Forum › Sunshine & Bright Stars discussion

Img_2543
joined Feb 28, 2013

I want to throat punch Bai Du so much.

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

Guy gets puppy, randomly gives it to girlfriend of 3 days in a paper bag. She accepts it, proceeds to dump his ass. Gets back to hotel, tosses bag with the dog on the table and goes to shower.

Seems legit.

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Me too! I hereby declare you president of the "Let's throat punch Bai Du" club!
We're accepting new members! Who wants to join? :D

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Soooo, is it normal to keep dogs in paper bags?

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Wow this is so melodramatic.

joined Feb 2, 2016

Who want friends like that who can sport you when you are love said go out with guy why not go out with girl

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

Me too! I hereby declare you president of the "Let's throat punch Bai Du" club!
We're accepting new members! Who wants to join? :D

It's not that I want to join but that I NEED to join your club. And I'm sure to need it before and after the next chapters....

joined Mar 25, 2013

This is so bad that it's actually good xD

Of course one of them would be sexually abused, of course one of them would have a guy who is a psychopath, of course one of them will have a hypocritical 'best friend', of course one of them would have a best friend who is in love with them.. etc.. Now I want them to hit on aaaall the tropes.

Keep 'em comin'!!

joined Feb 18, 2015

I love the pace these are being translated at. I know that it won't last, but hey, it's fun while it's lasting. I'm,enjoying the story at least.

joined Feb 7, 2016

Yall I love this
Idc I love everything about it
Well except for bai du and the douchebag guy in the beginning but yea

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

That short with Ming at the end was super cute. "if I had a dog"

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

This is... i don't... Oh gawd... So Fluttering feelings is over and this came to my life...

Lucky you! To me this is galaxies away from FF on so many levels.

Yes. Given.

Dasdasdasdas
joined Aug 9, 2013

Man. This feels like a weird cross between Tamen de Gushi and "Always Human", that cute little Western yuri comic on Webtoon. Which is kind of a good thing.

YES. I was wondering which webcomic this felt like, and Always Human is it.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

By the way, I think Bai Du has actually good intentions. She's worried and probably certain that her friend just got very confused because of youth, little experience, naivete, etc. Not saying that Bai Du does the right thing, but I'm pretty sure she doesn't want the MC to feel hurt.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Man. This feels like a weird cross between Tamen de Gushi and "Always Human", that cute little Western yuri comic on Webtoon. Which is kind of a good thing.

YES. I was wondering which webcomic this felt like, and Always Human is it.

I felt the same way. Bai Du... My like factor for you is now -10.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

And with this, the translation has caught up to the current chapters.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

The upload rate on this was absolutely stellar :)

joined Aug 11, 2014

Eighty six days?! That goes way beyond "we had a fight", that's "we broke up for a few months and then got back together"! I'm kind of shocked how nothing it was for them to just stop seeing each other for that long.

Tumblr_nzoo8regve1qagjcno1_540
joined Jan 16, 2016

It bothers me that her mom refers herself in 3rd person...

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

That 87 thing wasn't real right? I felt a bit weird

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

like i get a week or two, but three months away for that?

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

Ok, I'm uncomfortable with the story. That idiotic situation with the quarrel and 3 monts of silence was the last drop.
Appreciate them huge updates though.

Tumblr_nwl27ntzmv1tjyeywo1_250
joined Sep 15, 2015

I got the feeling from reading it that it wasn't actually 87 days, but she was just exaggerating the amount of time they spent apart due to how much she wanted to see her and therefore it felt longer than it actually was. That and it didn't seem to me that 3 months had passed in the events that were currently going on. Then again this is all my own speculation and what I'm choosing to believe regardless of its truth or not.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I got the feeling from reading it that it wasn't actually 87 days, but she was just exaggerating the amount of time they spent apart due to how much she wanted to see her and therefore it felt longer than it actually was. That and it didn't seem to me that 3 months had passed in the events that were currently going on. Then again this is all my own speculation and what I'm choosing to believe regardless of its truth or not.

Yeah, I think the same

joined Feb 18, 2015

I wonder if 87 days has a similar meaning to 40 days and 40 nights, which in biblical terms means "a really long time".

Also, did Ah Meng's message EVER go through so she understood that she DID send a message and could tell her that she didn't get it? It seems like that bit of info would have solved all of the problems... Something like, "Why didn't you at least send me a message?" "I did?" "What?" [look at each other's phones...] "Oh... damn... Sorry... I had no idea why you weren't there and he was just going to walk in the rain. I felt bad making him do that..." "Oh... well... I kinda understand that..."

To reply you must either login or sign up.