Forum › Met My Sister on a Dating Site discussion

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Thank you people from the Nico Nico site. May they be blessed with much happiness. Brah they are good! At coming up with ideas.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

SF posted:

Okay, first off, calm the fuck down and quit taking this personally. Calling K3n a moron just make's you look pathetic because you're just resorting to insults at this point.

Yeah, maybe I was a bit too harsh. (Also that last post I made in response to Vankomycin was just me screwing around.) I had a protracted rather heated debate with someone on another site who was acting exactly like K3n was so it irritated me a lot more than it normally would. (Though in that case it was like a dozen people deconstructing his argument point by point and explaining exactly what was wrong with it only for him to flat out ignore all of it and latch on to whatever he perceived as the weakest point anyone made as justification for his entire view.) I stand by the rest of what I said though. They were being pedantic and on a subject that has been repeatedly discussed. Places like Wikipedia or Urban Dictionary aren't reliable references for the subject's discussion, especially the latter, because they go on how people do use it, not whether it's accurate or not.

And second off, this is just flat out Bullshit, Shoujo-ai is a term to describe Yuri with Loli's? Where on earth did you get that from? Shoujo-ai is a term to describe female homosexual relationships that mainly focuses on the romantic/loving/emotional side of the relationship (And this is the definition of the term). Yuri is the term to describe the lustful/sexual side of the relationship. It's the same thing with Yaoi, when you think of Yaoi, you think of NSFW doujinshi about homosexual guy's. While shonen-ai is the term to describe the emotional and loving side here (And like I said, here's the definition)

This discussion has been had time and time again on this site. It gets old. You're actually wrong on all accounts here. Yuri is anything with romance between girls. Yaoi is anything with romance between guys. Shoujo ai is, like I said, something like yuri involving lolis. And shounen ai is the same but for males. That's how they're used in Japan which is something that has been discussed at length in past discussions on the subject.

It's the same thing with Yaoi, when you think of Yaoi, you think of NSFW doujinshi about homosexual guy's.

Also, speak for yourself here. When I think "yuri" I think any kind of romance between girls. When I think "yaoi" I think of romance of any kind between guys. Just because most yaoi seems to be focused entirely around sex doesn't mean that that's the entirety of the subject.

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Are these chapters random? Yes
Do I love it? Hell yes
Hotel? Trivago

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Nothing better than unexpected sequels.

Every time there's a sequel this post reads my thoughts.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

WHY ARE WE ARGUING WHEN THERE IS AWESOME INCESTUAL YURI LOVE GOING ON?

Because it's the internet ? :p

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Stan? Stan. I need the younger sister side. I need it. Stan, please help me. Stan.

"Help me, Stan Miller... you are my only hope!" :D

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

hahahahaha gotta love when she realizes that sayo is watching, you can almost hear the "urk!"

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Oh shit, can't wait to see the younger sister side. She looks pissed so this ought to turn out well :P.

last edited at Jul 30, 2017 9:26AM

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Completely off-topic (sorry about that), but just wanted to post this, in hopes it gets here at some point. Thank you.

last edited at Jul 30, 2017 10:58AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Not pissed but weird sweetheart.

Maybe it's an "oh gawd did I look like this when I did the same in her body?" look?

Cool%20shit
joined May 7, 2017

Wait.
Could this be the reward the reporter was saying?

Sharkexpert12
2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Are these chapters random? Yes
Do I love it? Hell yes
Hotel? Trivago

Off topic but fuck you yogg double flame strike into 5 1/1's into all the buff cards .

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

I could have never predicted this development.

joined Mar 3, 2017

Uehihihi X3

joined Jul 18, 2015

Love the specials.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

She's gonna feel that kick when they snap out of it

Also...what weird, sweaty smell?

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

God this is fucking quality.

joined Mar 17, 2017

oshit!!!

joined Jun 12, 2015

Why is she beating herself?! Is she a masochist?

joined Apr 15, 2013

Thank you Stan. I love you for realz.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

They should just self confine to each other's rooms and masturbate until it wears off. This is the only real solution.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Different time-lines confirmed. This clearly isn't just incest, but multiversecest.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

For the old sister, isn't the voice she heard from herself gonna be different with when she hear it from her sister?

For the younger sister, she can't smell herself isn't it?

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

cameron posted:
They should just self confine to each other's rooms and masturbate until it wears off. This is the only real solution.

According to Swap ⇔ Swap, kissing is the solution (but your solution might work as well).

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Shame, I expected the little sister's side to be consistent with the older one's. Seems like two unconnected one-shots that just share a common theme. Good stuff, nonetheless.

Also, I really like this page. They have swapped bodies, but those facial expressions still look very much like their own. Must be hilarious, to see your lover's expression on your own face, lol.

last edited at Jul 30, 2017 9:52PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.