Forum › Magan&Danai discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It's a trap TAT remember to keep a safe distance to avoid the aoe
Edit: Oh, talking about abusive relationship again but this time the roles are reversed hehehe... I take it as exaggeration for the sake of fun, so I'm not going to pretend that this is based frame by frame like the real events.

last edited at Jun 17, 2017 10:05AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Personally I'd be very wary of how I wake someone who'd that prone to hitting me.

Profile_picture_by_small_cat_girl-d4ix520
joined Jun 12, 2017

Personally I'd be very wary of how I wake someone who'd that prone to hitting me.

LOL good point Nezchan.

Profile_picture_by_small_cat_girl-d4ix520
joined Jun 12, 2017

It's a trap TAT remember to keep a safe distance to avoid the aoe
Edit: Oh, talking about abusive relationship again but this time the roles are reversed hehehe... I take it as exaggeration for the sake of fun, so I'm not going to pretend that this is based frame by frame like the real events.

Serenata I understand I've learned not to take manga of any kind to real life views because that ruins everything lol. My opinion doesn't take away from the enjoyment of the manga although. It was just something I felt a desire to share.

Aand_this_one_too_by_shiniez
joined Jan 19, 2013

I would have taking the beating the first time at least later she might apologize for the actions, unlike now.

Aand_this_one_too_by_shiniez
joined Jan 19, 2013

XredbaronessX, I see you read GGaR.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

did Stinky get a haircut?

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Poor hubby, she must be in love to put up with that treatment in the morning. As they say, "love hurts ".......

joined Feb 23, 2016

Omg!!
i just love this baka couple~ (ノ≧∇≦)ノ╧╧ i missed the author so much!! Loved this.. I would soo be the wifey lure her back in the bed~

last edited at Jun 17, 2017 6:47PM

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

More AbusiveWifey&TallStinky make my day better :)

joined Feb 6, 2016

There was no helicopter looking for murder and in the morning got the fat burguer there’s a new chap of mangan&danai ,I gotta say today was a good day (pls read whit ice cube voice)

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

did Stinky get a haircut?

Yep. Irl too obviously :)

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Ah look, people who still don't understand that this is an exaggerated, slapstick comedy series. Please stop taking it so seriously.

On the other hand, it's a fact that those who pull the covers off of sleeping people deserve whatever karmic retribution comes their way.

Thanks for your work, Anonymous.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

The "AH!! My morning lessons..." face killed me!!

But there's nothing like waking up at 1:30 PM.

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjiFiIsVcD4 found a voiced over for this manhua. The sub is not in English though.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Did the art take a sudden dive, what happened?

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Pretty damn funny. These two are so much fun to watch.

joined Apr 15, 2013

The doggos are growing.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

The more pertinent question would be, is the series back from the hiatus? The last page is dated five days ago, so it seems fresh...

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

I was wondering the same. Did someone get impatient of waiting and just made some of their own? Looks nothing like the first 19 chapters???

Capture1%20edited1
joined Jul 10, 2016

Did they always have dogs? So many questions

joined Feb 23, 2016

Priceless shiet right there( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Omg, this got an update! Awesome!! XDD Wearing the shirt that long hehehe in a way it is endearing. Ya know since she liked it so much but an easy fix is just to get another one of the same shirt. XD

Art02
joined Apr 18, 2015

I was wondering the same. Did someone get impatient of waiting and just made some of their own? Looks nothing like the first 19 chapters???

The artist seems to be ill, look at the last page "Somehow there's stars whenever i look around.... Am i going to suddenly die?"

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

The more pertinent question would be, is the series back from the hiatus? The last page is dated five days ago, so it seems fresh...

It's not on hiatus since previous update (which was... Half year ago...) author is making it in very irregular timing...

To reply you must either login or sign up.