Forum › A Room For Two discussion

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

It's yuri now rite guyz?

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

It's not how you do a body swap, Kasumi ! According to swap <=> swap, you need to actually kiss. :3

Cute chapter, lots of cuddling and those two are still married as ever. ^^

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

It's not how you do a body swap, Kasumi ! According to swap <=> swap, you need to actually kiss. :3

I thought the correct way was to fall down the stairs onto someone's head.

Scared Sakurako is adorable.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

She tried it, minus the stairs, and it didn't work, so the logical next step would be to try a kiss.

Unless, of course, they already kissed plenty of time off-pannel and know it wouldn't work. :"

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

exactly my thought when i read this panel xD

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Was expecting a little more Yuriness in this chapter because of the theme, but was very good regardless (but Yuri tag is still missing... and Shimapanda-san have a very good point in this chapter).

aaand:

This.

By the way, it's been quite a while since the last chapter of Swap ⇔ Swap released... what happened?

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

By the way, it's been quite a while since the last chapter of Swap ⇔ Swap released... what happened?

It's just the way Doki Fansubs work, iirc. I assume that they buy and scanlate the volume when it comes out. Like, for example, Hitoribocchi. They did the entire first volume, and months later only when the 2nd one came out did they continue.
From their site:

last edited at Jul 31, 2016 5:02AM

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I want Sakurako harem

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

It's yuri now rite guyz?

Need yuri and NSFW tag right now.

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

^ someone needs to censor that handholding

Mustard%20spark
joined Aug 1, 2015

I was kind of expecting it to end with this chapter, just because of that title drop.

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

It's yuri now rite guyz?

Is she pregnant now?

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

inhale GAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

thank you

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I totally forgot about Swap <=>Swap

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

[spooning intensifies]

last edited at Jul 31, 2016 2:42PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Baby Sloth's moment to shine. She did better than her wife on a final exam! She saved her from the ghosts!

Plus her wife's a crap teacher, and if it hadn't been a study group, and Kasumi's mom hadn't been so strict about school, she wouldn't have passed. Someone just needs to explain to Sakurako that in addition to cooking, one of her wifely duties to her wife is to learn how to help her study. Kasumi in turn will learn to earn enough bread for the two of them.

Every time I read this I am reminded of Wife and Wife (FuFu). There's no conflict or drama, but it's such good fluff, and everyone is so lovable, it's still entertaining. Two people who love each other learn to live with another person almost effortlessly.

I think they'll make it - look at how Sakurako vaccinated Kasumi against confessions and sweet chocolate then got her own bitter alcoholic chocolate in for the win.

last edited at Jul 31, 2016 5:22PM

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I laughed so hard when Kasumi had to drag Sakurako to the shrine. Cute chapter as usual.

needed NSFW tag with that handholding I was reading this in front of my parents!

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Plus her wife's a crap teacher

How is she a crap teacher ? Aside from Sakurako who got low mark because she messed up the answer's order, the one with the lowest grade was Azusa with 71. Meaning she managed to teach the whole group well enough so that they all scored above 70.

In my book, that make her a pretty good teacher.

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

It's yuri now rite guyz?

Is she pregnant now?

So is this the new joke now? I guess I was just trying to open a discussion on it. Suppose I missed the original one. Didn't mean to cause drama on the forums. And if it wasn't me then forget this.

last edited at Jul 31, 2016 6:55PM

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Plus her wife's a crap teacher

How is she a crap teacher ? Aside from Sakurako who got low mark because she messed up the answer's order, the one with the lowest grade was Azusa with 71. Meaning she managed to teach the whole group well enough so that they all scored above 70.

In my book, that make her a pretty good teacher.

On-screen (or on-panel?) all we see of Kawawa's teaching is her basically telling her students to git gud.

Maybe her off-screen teaching was better, but it's equally likely that Asuza's bet motivated them to study harder (or Kasumi's fear of her mom, in her case).

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

Funny. I bet if there was blushing on some panels this would qualify for the yuri tag.

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

It's just the way Doki Fansubs work, iirc. I assume that they buy and scanlate the volume when it comes out. Like, for example, Hitoribocchi. They did the entire first volume, and months later only when the 2nd one came out did they continue.
From their site:

Oh, I see. Thank you (°∀°).

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

From their site:

I was wondering what happened to that series... well, it's been about eight months since the last release, so we'll have more Swap ⇔ Swap goodness soon! (how do you make that double-sided arrow thing anyway?)

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

It's yuri now rite guyz?

shima that is not gay it's gals being pals wtf

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Finally read the latest chapter.

I got beaten to the punch; I was so going to say this too.

It's yuri now rite guyz?

Is she pregnant now?

So is this the new joke now? I guess I was just trying to open a discussion on it. Suppose I missed the original one. Didn't mean to cause drama on the forums. And if it wasn't me then forget this.

This is a pretty old meme, don't worry about it.

And that guy has me thinking. Is he gay? Is he the "hero of another story", where some greedy, incompetent writer throws a harem of pretty girls at him and he doesn't want it because he's gay (or some other reason)? I've seen the oneshot where this happened.

The guy's aversion to girls was probably explained in an earlier chapter, but it's been so long, I forgot the explanation. Forgive me.

To reply you must either login or sign up.