Forum › A Love Awakened By A Kiss discussion

joined Jan 8, 2014

I like how the true angst and struggle was her wanting to say how she felt being circumvented by all the goings on around them...and big finish ^_^

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Ah, this is blissful
I wish for all the girls to end up falling in sweet melting yuri love just from a kiss ^^

joined Aug 23, 2013

Well. This had everything what I needed. It was cute, it had some conflict, it had an ending. And furthermore it was adorable as a button. Perfect.

This MC accomplished in one chapter something that takes other MCs several volumes.
She's gonna do great things in life.

Yeah, but this is a one-shot. She had no time to fuck around. But I get what you mean. I wish more series would do the same.

last edited at Dec 18, 2016 4:08AM

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Hah, that ending climax was great of course but I think the simple casualness of the initial confession was quite refreshing as well. Such a pleasant read.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

And then, the bullying started. None would want to group with them, they'd find trash in their shoe-lockers, "Dykes" scribbled on their desks and get the silent treatment.

Welcome back to reality in a Japanese high-school.

joined Jun 12, 2015

And then, the bullying started. None would want to group with them, they'd find trash in their shoe-lockers, "Dykes" scribbled on their desks and get the silent treatment.

Good that every manga has different reality.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

This is a great one shot! I fist pumped in the air when MC kissed her girl.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cats_eye_hall_ch01

You can't expect anyone to spoon-feed you with good ending anyway.You have to find it or create it by yourself.

joined Feb 23, 2016

So beautiful(T ^ T) such a cute couple
(^∇^)

last edited at Dec 18, 2016 7:23AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Best Mangaka Rohan posted:

Poor guy. He didn't even do anything wrong. Getting your heart broken then getting your hopes high only to be crushed by them......

I think that even if it were actually a joke the way she handled his confession should have given him a hint that she wasn't interested so him getting his hopes high after the initial letdown was more on him than anything.

20190203_135245
joined Mar 5, 2016

This is really beautiful and cute. Is it just me or does page 19 look real hot?? I mean, from then onwards it just got a whole lot better since I was kind of doubtful at first.

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

Until now, I had thought that positive comments were a mere legend.

I'm happy so many people liked it!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Is verra nice!

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Well, that depends on the school, on the people there... Japan is a harder hurdle than the US and the US is no cakewalk, but I'm reminded of a long ago blog by an American teaching English as a JET who named a certain school the "school of peace" because of the lack of bullying and general good conduct of the students AND faculty. What you get is a crapshoot. I'm sure if you have the right friends it helps, but you don't ever know if you have the right friends until it comes down to it.

Which means you're rolling and hoping the d20 comes up with critical success. The reason so few people gamble the long odds is obvious, sadly...

joined Apr 12, 2014

Cute

Image_1_small
joined Dec 2, 2016

Way to go, MC!!! You can see how much they both care about each other's feelings. Nice.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Wonderful and awesome in every way. Reminds me a lot of Oniyuri-san and Himeyuri-san, obviously a very pleasant association for me.

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Sssccuuuuuuuuutttttteeeeeeeeeeee oml Q//A//Q this is literally the yuri I want, no drama, no nothing, just pure fluf....bless this manga >//A//<

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I thought this is a mange :P

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Poor guy. He didn't even do anything wrong. Getting your heart broken then getting your hopes high only to be crushed by them......

He didn't get his heart broken/turned down from necessarily doing anything wrong lol
Besides, I think he failed to see the big picture, after he tried to ask her out and she "lied" and made up a lover on the spot. She really didn't make it sound like she was into him, but more like "get a hint".

Edit: Ah, just saw Alice Cheshire's post. Well that was what I had in mind. Like sure it's a bummer for him and all, but it wasn't meant to be that bad for him tbh, nor is it anyone's fault he got rejected, it's just how it is. (It's not like he had to be portrayed as a douchebag male character in yuri manga to justify his rejection)

last edited at Dec 18, 2016 6:59PM

Screenshot_2016-11-14-13-53-17(2)
joined Feb 7, 2014

For me your works are gold even if it's aaangs or a fluffy one
And.... you were right this chap is the best of the Anthologie

Hope more of you guys , and thanks a lot ;)

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

And they lived happily ever after~ HELL NO, I bet they will get bullied like crazy :v thanks budda the doujin ends there so we don't have to see all the angst.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Oh wow, that was great! That moment when she stepped up and laid the smooch on, such perfect pure gold!

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

Nice

joined Jun 12, 2012

dohkey dohkey dezoooo

To reply you must either login or sign up.