriend was cheating on her, and then meets up with the girl he cheated on her with, and the story is about them falling in love or something.

It's This :
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/it_would_be_great_if_you_didnt_exist

Manhwa Name:
It Would Be Great if You Didn't Exist by Carbonara

joined Oct 18, 2014

I can't find this and idk if its a manga or a webtoon. But there's a red head girl who ends up having a crush and as she described "Stalking" the girl. Popular girl finds out and confronts her ............ we find out the popular girl likes the redhead girl and that the popular girl is/used to be suicidal.

Help o.o?

Edit: Its in color.

Hahaha, i know what your talking about.

Manga: Pulse by Ratana Satis
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/pulse

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

vanilla salt posted:

i'm looking for a manga wich i think it feature several chapters (4-6 idk) about a clear-long haired girl who moves to the contry side and after a rought start she befriends a local girl with short black girl who is known to be cheerful, after a few chapters, they fall for each other and at the last chapter the long haired girl goes to a sleepover to the other's girl's house, meets her dad who is a fisherman and finds out that her mother passed away, at night they have sex and stay as girlfriends, i remember it was from a pretty famous mangaka around the comunity, but that's all i remember

I believe this is what you're looking for.

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

vanilla salt posted:

I believe this is what you're looking for.

Yes it is!, thank you

joined Jul 8, 2014

Short description because it's all I have. Last I read it, it was only 4-6 chapters in. It's about a girl and her SiL living together alone as the Brother/Husband is dead. The girl wants to be more independent because she doesn't want to put more stress or pressure on the SiL and the SiL wants to be able to pamper her little sister. On chapter near what I last read of it had to do with the purchase of a shirt for a school festival.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Short description because it's all I have. Last I read it, it was only 4-6 chapters in. It's about a girl and her SiL living together alone as the Brother/Husband is dead. The girl wants to be more independent because she doesn't want to put more stress or pressure on the SiL and the SiL wants to be able to pamper her little sister. On chapter near what I last read of it had to do with the purchase of a shirt for a school festival.

Ani no Yome to Kurashite imasu.

last edited at Nov 21, 2017 8:30PM

joined Nov 21, 2017

Vague description, since I read it a good few years ago. The introduction/prelude of the manga is a note elaborating on the story's connection to the song Aijin by Teresa Teng. It might be a bit of an older story and a one-shot (possibly angsty, regarding the contents of the song) if I remember correctly. (Sorry for a short description, popped in my mind only recently ago.)

To reply you must either login or sign up.