Forum › Sunshine & Bright Stars discussion

joined Jul 21, 2016

Thank you so much! You're the best!!

I also posted it at /u/. Here is the direct link
http://i.4cdn.org/u/1469507091406.jpg

(And totally making me want to consider Nico as my new fave LL character haha)

Nico is love, Nico is life♡ にっこにっこにー!

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Hi everyone, I'm the anon translator who's been working on this series. I'm very sorry about this. I just found out from reading this discussion that I made a typo while typing up my translation for chapter 61. Chengzi and Ah Ming didn't ignore each other for 87 days - it was 27 days (which is a lot more reasonable...)

Don't worry. I'll edit that later! Corrected version is gonna be at mega. (^ω^)

Thank you so much! You're the best!! (And totally making me want to consider Nico as my new fave LL character haha)

That sounds a LOT less crazy haha.
Thanks for clearing that up for us, you rock <3

.. Fuck, i'm getting too emotionally invested in my yuri again ._.

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Did Pu Yi cheat on his girlfriend? They look nothing alike in http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sunshine_bright_stars_chapters_30_39#1 and http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sunshine_bright_stars_chapters_30_39#31 . Ah Ming said that he was taken, before you actually see him in bed with that girl. If he broke up with her and had gotten with the new girl (the one you see at the filming scene), wouldn't the bandmates have known? Meaning that Bai Du could've had gotten a chance at pursuing him? Ah Ming was aware Bai Du liked Pu Yi so it's expected that she would inform her if that had happened. This is confusing...

Norae-seola
joined Jul 26, 2016

Each when, noftB, releases a new chapter on weibo.com?

Norae-seola
joined Jul 26, 2016

Hi everyone, I'm the anon translator who's been working on this series. I'm very sorry about this. I just found out from reading this discussion that I made a typo while typing up my translation for chapter 61. Chengzi and Ah Ming didn't ignore each other for 87 days - it was 27 days (which is a lot more reasonable...)

I'm very sorry about this mistake and the confusion it has caused. This is solely my mistake and has nothing to do with the person who's been typesetting it the past few days, who's working independently based on my pastebin translations.

I'll work on correcting this. In the meantime, hopefully this post will reach more readers.

Thank you so much, we'll wait next chapters.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Did Pu Yi cheat on his girlfriend? They look nothing alike in http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sunshine_bright_stars_chapters_30_39#1 and http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sunshine_bright_stars_chapters_30_39#31 . Ah Ming said that he was taken, before you actually see him in bed with that girl. If he broke up with her and had gotten with the new girl (the one you see at the filming scene), wouldn't the bandmates have known? Meaning that Bai Du could've had gotten a chance at pursuing him? Ah Ming was aware Bai Du liked Pu Yi so it's expected that she would inform her if that had happened. This is confusing...

If he changes girlfriends often, which is kinda implied considering that his true crush this whole time was on Ah Ming, then the bandmates might not even care or might not necessary be aware of Pu Yi's new girlfriends. Or, he breaks up with one girl because he has already started with another. Etc. I don't really see anything confusing.

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

Just sleep...You'll get used to it.

LOVE IT!

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

If he changes girlfriends often, which is kinda implied considering that his true crush this whole time was on Ah Ming, then the bandmates might not even care or might not necessary be aware of Pu Yi's new girlfriends. Or, he breaks up with one girl because he has already started with another. Etc. I don't really see anything confusing.

Ah, I guess that would make sense. I just assumed they would care a little because Ah Ming replied that he was already taken or how Guge was somewhat surprised to hear Pu Yi broke up with his girlfriend, even though he added the "again" to his statement.

20190203_135245
joined Mar 5, 2016

Also, did Ah Meng's message EVER go through so she understood that she DID send a message and could tell her that she didn't get it? It seems like that bit of info would have solved all of the problems... Something like, "Why didn't you at least send me a message?" "I did?" "What?" [look at each other's phones...] "Oh... damn... Sorry... I had no idea why you weren't there and he was just going to walk in the rain. I felt bad making him do that..." "Oh... well... I kinda understand that..."

I also believe that would have solved the problem. It's just that I think the MC, Xi Cheng was it?, is a little childish. For example, the part where Ah Ming received gifts from other girls.She should have seen that coming. She should have known that Ah Ming will definitely be popular, actually more popular 'cause she's already popular at school as is, after joining an agency. Also, the thought that Ah Ming was just being kind to her fans should have at least crossed her mind. But of course, that's just me.

Anyways, I hate this so much. The story makes me want to bang my head on a table but at the same time leaves me leaning my face on the screen so here I am reading the update.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

It made me feel agitated for some reason..fuck..I would cry so much if this didn't turn into a happy end...

