Forum › Met My Sister on a Dating Site discussion

Non
joined May 7, 2017

lol @ continuará

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Why does it have random Portuguese and French words at times?

Go to page 3 of this comment section and see the comments of tmtvl, myself and Stan Miller (they are all in sequence). You'll have your answer.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Why does it have random Portuguese and French words at times?

It may be a translation artifact, but at this point for me it's a beloved feature of the series. Or as they would say - Quoi?

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

So the latest additions to this storyline kinda reduce the impact of the first chapter, IMHO. The suddenness of the romance between them loses something when you find out that, no, they've had these feelings for a while.

I would put it like this: don't read this discussion if you haven't been keeping up. it's very spoilable.

The mangaka sprung this on us in this order for a reason.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I wonder what made the older sister turning from a shy passive lamb to totally carefree spirit.

I means she didn't even react seeing her sister as a dating partner. Didn't feel embarrassed for proposing sex with someone she said just met online (before their meeting), and just further embrace it afterward once she realised that her partner is her younger sister.

Even right now she is working on the mood so she can bed her sister afterward. Totally serious as well. Not for one night stand or anything

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

I mean she's had enough time that her younger sister is in college now. People change a lot in that time. Like getting laid. Work. Parties. All sorts of experience that get you to open up. She probably never expected to ever see her sister again. But now that she has, this is her only chance to go for it and be honest about the feelings she bottled up for so many years. I can see why she'd be like she is. Finding out her sister is gay probably is what sealed the deal. Cuz that means maybe those kisses when they were younger weren't her taking advantage of her sister like she thought.

last edited at Jun 14, 2017 11:55PM

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Get on it, Seven Seas.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I Met My Constantly Retconned Sister On A Dating Site I Think She Liked The Part Where I Listed Already Banged You A Lot As One Of My Strengths.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

"My sister wasn't looking at me anymore..." She was looking at the tests! Those damned tests! (⌣̯̀⌣́)

joined Feb 23, 2016

Ohh noes~

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Probably trying to gently distance herself, you know ignoring the obvious taboo, she also probably thought she was making her cheat on her boyfriend.

Basically romance rule number one: communicate properly.

joined Apr 27, 2017

Yay a double shot of mochi!

joined Jul 26, 2016

Oh so it wasn't exactly unresolved sexual tension they had going back in the day ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I expect next chapter will be big sis' point of view on what happened, and probably thinking li'l sis hated her so distanced herself while pining for her after going to college.

20220118_232511_50
joined Jun 3, 2015

I expect next chapter will be big sis' point of view on what happened, and probably thinking li'l sis hated her so distanced herself while pining for her after going to college.

Nah, she distanced herself because she failed her exams by being too distracted by her sinful feelings for her little sister.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

La drame.....

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nah, she distanced herself because she failed her exams by being too distracted by her sinful feelings for her little sister.

After that. Why she didn't contact her sister for quite a while after leaving for college, she probably took her glaring for hatred.

Sakamoto%20nichijou%20tissues-min
joined Jan 20, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/met_my_sister_on_a_dating_site_ch01#2 has been bugging me. Wouldn't she have known by her sis kissing her? Or am I off in the timeline?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, first it's been a while, and second they've had the whole fiction of her having a boyfriend all this time.I'm guessing that when her sister fell out of contact she believed it meant her sister wasn't gay in the first place and it was just her forcing it all.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 6, pg 1, "My sister left home to go the university" should be "to go to university"

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

I laugh on the Salt Bae impression on the fun page.

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Won't be "Tsuzuku" like it was on Danbooru (before someone else changed it)?
Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter.

It's an anthology. There's more Mochi's works in this book.

Hope I can buy it on CDJapan (since I already buy my mangas there), since I'm not very comfortable buying stuff in a site I don't even understand... if I can, it'll be my top priority after buying the 10th volume of Murci(elago).

I laugh on the Salt Bae impression on the fun page.

I thought it was a Markiplier reference, but it seems he was already referencing this.

Untitled
joined Oct 4, 2014

jesus fuck, that credit page is killin me lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.