Forum › Seifuku no Vampiress Lord discussion

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

This is so really good so far. I hope to death it doesn't end up like Shitsuriken though that was a freaking mess.

joined Jul 26, 2016

"a Tsundere Cute is fine too..." - Yuunagi Irie

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

id take that girl over rin anytime :p

Screen%20shot%202017-12-10%20at%208.19.31%20pm
joined Dec 26, 2013

Re-reading this again from the very start. I just noticed now that on Chapter 1, Rin's track suit under the cloak was already ever so obvious. lol

Edit: I also noticed Rin had bullet holes on his body and some scars. With the extra out, I guess he might have been at the verge of dying before he turned into a vampire.

last edited at Jun 17, 2017 5:01AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Re-reading this again from the very start. I just noticed now that on Chapter 1, Rin's track suit under the cloak was already ever so obvious. lol

Edit: I also noticed Rin had bullet holes on his body and some scars. With the extra out, I guess he might have been at the verge of dying before he turned into a vampire.

100 years (ish) and European puts him smack in the middle of World War 1, doesn't it?

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

YuriSensei posted:

I've reread the first chapter a couple times now but I'm not seeing anything that really looks like bullet holes or anything. The closest thing is the edges of his cloak but that seems more like part of its design than bullet holes.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

100 years (ish) and European puts him smack in the middle of World War 1, doesn't it?

That it would, and on the Eastern Front too gauging by his love of tracksuits.

joined Jul 26, 2016

That'd be referring to this, he's quite fully clothed throughout ch. 1.

And yeah there was no shortage of places to get shot and stabbed in around the first decades of the 20th century. Besides the big meltdown of 1914-1918 there was any number of more local conflicts, civil wars (eg. China was smack in the middle of the warlord period with foreign mercenaries and adventurers all over the place), colonial flare-ups, assorted violent revolutionary movements and plain old more or less informal violence - even most "first world" countries were both rather unsafe by modern standards and had rather alarmingly low thresholds for using force to quell civil unrest. Not to mention that where they could get away with it the "big money" types were often disturbingly willing to employ hired guns to keep the hoi polloi in their place (this is why the local urban working-class anarchists were such proficient city fighters in the Spanish Civil War for example)...

last edited at Jun 17, 2017 12:39PM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

That it would, and on the Eastern Front too gauging by his love of tracksuits.

Except that Rin does not strike me as a sports maniac, and tracksuits as fashion did not come into vogue until the 70s in the West, and until the 90s in the Eastern Bloc.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Joking aside, I really like Rin.

He said Yuu is like a younger sibling to him, and he really actually treated her as such. I means you don't see many good "older brother" character with good sibling dynamic around these day.

last edited at Jun 18, 2017 12:14PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

He said Yuu is like a younger sibling to him, and he really actually treated her as such. I means you don't see many good "older brother" character with good sibling dynamic around these day.

An older brother character in manga who doesn't perv on his younger sister and just acts like a regular sibling instead?

Is that even legal?

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

An older brother character in manga who doesn't perv on his younger sister and just acts like a regular sibling instead?

Is that even legal?

I means I am all for wincest and all. But yeah, you do miss a good older sibling character from time to time. Especially give extra credit to Rin, who clearly indicated that Yuu was his type. But immediately acknowledge the nature of their relationship and keep their dynamic accordingly

I think older brother recently have fallen into the list of either:
a) constantly perv after his sister
b) useless piece of bad comedy relief
c) a guy who act cool (cold) like he is on CCTV 100% of the time

Did I miss any stereotype?

last edited at Jun 20, 2017 12:11PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think older brother recently have fallen into the list of either:
a) constantly perv after his sister
b) useless piece of bad comedy relief
c) a guy who act cool (cold) like he is on CCTV 100% of the time

Did I miss any stereotype?

That's why the older brother in Shinozaki-san is a breath of fresh air, although he does fit a little into category B.

Hooberdoober-1325712571
joined Jun 14, 2017

Rin x track suit

Well put. This is the TRUE relationship in this series, it was destined by the stars.

last edited at Jun 25, 2017 3:05AM

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Chapter 6 is out on Batoto by the way. Yuu's having fun with her new powers. And god forbids she uses a cute girl as her guinea pig… But the childhood friend guy? Eeh, who cares. <=D

I'm not the only one who wants the class rep to join Yuu's harem, am I? She's just… uguuu.

last edited at Jun 30, 2017 7:15AM

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

I'm not the only one who wants the class rep to join Yuu's harem, am I? She's just… uguuu.

I like the class rep, but I hate harem... so confused! :D

joined Feb 18, 2015

Anybody have any idea what she hypnotized the boy next door to do?

joined Apr 15, 2013

That dude better run, cause he is not ending up in the harem. We already have a male character anyways.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Just make dumb poses in an alleyway. As one does.

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Just make dumb poses in an alleyway. As one does.

Always cheered Lelouch up.

I guess quarter-Japanese people are still pretty rare.

The only other one I can think of is Jolyne, so yeah.

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

Read the new chapter with a smile ear to ear like always, always in love with every new chapter.
Btw Yuu is looking amazing at pg20 with her smug and those sexy new eyes, damn.

More correct genetics. Blondie is a quarter instead of half.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

It's kinda hilarious just how totally oblivious Yuunagi is to how attractive she is, lol.

Gelert_Xross posted:

That dude better run, cause he is not ending up in the harem. We already have a male character anyways.

There's only room enough for one comic relief character 'round here.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

If the colour page indicate any spoilers, then bloodsucking on Rikka gonna be real sexy

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

That coloured page!! Some spoilers on where she's gonna suck the girls. Hehehe.

To reply you must either login or sign up.