Forum › A Room For Two discussion

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

It's getting gayer

joined Aug 23, 2013

Their relationship is like a stereotypical male and female couple from two (or three) generations ago.

Yes. And?

last edited at Jul 18, 2016 1:19AM

joined Feb 27, 2014

This is the gayest manga to not have a yuri tag that I've personally read on this site.

joined Jan 8, 2014

They really are so close ^_^ <3 so cute

20190203_135245
joined Mar 5, 2016

The subtext is fucking scary. I mean, is this even subtext? These two are practically married if not, then probably dating! Geez, it's so cute I keep forgetting it's just subtext. It makes me hope for more but.. I know I shouldn't.

joined Jul 6, 2014

It makes me hope for more but.. I know I shouldn't.

The yuri lifestyle is suffering.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

[Yuri intensifies]

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

Woah there, hold on a sec /*takes off glasses*/ One of them finally gets the dokis for the other??
It's about time that cupid hits the target! They can have my finest rice wine!

last edited at Jul 18, 2016 12:37PM

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

buying a stone microwave oven for white day present? Can it even get gayer? she mustve saved up a lot for a highschool job.

AbyssalScepter
Kaga
joined Apr 23, 2016

"I thought that giving someone candy meant that you liked them back...? Meh, I shouldn't worry about it."

Gasp! Why would she need to worry about it?

last edited at Jul 19, 2016 10:40PM

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_room_for_two_ch09#9 : Kasumi wears dark hoodie with white strings and Sakurako a white one.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_room_for_two_ch09#10 : Sakurako now wear a dark hoodie with white strings that looks awfully like the one Kasumi were wearing so far. Kasumi wear a white top, but with the muffler, hard to say if it's a hoodie or a jacket.

So yeah, it does looks like Sakurako at least is wearing Kasumi's hoodie there. Maybe a way for her to tell her sis "see, we're close enough that we wear each other clothes like it's nothing, so paws off my girl !". :3

They probably shared the dark hoodie. At first I noticed Kasumi in ch9 wore the same hoodie as Sakurako after she recovered her fever at the end of ch8

Edit: Okay, so they shared two hoodies. The darker one that was mentioned and The lighter one Kasumi was wearing as pajamas http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_room_for_two_ch08#6
and the one Sakurako was wearing http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_room_for_two_ch10#7

last edited at Jul 20, 2016 1:51PM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yeah, I love how they seems to casually wear each other clothes. Totally a married couple. XD

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Can't wait for the day when they change subtext to yuri.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

The subtext is strong with this one.

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

Their relationship is like a stereotypical male and female couple from two (or three) generations ago.

Yes. And?

And nothing. I was just giving context to my actual point.

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

One last bit before I go to sleep. Platonic or otherwise...how many times can you sleep in the same bed with someone until it dawns completely on either you, or the other? Who sets the tags? Does Dynasty decide what should be what, or do the people who submit the work decide the tags? Cause someone is either not paying attention, fucking with us to build-up attention, or already knows how it ends and is trying to keep us from wasting all of our effort in hoping for this teasing of the reader to end.

Two Cents

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

One last bit before I go to sleep. Platonic or otherwise...how many times can you sleep in the same bed with someone until it dawns completely on either you, or the other?

Wait what are you asking exactly? Dawns on you what?

Who sets the tags? Does Dynasty decide what should be what, or do the people who submit the work decide the tags? Cause someone is either not paying attention, fucking with us to build-up attention, or already knows how it ends and is trying to keep us from wasting all of our effort in hoping for this teasing of the reader to end.
Two Cents

Well ppl can submit tag suggestions, but I think there's someone responsible for tagging and also viewing the suggestions made, and deciding if they fit or not
This series was tagged as 'yuri' initially, because it's considered as such in Japan and like they've repeated over and over, the dynamic between the two girls are like a married couple. Yet ppl have complained over and over that the tags were misleading, cus initially, it wasn't as subtexty as it has become now, so they yielded and changed the tags to 'subtext'.
I suppose that if something is mildly "gay", and tagged as 'yuri', ppl rage cus it's not blatant enough. But if it's tagged as 'subtext', ppl read it with like, lower expectations or something and just hype at the lil details and hinting. It makes me cringe really, how ppl were really salty at the yuri tag, but comments now are all like "omg its so gay", "when is it gonna be tagged yuri this is obviously gay".
I imagine Shimapanda to be facepalming tbh

last edited at Jul 27, 2016 2:06AM by drpepperfan

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

I imagine Shimapanda to be facepalming tbh

You know it :P

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

It's not gay we all know it it's never gay just two gals being pals

joined Sep 21, 2014

it says drpepperfan edited my post O-o What was wrong? I have no idea what was changed, I feel kinda perplexed and worried

last edited at Jul 27, 2016 2:43AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

I don't see any yuri in this. It's your typical CGDCT with homo jokes. If this is yuri then every other manga about cute girls and friendship is yuri. I saw all three volumes of this manga. And I can say it now, it's still subtext.

last edited at Jul 27, 2016 2:42AM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

it says drpepperfan edited my post O-o What was wrong? I have no idea what was changed, I feel kinda perplexed and worried

just fixed the quote. it made it look like you were saying most of his quote.

joined Sep 21, 2014

just fixed the quote. it made it look like you were saying most of his quote.

Oh, I must have fucked up ovo I usually look at the post after i post it but I think I just winged it and left
Well I'm not sure what you mean but I think I sorta get it, thank you :O

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

I largely don't care what the tag is or whether or not it meets anyone's standards for yuri vs. subtext. I just wish that half this thread wasn't devoted to arguing about it.

Yuri or not, I hope everyone can just enjoy the manga because Sakurako and Kasumi (and the other chars) are cute af.

To reply you must either login or sign up.