Forum › A Room For Two discussion

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

On-screen (or on-panel?) all we see of Kawawa's teaching is her basically telling her students to git gud.

Maybe her off-screen teaching was better, but it's equally likely that Asuza's bet motivated them to study harder (or Kasumi's fear of her mom, in her case).

Uh, on the same page you link, we see her explaining to Kasumi in details about sin and cos. The whole "git gud" as you say, is in response to Asuza asking about how she, herself, study for exams. It's pretty much shown that when it comes to teaching, she does a proper job, even if it mostly happens off pannel.

I think calling her a crap teacher just because the author didn't bother showing the whole lesson and chose to give focus on the penalty game and Kasumi taking barely readable notes is exagerated, especially since we could see it gave great result in the end. :/

joined Mar 25, 2013

Uh, on the same page you link, we see her explaining to Kasumi in details about sin and cos. The whole "git gud" as you say, is in response to Asuza asking about how she, herself, study for exams. It's pretty much shown that when it comes to teaching, she does a proper job, even if it mostly happens off pannel.

I think calling her a crap teacher just because the author didn't bother showing the whole lesson and chose to give focus on the penalty game and Kasumi taking barely readable notes is exagerated, especially since we could see it gave great result in the end. :/

Don't mind him/her, he/she is just salty he/she didn't have a gorgeous tutor to ogle. If you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

Like....... How is this not yuri? I don't see any subtext in this just only pure yuri with its bright light shining into my eyes...

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Like....... How is this not yuri? I don't see any subtext in this just only pure yuri with its bright light shining into my eyes...

Shimapanda, rolling their eyes into the fucking sun, shaking their head, "That's what I said"

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

It's pretty subtextual...

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

They're gals being pals. Very good friends with each other they are not gay at all. I don't know why anyone would think that at all.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

They're gals being pals. Very good friends with each other they are not gay at all. I don't know why anyone would think that at all.

That's the point, isn't it? What are they doing that's really much different from a dozen other CGDCT series where there's no acknowledged attraction, and nobody actually gets together in the end? Gobs of subtext, occasionally verging on text, but never quite making it there.

joined Oct 12, 2013

That's the point, isn't it? What are they doing that's really much different from a dozen other CGDCT series where there's no acknowledged attraction, and nobody actually gets together in the end? Gobs of subtext, occasionally verging on text, but never quite making it there.

The author clearly explicitly ships them in a romantic sense, but that's about it. And what difference does it make at the end of the day if it never comes through in the actual manga?

I'm still enjoying it though.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

We're discussing Futaribeya, not Swap<=>Swap. For Futaribeya, this story has reached chapter 32.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Anthology RAWs are up on SadPanda: https://exhentai.org/g/964216/511b65feaf/

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

To me, it's even less yuri than Kiniro Mosaic. Just cute girls doing cute things.
I may sound negative, but this is not really interesting. And as a 4-koma, there'll never be any progress to speak of.

You're talking as if Kiniro Mosaic isn't one of the gayest 4-komas ever, only matched by yuyushiki. And 4-komas do have progress, Kiniro Mosaic itself has plenty of progress and it's going places.

Because it's a little girl. Thus, we are not supposed to take it seriously.
Who says that? Age has nothing to do with it, I take this seriously, specially because Sakurako thought the girl was confused but the girl didn't hesitate at all about her statement and was actually disappointed she couldn't have her is why I take it seriously. You can't tell me what I can and I can't take seriously right after being extremely overjoyed of reading something.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

That was barely a lie at this point really.

joined Mar 6, 2015

Please tell me the author's going to continue the series

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

That was barely a lie at this point really.

Kasumi already staked her claim on that ring finger, too.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

I wonder who's her "boyfriend" ...

last edited at Sep 25, 2016 8:20AM

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

I wonder who's her "boyfriend" ...

she has cute "boyfriend"

last edited at Sep 25, 2016 8:59AM

joined Jul 22, 2016

They're so gay. It's beautiful.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Wha?!! Don't tell me this is the end?!

I wanted proper vows between them. :(

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Wha?!! Don't tell me this is the end?!

I wanted proper vows between them. :(

It's still listed as ongoing. Just the end of Volume 1 I think.

Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

s/he's talking about Nico

yep, definitely Nico

joined Mar 6, 2015

https://mobile.twitter.com/aoiyukiko?lang=en
Right, found author's twitter and Vol. 3 just released!

joined Jan 8, 2014

Cool so more to come ^_^
This pairing is awesome... weird counter balance with one so laid back and the other so active...the extra was cool I guess, but I want to see them being cute and fun together! ^_^
Thanks for translating!

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

How Yukiko telling their friend to watch Love Live is exactly me telling my best friend to watch Love Live

joined Aug 23, 2013

"Yeah I'm going out with someone."
So she DID mean Sakurako is her wife seriously...

To reply you must either login or sign up.