The new chapter makes me laugh.

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

That's gold, I love it.

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

the fuck do you think she is, a vampire?

Lolicon > vamp. Loli love is stronger than fangs.

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

Suck her neck, damn it!

Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

This was beautiful. Everything I expected and more.
It's a change of perspective this time, just like in Blank, so I doubt there would be a third part. It feels quite finished.

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

Girl's name is Misha? That's funny~~

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

Recent news about Yuri Hime. It's from September issue.
編集長曰く「百合姫は百合専門誌だと言ったことは一度もない」
TL: Yuri Hime editor: Nobody claimed that Yuri Hime was a yuri magazine

Burn the fucking heretic.

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

Bloody hell, was the black hair guy drama not over? It's so unnecessary and idiotic, pls stop.

Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

Penises are evil.

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

Why so short ;-; is this manga not sold really well. Are they going to end it. Someone tell me that's not the case at all.

https://twitter.com/nakataniii/status/732128483170615296
More than 100k copies sold as of May.

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

She is sad that she wasn't her first (McDonald's) partner... :(

Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

I was rooting for het in this one. You can shoot me >.<

Thousand Scars
What is rape? 28 Jul 12:29
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

Someone above mentioned somewhat like "if the next day everyone is happy about it it's ok" - yes. it's ok for them. but it's stil rape. only that they are ok with it.

I think I mentioned that legally it's still rape. But the thing is, this case scenario pretty much goes into the victimless crime category. Which by itself is an idiotic thing of the past and needs to be abolished. So as for myself, I wouldn't put a tag on something like this. That specific doujin that made you start the discuss, on the other hand...well, that's a different matter.

Thousand Scars
What is rape? 28 Jul 11:07
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

I've seen some ads that said that legally it is rape to have sex with a drunk person. Even if the person isn't tottally wasted. Like, if a girl had some wine and is in her high spirits and starts making advances towards you and you just go with it... Well, according to the law, that's pretty much a rape. Even if it was consensual, the partner was still not in their right mind. I guess it also varies on the country and specific situation. There's also the difference between legal and moral sides. Like marital rape - it can be viewed as legal sex but is in fact a fucking rape. Or a drunk sex, which might legally be a rape, but if everyone's happy about it the next morning...why would it be?

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

Or plot twist : Yuzumori is way older than she looks and is teasing Mimika since the beginning.

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

Shi-chan is a savage. Love her already.

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

The thought of puppy being inside the bag for three months...

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

The girl has just marked her territory, yeah.

last edited at Jul 25, 2016 4:16PM

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

Ok, I'm uncomfortable with the story. That idiotic situation with the quarrel and 3 monts of silence was the last drop.
Appreciate them huge updates though.

Thousand Scars
Lily Love discussion 25 Jul 07:05
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

Dad is just jealous that he can't go yuri.

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

That panel with the guy drowning(?) was so awkward I laughed like an idiot even though it was supposed to be a heavy emotional moment. Ugh. Feels bad.
And what's up with her friend, pretend boyfriend, fucking puppy present on a first date? It all just feels weird and...off somehow.
And yet here I am waiting for the next update. Weird.

Thousand Scars
Fragtime discussion 23 Jul 16:11
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

What I first expected to be a rom com with the timestop thingy, happened to be a strong Aku no Hana-esque coming-of-age story. Pleasently surprised.

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

I just assumed the bruising came from also being involved in the accident which killed her father.

Of course, that might also be a possibility. In the end, it's just an assumption.

last edited at Jul 23, 2016 9:04AM

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

A cute blush is not enough to redeem the black-haired girl. She's like a three-year-old who hates their younger sibling for the sin of being born, without the excuse of age.

You know, she didn't actually hurt her or anything? All those requests and a shitty attitude - she was just an asshole to her sister, not a real bully. Blonde didn't have to listen to all this crap and nod. But she did. Not because she was afraid or forced, but because she was fine with it. So I can't see why all the blame goes to the big sister. You know this shitty statement that it's a victim's fault for being bullied? It's bullshit, but in this situation it makes maybe just a little sense. Besides it is clearly stated that she didn't actually hate her new sister, she was just sad for her mother. Which is understandable, I guess. So it's rather tasteless comparing her situation to a 3-year-old's tantrum.

Can't really see the blonde's chipper personality as anything but a facade; the infatuation comes off as a weird form of emotionally misdirected Stockholm syndrome instead of anything approaching love.

I don't believe it's a facade. Actually I think she's one of the most honest characters in a while. Remember that page, when she was introduced to her new family? She was with her mother, all in bruises with dead eyes on her face? I assume her previous family was a life of physical and emotional abuse. And after that hell she was introduced to her new family. A family that wasn't all sweet and shiny, yes, but she could see that they were good people and it was a new warmth that she hasn't previously felt. It may seem weird from a normal person's perspective, but to her...she was just glad.

Thousand Scars
15Y+ discussion 19 Jul 13:20
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

Everyone jokes about Sea's suicide. Yeah, that's a very fucking funny joke. 'Cause that totally won't happen with all the bullshit her aunt gives her.