Forum › Catulus Syndrome discussion

joined Mar 21, 2017

Xbox 360 controller and a mouse/keyboard with a PPIII (PS3?) copy of the game, seems legit ;)

IIRC you could plug a mouse and keyboard into the PS3, I remember a guy on dutch TV saying that he felt bad about abusing that in Unreal Tournament 3.(but not bad enough to stop doing it)

The xbox controller is a bit harder to explain. Although the PS3 was a pretty open platform, maybe Shirakaba is a bigger nerd than we expected?

It's a made up console ; P

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Wow. Can't hate this! plus. I love cats! All the little cat tip annotations crack me up.

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

Cat girls are my number one fetish. Then monster girls come next. Hehehehehehehe.

joined Mar 20, 2015

Oh, sure, a catgirl moe tsundere, yes, but I can't help but read the title and think of Catullus' poems, in particular, catullus 16 which is rather NSFW https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catullus_16

joined Jan 8, 2016

In a world, where Nozomi became a crazy cat lady.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Moar please! This is so cute. Please make it up to 100 chapters! haha.

Fun Fact: Heterochromia iridis is a medical condition for different color on each eye.

Fun fact, that's complete heterochromia.
Heterochromia isn't just limited to different coloured irises on each eye. It can be also be when a part of the iris is a different colour from the rest (sectoral)

or when the central zone around the pupil is a different colour from the surrounding shade (central), forming a complete ring. The true iris colour is the outer colour.

last edited at Apr 12, 2017 9:59PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Fun fact: Heterochromia is probably the coolest genetic mutation to have.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Not counting lasers.

joined Jan 8, 2016

Not counting lasers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVxi6BV_jSo

joined Nov 11, 2010

Between this and Bakeneko System, I'm going to die from cat girl cuteness overload!
... Not a bad way to go, I must say.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Between this and Bakeneko System, I'm going to die from cat girl cuteness overload!
... Not a bad way to go, I must say.

Also, I have heard that death by cuteness is not permanent, anyway.

Ab03237b-ac0d-4030-8288-8032dc7528e5
joined May 12, 2015

needs to get gayer to be perfect, but I'll take it slow

Agree

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Fun fact, I once had a white cat with heterochromia iridis. Loved that cat. Interestingly, because it was a male, he had no internal ear, meaning he was totally deaf. Made for fun stuff on top of annoying one. Just imagine a cat meowling to get your attention, then figuring that if you didn't react, that must mean he was meowling loud enough with no sense of volume at all.

Most time, it sounded like he was getting gutted. XD

What a fun anime this would be. Not a big fan of animal ears (idk why, I know they're cute), but I love this.

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

I kind of feel like there should be at least one character who treats her like a person. Even the "friend" character just sort of talks past her and makes decisions on her behalf without question or consent. Have they even had a real conversation yet?

last edited at Apr 12, 2017 8:58PM

1449746371-nights-of-azure
joined Apr 13, 2017

Love the art style! This is so cute ( >////< )

Aaaawww i'm totally smitten with this now!! Can't wait to really see them being aware of their special yuri love feelings!! >~<

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

god i need like 100 chapters of this

joined Feb 23, 2016

My heart is getting weaker each time i read this ...

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Cat blackmailing... Wow never thought I'd type that out. XD Hahahaha!
This was super nice! Love the whole we wanna raise her right vibe
Cats. They have high standards! XD

Rsz_tumblr_n3y1mps9e11tr1hgao1_1280
joined Mar 16, 2017

I don't think I have ever seen a series with blackmailing cats... This series really takes a turn right off the bat doesn't it. Still insanely cute though.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Heh? So I actual have some sort of Heterochromia? My main color is a mix of blue and green, but I also have a, although faint, circle of gold/orange in it...

Congratulations, you have a pretty genetic mutation
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ♪
Heterochromia can also be acquired though, through injury, inflammation or tumours or something, which is significantly less cool.
Mc's heterochromia/character design likely just comes from the fact that it's common in cats lol

last edited at Apr 24, 2017 3:01AM

joined Feb 8, 2016

Blackmailing cats? Reminds me of Nyan-koi was similar although it was deserved.

joined Apr 8, 2017

ITS SO ADORABLE GIVE ME MORE CHAPTERS !!!!!

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

I'd expect a government-issued emergency underwear to be much less extravagant. More like a patient gown, maybe?

To reply you must either login or sign up.