joined Feb 15, 2013

Swap ⇔ Swap

Oh, it was Natsuko in Haruko's body.

No wonder it's so hard for me to figure it out

Thanks

last edited at Jul 13, 2017 2:09AM

Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

It seems I need to rely on you again. I think what I'm looking for is a one-shot that was realeased in a the past year and I think it was part of an anthology.
I also think it was Student teacher but no luck with that in my read list.
The only thing I'm sure about really is the ending: our girl, having noticed her love interest is in an abusive relationship she can't get out of on her own, ends up rescuing her from that person, coming to take her away by force if necessary, in front of the school gates (in a relatively badass way iirc).

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

It sounds like Lonesome Echo, though that is a 3 part and released more than a year ago.

Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

That's the one, thanks!

joined Apr 25, 2017

I need some help with a weird task hahha. Basically i am tying to find a Detective Conan episode, in which there is a scene where i think the FBI and someone else are shooting at each other, and Conan jumps in or something and they all stop shooting. Thereafter there was this man, and he abducted Conan in his plane. I think he was wounded, i dont remember.

last edited at Jul 21, 2017 11:07AM

Capture
joined Feb 5, 2017

I'm looking for a one-shot where at the end, one of the girls drinks water from a bottle and feeds it to her friend on her birthday

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm looking for a one-shot where at the end, one of the girls drinks water from a bottle and feeds it to her friend on her birthday

Master Of 1/365

Capture
joined Feb 5, 2017

Yess, thank you. <3

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I thought I had this one on my favorites but apparently I don't so I'll have to find it the old fashioned way.

Girl A thinks that lesbian relationships are just glorified, short-lived friendships due to her past experiences. Girl B confesses to her out of the blue and refuses to start out as friends. Girl A assumes she's like all the rest and goes along with it. They hang out at school. B takes A to a love hotel and tries to ravage her, but A refuses and reveals her feelings on that gay shit. B resolves to show her that her love is not superficial.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017
Pastel%20yellow
joined Jul 17, 2017

Looking for the name of a manga that got just one chapter. First girl walks into a flower shop, has short light hair, is 28? and is short. Second girl is servicing her in the flower shop and is tall, young, has dark hair. First girl gives the second lotion when she noticed her hands are cracked.

Got it, I was mistaken, thank you!!!

last edited at Jul 24, 2017 9:49PM

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

It's a series, Edible Flowers

joined Jul 25, 2017

I am looking for a manga that I read a while back. The story involves a girl who is dependent (more like a mooch) on her current girlfriend, but is then dumped and kicked out into the streets. She is later found underneath a bridge - in the middle of a bad snow storm. The story involves the original girlfriend trying to reunite with the main character after a new love interest is found. The only other aspect that I remember is that in the end, the original girlfriend (aka the one who dumped the main character) lets go of her former love interest. Sorry, but I really want to reread the story again, but I don't have any more information that I can remember.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I am looking for a manga that I read a while back. The story involves a girl who is dependent (more like a mooch) on her current girlfriend, but is then dumped and kicked out into the streets. She is later found underneath a bridge - in the middle of a bad snow storm. The story involves the original girlfriend trying to reunite with the main character after a new love interest is found. The only other aspect that I remember is that in the end, the original girlfriend (aka the one who dumped the main character) lets go of her former love interest. Sorry, but I really want to reread the story again, but I don't have any more information that I can remember.

Kimi Koi Limit.

last edited at Jul 25, 2017 10:43AM

joined Jul 25, 2017

Kimi Koi Limit.

Thank you very much! That is what I have been looking for :)

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

It's been bothering me and I know this one was asked for a while ago, but does anyone know the name of a one shot where there MC who goes to bar, the bar owner is a "witch" and turns into a younger version of herself to woo the MC, but turns out it was the owner's daughter just pretending to be her mom?

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I thought I had this one on my favorites but apparently I don't so I'll have to find it the old fashioned way.

Girl A thinks that lesbian relationships are just glorified, short-lived friendships due to her past experiences. Girl B confesses to her out of the blue and refuses to start out as friends. Girl A assumes she's like all the rest and goes along with it. They hang out at school. B takes A to a love hotel and tries to ravage her, but A refuses and reveals her feelings on that gay shit. B resolves to show her that her love is not superficial.

Is this one the one you're thinking of?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/backwards_cinderella

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

It's been bothering me and I know this one was asked for a while ago, but does anyone know the name of a one shot where there MC who goes to bar, the bar owner is a "witch" and turns into a younger version of herself to woo the MC, but turns out it was the owner's daughter just pretending to be her mom?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/abracadabra#1

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Titanoktonon beat you to it, but yeah, that's what I was thinking of.

joined Mar 18, 2017

oof. ive been looking for this manga for about 2 weeks now. i dont remember the plot, but i do remember it has music. it has 2 main characters. a blond girl, with short hair i think. i think i remember her being in a rock band? idk. and the other character is her girlfriend i think with black hair and plays the violin. thats all i remember.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

Butterfly 69 I think.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Titanoktonon beat you to it, but yeah, that's what I was thinking of.

Ah shoot i completely didnt see their answer lol

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/abracadabra#1

Thanks!

2017-07-16_16-04-11
joined May 15, 2017

Been reading akuma no riddle back and kept remembering this manga but couldn't find it.
Our main (I think) characters names were shinya and mahiru as a reference to akuma no riddle, I don't remember anything else, sorry. :/

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

What's that manga where a high school girl runs an electronics shop in Akibahara and her childhood friend finds her and becomes her maid (I guess it's like Kobayashi-san, just without the gay and the dragons and the fairly deep lore... I mean, the main female character even has a fairly unconventional occupation like Kobayashi)?

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

What's that manga where a high school girl runs an electronics shop in Akibahara and her childhood friend finds her and becomes her maid (I guess it's like Kobayashi-san, just without the gay and the dragons and the fairly deep lore... I mean, the main female character even has a fairly unconventional occupation like Kobayashi)?

Reminds me of this: https://dynasty-scans.com/series/transistor_teaset

last edited at Jul 27, 2017 6:48PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.