Forum › Met My Sister on a Dating Site discussion

onlyyuriaccount4202
Animepencilgirl%201
joined Dec 2, 2016

It does seem to be winding up 2 chapters ahead so it won't be sudden if they just couple it up.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.THIS WAS MY FAVORITE. I WANT 100 MORE.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I finally noticed that Dynasty doesn't have "Croxx-Over Team" listed as a scanlation group. Someone should set that up (or I could) so that these chapters can be properly listed under them on the site.

Edit: Never mind.

last edited at Jul 1, 2017 11:27PM

Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015

"I would've taken you away if I could" AHHH MY HEART. Just too sweet <3 <3 <3

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I'll pretend they are not blood related.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

That sounds healthy.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

incest

Why you reading then?

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I mean their hair is a different color so that makes it better
but if there are two chapters left, that just means Mochi has more time to make different manga, probably oneshots though....

titiwithmilk
4888529%20_49b062906260ad84b9c4ba29a3fc40d1
joined Jul 25, 2014

10 ch....ma~ good enuf ( • ̀ω•́ )

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Normally I agree with what you say and today isn't an exception

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

So will they!

"Mochi Au Lait" is determined to make sistercest cute and cuddly.

And I think she succeeds.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

incest

Why you reading then?

Because this story is, above all, cute. These two girls are cute and their shyness is cute. And I like how they interact.

But incest instead of pseudo incest adds a layer of drama and taboo I find unneeded here.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

incest

Why you reading then?

Because this story is, above all, cute. These two girls are cute and their shyness is cute. And I like how they interact.

But incest instead of pseudo incest adds a layer of drama and taboo I find unneeded here.

Except...that's what the story is about. That's the basic plot and the reason the characters relate to each other the way they do. I imagine it must be difficult to enjoy the story while removing the story itself, but you do you I guess.

Ghost Shogun
Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Well, at least there's two more chapters (but, it's two chapter before the end? or before hiatus?)...

reading other comments
Humu, I'll stay out of this Incest discussion, but on a side note (because why not), I'm ok with it.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I imagine it must be difficult to enjoy the story while removing the story itself, but you do you I guess.

I think I'll be saving this quote for later reference.

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

I guess I'm not seeing much point to holding Nya-chan's feet to the fire over how he/she chooses to engage with this particular work. If he/she wants to pretend that there is no incest taking place, what do I care? It's not like I am being prevented from engaging the work in a manner more congruent with the author's intent.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Oh dear! That "Stan" page. But I want more!!

More Mochi!! More yuri!! More incest!! ... wait, what?

Ghost Shogun
Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

More Mochi!! More yuri!! More incest!! ... wait, what?

Everything is okay.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

incest

Why you reading then?

Except...that's what the story is about. That's the basic plot and the reason the characters relate to each other the way they do. I imagine it must be difficult to enjoy the story while removing the story itself, but you do you I guess.

Uh no. We have already plenty of stories with sisters-who-aren't-really-sisters, but it's still taboo for them to be in love and the way they relate to each other is not necessarily linked to their blood relation.

The basic plot wouldn't suffer that much if they weren't related by blood. Just the fact that they were raised together is enough.

And by the way, this story doesn't even really address the taboo. It stays comedic. Which is fine, but then what's the point of making them blood related? If there's an elephant in the room, I usually expect the author to address it at some point.

The fact that they are blood related adds a potential to the story that isn't realized.

But if this story satisfies you the way it is, you do you as well.

Screenshot_20171211-200054~2
joined Oct 11, 2016

ONL-ONLY 10!? WAAAAUUT!! NUUUUSSS

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

Uh no. We have already plenty of stories with sisters-who-aren't-really-sisters, but it's still taboo for them to be in love and the way they relate to each other is not necessarily linked to their blood relation.

The basic plot wouldn't suffer that much if they weren't related by blood. Just the fact that they were raised together is enough.

And by the way, this story doesn't even really address the taboo. It stays comedic. Which is fine, but then what's the point of making them blood related? If there's an elephant in the room, I usually expect the author to address it at some point.

The fact that they are blood related adds a potential to the story that isn't realized.

They're both girls. They being blood related or not isn't a issue at all.
Incest is taboo because of offspring.

Haaaaze
joined Feb 7, 2016

They're both girls. They being blood related or not isn't a issue at all.
Incest is taboo because of offspring.

It's also taboo because of the social imbalances and messiness of dating family, but that's the same if you're blood-related or adopted family. (Some of that doesn't apply for step-family though, but a break-up can still be messy.)

Anyways, incest is some people's thing, seemingly including Mochi Au Lait, so... that's why it is what it is, basically.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

It's also taboo because of the social imbalances and messiness of dating family, but that's the same if you're blood-related or adopted family. (Some of that doesn't apply for step-family though, but a break-up can still be messy.)

Anyways, incest is some people's thing, seemingly including Mochi Au Lait, so... that's why it is what it is, basically.

That would apply to a lot of manga here, though. Even some loved ones like Dear My Teacher.
By the way, incest was pretty common on Japan until recently, and they just stopped doing it because it was fucking their genetic code. As consequence, japanese people are more vulnerable to a lot of diseases.
And that explain why so much anime and manga deals with incest, I guess.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Anywhere with the population scattered in small largely isolated communities always had that problem before modern transportation, simply because it was plain impractical to go very far in search of spouses. So before long everyone in the village was marrying cousins at best. (Any serf-type arrangements binding peasants to the land would only reinforce this by further reducing mobility.)

This, by the way, is why blondism was historically (and still is to a degree AFAIK) disproportionately common in the northern interior of Sweden - inbred backwoods hicks basically so lot of the recessive genes in circulation. ʅ ( • ε • ) ʃ

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

So much time wasted because of a misunderstanding. That's why communication is important! Be very clear on your incestuous intentions - always!

Stan Miller Staff
Muppo%20and%20northern%20ocean%20hime%20(kantai%20collection%20and%20moomin)%20drawn%20by%20sazanami%20konami%20-%20f1a1a8ae888c4eff5aac0862c561be11
Cyan Steam (Stan Miller)
joined May 25, 2017

I don't suppose anyone noticed it was Tsubomi who dumped the older sister in the first page?

last edited at Jul 8, 2017 12:04PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.