Forum › Posts by Bloodwork

Bloodwork
joined Jul 18, 2015

Meh, it went from fluff to this forced drama, can't say I enjoy where the story has progressed but I'm sticking out for the art.

Bloodwork
Their Story discussion 12 Dec 10:17
joined Jul 18, 2015

"She never turned up." Bitch, just call her or text her like you did in the first panel! :@

Bloodwork
Their Story discussion 19 Nov 13:51
joined Jul 18, 2015

P R O G R E S S
R
O
G
R
E
S
S

EDIT: Should've happened a couple of years ago, too much filler.

last edited at Nov 19, 2017 1:51PM

Bloodwork
Double Bind discussion 01 Nov 09:30
joined Jul 18, 2015

The implication is that they get back together in the end because that's all Emi wants despite everything, she's too weak to what's best for her. Did I interpret wrongly? So when people write it's good because it's realistic that automatically translates to people accepting that cheating and getting back with cheaters is good and realistic. It might be good for the cheater, sure, but no one else. Trust is destroyed and there's always the possibility of cheater doing it again because he/she was already taken back once so why not again?

Then again english is not my native language so I might be losing something in translation.

last edited at Nov 1, 2017 9:31AM

Bloodwork
Double Bind discussion 01 Nov 07:42
joined Jul 18, 2015

Why take back people like this when you've no security or trust anymore? They can pull out at any moment and they know that you'll take them back anyway. Seems like a toxic relationship to me. I don't get all the "it's good because it's realistic" comments. I'm very sorry for you if that is your reality and you're being strung around like that.

last edited at Nov 1, 2017 8:06AM

joined Jul 18, 2015

Love the specials.

joined Jul 18, 2015

Lip raped.

Bloodwork
joined Jul 18, 2015

Just fuck already, life's too short for ambiguity.

Bloodwork
joined Jul 18, 2015

This is all kinds of fucked up. So A-chan fucks around and gives her kids for MC to raise? And rather than love that the author tried to convey it came off as emotionally damaged kids crying for attention. There's no build up to explain anything and it all comes off very creepily.

last edited at Jun 5, 2017 5:51PM

Bloodwork
joined Jul 18, 2015

This story is all over the place. Can't say I enjoy it.

Since we're on the subject: where do you think Husky and Medley went to get married? I know they just said they were still together in college (about 3 years later) but the narrator girl did mention marriage at the end of her account.

Ooooh. Now I need to re-read Husky and Medley.

Bloodwork
joined Jul 18, 2015

Ghost in the Shell posted:

This somehow always feels like a cop-out of issues that would be worthwhile exploring in a story, what a shame... Is this maybe a Japanese culture thing? That a divorce basically enforces the entire family to more or less pick sides and split "with" the couple?

Considering how common an occurrence it is and the emphasis on stuff like moving and almost immediately losing contact with even your closest friends suggests that it might be a cultural thing.

Yea, after (according to MAL) about 300 days spent in anime and manga I'd say it's a cultural thing. The no contact thing is used pretty often.

last edited at Jun 1, 2017 6:44PM

Bloodwork
joined Jul 18, 2015

Ah, the company president trope. Not a fan of that one, I'd rather have the characters themselves move the plot forward. Suddenly introducing a 3rd wheel that ads friction for plot progression is just lazy writing in my opinion.

Bloodwork
Their Story discussion 27 Mar 10:21
joined Jul 18, 2015

Is that progress I see? Right about damn time. The fillers are funny and all the the main story is far more enjoyable.

Bloodwork
Age 15 discussion 27 Mar 10:20
joined Jul 18, 2015

I guess the correct wording would be "Molestation the manga"? Anyways, you got me good. I'll go and molest some more manga, papercuts be damned.

Bloodwork
Age 15 discussion 25 Mar 13:40
joined Jul 18, 2015

Molesting the manga.

joined Jul 18, 2015

there are a lot more translated chapters available, why are they not on dynasty yet? just havent bothered, or are they not allowed from certain providers, or ?

Where can I find them?

Bloodwork
Beloved L discussion 01 Mar 06:19
joined Jul 18, 2015

But do you really need to give an IV fluid to a patient with a minor concussion? You can just use heplock if you need to give pain meds.

They give IV for everything in China, even minor colds. It's pretty crazy over there and they will probably be hit by the antibiotic immunity first. Here's a decent vid on the issue: https://youtu.be/lCYQoe9JrkU

last edited at Mar 1, 2017 6:23AM

Bloodwork
Beloved L discussion 27 Feb 11:57
joined Jul 18, 2015

I don't like that cliffhanger. Apparently the traitor wants to come back.

Bloodwork
Lily Love discussion 18 Jan 09:02
joined Jul 18, 2015

So many flags, man. There probably will be a lot of drama before they get together again if ever.

Bloodwork
joined Jul 18, 2015

I don't even...

Bloodwork
Beloved L discussion 30 Dec 18:13
joined Jul 18, 2015

I don't think gays must be loners or anything, it just seems a bit out of place for me based on my subjective life experience but you have a point. Like-minded people tend to gather together.

Bloodwork
joined Jul 18, 2015

She decides to fall in love with him to replace her sister and dumps Yuu.

The End.

Shiet...

Bloodwork
Beloved L discussion 27 Dec 20:35
joined Jul 18, 2015

That would be really rich if he was her husband, seeing how she confided in him about being in love (with her?). But I think he got beaten up for being gay.

That would make more sense. So everyone's gay in this webtoon besides the married chick who's bi or straight?

last edited at Dec 27, 2016 8:36PM

Bloodwork
Beloved L discussion 26 Dec 12:30
joined Jul 18, 2015

What the fuck is going on? Can someone explain? I just dont know what's what anymore.

• Schoolgirl loves the doctor
  • Doctor doesn't love the schoolgirl and is using her for emotional and psychological comfort
  • Bro dude with the blue eye and shades points out what the doctor is doing to the school girl
  • The doctor has inner conflict about using the schoolgirl that way because she herself was used and thrown away the same way in the past by that married chick that appeared at the beginning of the story.
  • The doctor is emotionally distressed by his words and retaliates with harsh words about a yet unknown matter (or maybe he is the husband of the chick that left her and got married, we don't know yet).
  • The doctor is punched in the face by the father of patient who's eye she couldn't save.

That is my understanding of the story and specifically about the last chapter.

last edited at Dec 26, 2016 12:32PM

Bloodwork
joined Jul 18, 2015

A wierd place to end the chapter. I guess one needs cliffhangers for people to wait for continuation.