Forum › Catulus Syndrome discussion

makixnico1609
Images%20(3)
joined Nov 6, 2016

Oh i guess the girl has cat ears is a tsundere girl , just look at her expressive ( ● 8 ● )

joined Jul 26, 2016

Not even trying to hide it tbh =`ω´=

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

needs to get gayer to be perfect, but I'll take it slow

joined Feb 8, 2016

Came for the yuri, but damn i love the cats.

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

Came for the yuri, but damn i love the cats.

Luckily I think we're going to get both.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I know it's supposed to be cure and trope based, but I can't stand Ayano. She would not make for a good friend in the slightest.

Think about it, by all appearances, Yuki is a shy introvert with some serious social issues. Yes, she wants to make some friends, but she also doesn't want to be the center of attention and she really does need help working on her issues.

What does Ayano do? Shove her into a front line job at a restaurant, with no warning, when she very easily could have given her a much less prominent role.. Yeah, it was played for laughs, but even then it ended in near disaster.

Similarly, there's the whole glasses thing. Again, it's a trope, "You're really beautiful behind those glasses" and it was the boy who tried to take them, but still.

Most of what Ayano to do seems to be like that. There's definitely a level of concern for Yuki, but it's very haphazard and mostly a mater of considering what Ayano wants (a cute friend and making said friend cuter, in her opinion) or things that would appeal to Ayano (working the front of the cafee, with no real instruction given).

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

But you look so much better without the glasses

Fuck this trope
Megane are cute. CUTE!

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

Moar please! This is so cute. Please make it up to 100 chapters! haha.

Fun Fact: Heterochromia iridis is a medical condition for different color on each eye.

Nico
joined Jan 3, 2016

Too much cuteness overload (⁄ ⁄>⁄ω⁄<⁄ ⁄) can't wait for a new chapter to be released.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I love yuri, I love cats. This is too good. =w=

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

How did I miss this; it's amazing. It's so moe I can't even... Yuki is literally perfect. Adorable: check, white hair: check, great hairstyle: check, heterochromia: check, glasses: check, nekomimi: check, plus insta cute pairing. I'm loving it already.

Punching dumb boys: check

joined Feb 23, 2016

Why haven't i seen this before now!!??Σ(・□・;) かわいい!(≧∇≦)

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

Too cute!!! Art is so good!!!

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Another manga about girls who really want Grab a pussy :)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Anime when?

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

Omega Deuse said:
I know it's supposed to be cure and trope based, but I can't stand Ayano. She would not make for a good friend in the slightest. [...]

Most of what Ayano to do seems to be like that. There's definitely a level of concern for Yuki, but it's very haphazard and mostly a mater of considering what Ayano wants (a cute friend and making said friend cuter, in her opinion) or things that would appeal to Ayano (working the front of the cafee, with no real instruction given).

I know how you feel but you won't like the future chapters either then. The café scene was a bit...mean imo.

I don't really like the idea of a yuri harem (I didn't know I'd say this some day) of cat girls which comes in future chapters since I really sympathize with Yuki and wish her to be happy with Ayano. It's probably the first manga I read shown from the perspective of someone in a harem of someone else (haremette?), but I feel sad somehow. The other cat girls introduced later are somewhat annoying, getting in the way of the OTP Ayano x Yuki in my opinion.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Cute as heck! Can't wait for meowr.

joined Mar 3, 2017

Omigodomigodomigod Yuki is soooo cute! Mismatched eyes, fluffy tail, saying "mew" when she's excited... She's my dream catgirl! I... I... I can die with no regrets now. dies of kyun overdose

last edited at Apr 6, 2017 8:02PM

Ab.%20dog
joined Jan 23, 2016

I never thought I'd be learning so much about cats here xd

joined Nov 27, 2016

Wait So this becomes a... a harem!? 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。 Say it's not so, poor Yuki I can already feel the neglect
Still hope she comes out in the end

last edited at Apr 6, 2017 10:19PM

Img_20211010_092550
joined Mar 7, 2017

Aaah. Paradise. X"3 A kind cat attracting girl + A Neko + Yuri + cats cats cats cats = Heaven. I can read this all over again and not get bored of em.

Ff1a724c73fac5cdbd12f79a54966a5025f54c394c232611e6a1c490a4e4b1db
joined May 22, 2014

Aaah. Paradise. X"3 A kind cat attracting girl + A Neko + Yuri + cats cats cats cats = Heaven. I can read this all over again and not get bored of em.

+1

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

I'm learning about cat behavior~ As someone who grew up with dogs, I think it's interesting how different and yet sometimes the same these two animals communicate with their body language.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Hot damn, this is really hitting the right in the intersection of cute and sexy. This could be incredible if it goes well.

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

So, she has "PPIII" CDs...and playing on a PC?!?

Suspension of Disbelief.BROKEN.

To reply you must either login or sign up.