Forum › Dear discussion

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

That was pretty good! Hope to see many more works from this person.

joined Apr 26, 2016

Squee
also non binary makeup artist

last edited at Dec 9, 2016 10:51PM

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Who on Earth would have say "sleep your way up I'm okay with this" for the sake of whatever?!
Dat foot missed your face, pal!
Your girlfriend is so damn marvelous, cherish her with every single bit of your heart damn you!
Move your passive ass and please show her how much you love her =/

I'm envy I'm not a yuri manga character...
I wish I could screw things up but still get my sweet making out happy ending)))

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Thought it was gonna another of those shitty angsty het yuribait.
Turns out to be a fluffy and cute yuri; I liked this one a lot.

Thanks for translating it, I wouldn't mind seeing more from this author.

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

A+ for the Imagine Me & You reference in the credits.

joined Dec 9, 2016

Wow nice story :o
I really like it alots T_T
Looking forward for more from this author

last edited at Dec 9, 2016 3:28PM

Dscans%20avatar
joined Mar 30, 2013

A+ for the Imagine Me & You reference in the credits.

Best quote from that movie.

9020bea3a3cd0354c95399402120ae64
joined May 19, 2016

Sigh* this is the dream for me.... I want it to happen, to love like that

last edited at Dec 9, 2016 4:03PM

joined Apr 15, 2013

Alright, that was amazing. I hope we get more from this artist.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Did they have sex in the middle of the photo shoot?

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

She sure knows how to wrap someone in and put a nice ribbon around it.

Also

Squee

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

This was outright amazing until the wedding dress photo shoot hahaha

Seriously though, actress girlf was totally best girlfriend ever though. #relationshipgoals

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Honestly, i really wanted the dark-haired girl to open up about her insecurities and actively claim her bride, but she went to her fate still silent and passive as ever.

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

Why "Drama" tag? ô.O

I think "Angs" tag will be more accurate...

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Did they have sex in the middle of the photo shoot?

I was confused about that part as well. I think it was just a weird transition, but i'm really hoping they had sex in the middle of the photo shoot and thats why the other girl was worried about the weeklies printing it.

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Honestly, i really wanted the dark-haired girl to open up about her insecurities and actively claim her bride, but she went to her fate still silent and passive as ever.

Exactly. Now it's still up to the white haired girl to keep reaffirming her feelings when she gets down again for whatever reason.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Yeah and another thing that bothered me is how this will affect the other girls career? Seems like a lot of the popularity was based around the het couple so I think her coming out and saying she married another girl would hurt her career. idk just ended way too happy

joined Feb 23, 2016

Ohhh sooo good (//∇//)\

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Yeah and another thing that bothered me is how this will affect the other girls career? Seems like a lot of the popularity was based around the het couple so I think her coming out and saying she married another girl would hurt her career. idk just ended way too happy

Presumably she trusts her manager to guard those photos with his/her life. Agreed about the passive thing.

last edited at Dec 10, 2016 2:16PM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

and you are gay

I see no problem

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Aw, fucking cute

joined Sep 9, 2016

Presumably she trusts her manager to guard those photos with his/her life. Agreed about the passive thing.

Her manager may be trustworthy to keep that secret, but her coworkers wouldn't. On page 11 the male lead in the series that Saki stars in was in the process of saying she has a significant other but Yuu knocked something over to drown out the TV. It's unclear whether he actually would have said "she has a girlfriend" or something more generic like "she already has someone dear to her."

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

What no more? Please person draw much much more!

joined Apr 1, 2013

I would have liked to have a class reaction to the weekly print on the last page of the manga.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Nice.

To reply you must either login or sign up.