Plsss..my heart is already in pieces coz of WDTFS and FF..xD but since no "angst" tag..I think I'm good..I still can handle some dramatic part..:3

last edited at Jul 27, 2016 1:28PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Is it me, or is Xin Cheng trying to create Citrus drama out of nowhere? I realize everyone in the series is jealous, selfish and effed up, that there's a lot of homophobia out there, and that otherwise she's one of the nicest characters, but still .... cut it out, Xin Cheng!

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Finally made an account here! It's been a year since I first started coming here, so it's really about time, but whatever... I'm going on a favoriting spree right now, so I'll just need to find a good yuri profile pic (I'll take any suggestions).

About this thing... you know, it contains everything I hate (Ren Jian, Pu Yi, and Xin Cheng's ex, I'm looking at all you assholes... I guess those last two aren't really that bad, but those guys still suck), but I still love it so much. I don't know what it is I love about it, but... I still love it. Maybe the fact that it's Chinese? I always like seeing yuri from other countries that aren't Japan.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Finally made an account here! It's been a year since I first started coming here, so it's really about time, but whatever... I'm going on a favoriting spree right now, so I'll just need to find a good yuri profile pic (I'll take any suggestions).

About this thing... you know, it contains everything I hate (Ren Jian, Pu Yi, and Xin Cheng's ex, I'm looking at all you assholes... I guess those last two aren't really that bad, but those guys still suck), but I still love it so much. I don't know what it is I love about it, but... I still love it. Maybe the fact that it's Chinese? I always like seeing yuri from other countries that aren't Japan.

I like how you said it has everything you hate and you named those guys XD. I also like yuri that isn' from Japan a bit more. That's because I swear they all have the same cliche's and stories. It gets boring honestly.

last edited at Jul 30, 2016 8:50AM

Ft_sharp
joined Nov 30, 2015

So... is Guge a girl or a guy or just a character that could be both/like it doesn't matter if they are of any gender? like Hanji from SNK is supposed to be?

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

So... is Guge a girl or a guy or just a character that could be both/like it doesn't matter if they are of any gender? like Hanji from SNK is supposed to be?

I'm pretty certain Guge is just written as an effeminate guy. There is a panel of him on this page at a comic convention where he's crossdressing as a girl character but other than that he presents pretty masculine. But ofc I'm not trying to say any alternative gender headcanons aren't valid, b/c I'm always all about that.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

That tall guy makes me...badump...He always seems to make a move on the red hair. In the newspaper, there's a picture of both of them. Well, that's not a good news for me.

joined Sep 12, 2014

Also, did Ah Meng's message EVER go through so she understood that she DID send a message and could tell her that she didn't get it? It seems like that bit of info would have solved all of the problems... Something like, "Why didn't you at least send me a message?" "I did?" "What?" [look at each other's phones...] "Oh... damn... Sorry... I had no idea why you weren't there and he was just going to walk in the rain. I felt bad making him do that..." "Oh... well... I kinda understand that..."

yeah, you got the point. Why don't they resolve the problem with the message? they always have some lines like "at least text me if you wouldn't come", sth like that and that's when the misunderstanding can be clear, right? (sr about bad english)

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I really like this serie. The drawing is awesome, and the main couple is so cute.
But Puyi please, go fuck urself.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Screams Just when I was thinking about how long til the update, here it is.

But Puyi please, go fuck urself.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

last edited at Aug 15, 2016 12:09AM

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

I am loving this last month but the way the story was going is so...well, okay. I am giving this a satisfactory rating for now. I temporarily conclude that no manhua have yet to beat Fluttering Feelings. Not even Their Story. But that's just my personal taste.

Horatio_Magellan
joined Jul 29, 2016

I legit nearly threw my phone across the room. This manhua is such bullshit. I got a sour taste in my mouth after reading Fluttering Feelings attempting to justify their bullshit but this one is even worse. At least Citrus and WDTFS are actually trying at a convincing plot. Their Story doesn't even pretend to be a dramatic story so that one is totally okay in my book. I'm literally only reading this because they're gay.

last edited at Aug 15, 2016 1:10AM

Ff1a724c73fac5cdbd12f79a54966a5025f54c394c232611e6a1c490a4e4b1db
joined May 22, 2014

I don't hate the guy peeyu what's his name, but do you think Yuri will win?

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

It looks like they're trying to make a live-action drama and because of that there is so much drama. I'm not saying bad but it lost the feeling I felt when I read the first chapters.

And what happened at Fluttering Feelings dropped because it's too slow.

joined May 10, 2015

This can only lead to more drama, at least that last part was really cute.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Oh I actually kinda liked the last update. More misunderstandings, more drama coming - yaaaaay!

To reply you must either login or sign up.