Forum › Posts by Llama

Llama
Kill Switch discussion 27 Apr 15:01
joined Feb 7, 2016

Yooo oh my gosh y’all this is just a guess but I’m starting to think this is a game between jisoo and hwayeon. Like they’re playing with the MC like bets?
I might be reaching but I’m thinking this cause in the way beginning when hway met the MC she said she wanted to play with the MC. And when hway ate the MC out I think jisoo did see it and right before hway said let’s go to the bedroom— she made eye contact with jisoo like hah I won this time— also how hway would always come home with MC EXCEPT that one time— which resulted in the MC hanging out with jisoo like it was planned. Also their texts

Wow I think I’m overthinking idk. Imma be so embarrassed if this is way off hahah

Yeah idk about this. It would be a pretty drastic twist

Yeah..... I’m rereading what I wrote... idk what I was on its def a reach. But yo this is some twist if someone ever writes something similar to what I wrote lemmeee knoooww

Llama
Kill Switch discussion 27 Apr 03:25
joined Feb 7, 2016

Yooo oh my gosh y’all this is just a guess but I’m starting to think this is a game between jisoo and hwayeon. Like they’re playing with the MC like bets?
I might be reaching but I’m thinking this cause in the way beginning when hway met the MC she said she wanted to play with the MC. And when hway ate the MC out I think jisoo did see it and right before hway said let’s go to the bedroom— she made eye contact with jisoo like hah I won this time— also how hway would always come home with MC EXCEPT that one time— which resulted in the MC hanging out with jisoo like it was planned. Also their texts

Wow I think I’m overthinking idk. Imma be so embarrassed if this is way off hahah

joined Feb 7, 2016

Amazing! The Mangaka responded to me asking her if the two girls end up together or stay as family!

That being said, this calls into question whether the Yuri Tag should still be on here or if it should be replaced with the Subtext Tag or removed altogether

I wish I didn’t read this TT - TT I’ll respect the authors decision but awwwwwwww I really thought they were going to be romantically together

Llama
Magan&Danai discussion 26 Jan 02:05
joined Feb 7, 2016

No wonder it's not updating, they broke up...

Ikr I actually thought there would be more comments bout this :(( idk the situation but it all seems so sad...

Llama
Their Story discussion 02 Jul 02:21
joined Feb 7, 2016

Also the overwhelming majority of murder victims in the entire world are men.
About 80% of victims are male: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homicide_statistics_by_gender

What do we do about it? - Not giving a fuck. We do not think about it. We accept the risk. We always do. 90% of job fatalities are also men. Men do not give a fuck.
So women of the world: Learn to not give a fuck.
Then maybe you can close that pay gab.

Why do you feel the need to tell everyone that men are more likely to be killed than women? Why do you feel the need to tell everyone to not give a fuck about potentially getting raped or murdered?

This post disgusts me so much and I feel like you are vastly missing the point of this strip. It is a reality for women to not EVER feel 100% safe when they are out late at night on their own, because of how disgusting the world is - and for the reaction to be "well she shouldn't have worn such and such outfit, she should have gone home with some friends" is outrageous and you are telling women not to give a fuck?

Also, men do not "accept the risk" that they might get raped if they go out for a fun night out with some friends and yknow decide to take an Uber home. So fuck off. I don't care what you have to say back to me, im just so angry that something had to be said.

^^^ agreed

Llama
Their Story discussion 02 Jul 02:15
joined Feb 7, 2016

Because good advice is now offensive.
Lets face some reality here: You can not prevent a murder, rape or whatever by telling people not to do it. They already know that and do it anyway.
You have no control whatsoever over the action of other people. None. Nada.
What you have control over is your own actions.

Make of that what you will.

Also the overwhelming majority of murder victims in the entire world are men.
About 80% of victims are male: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homicide_statistics_by_gender

What do we do about it? - Not giving a fuck. We do not think about it. We accept the risk. We always do. 90% of job fatalities are also men. Men do not give a fuck.
So women of the world: Learn to not give a fuck.
Then maybe you can close that pay gab.

feef faaf

feef faaf

last edited at Jul 2, 2019 2:17AM

Llama
Image Comments 10 Jan 00:10
joined Feb 7, 2016
Timetravel02

Oh I don’t think she was an actual time traveler? I thought she was just having a fun convo with her friends and ironically what she said came true

joined Feb 7, 2016

"National Idol Group Center <3 Team Leader"

LOL. All I can think of is Maeda Atsuko and Takahashi Minami from AKB48 (ex-members of the group now btw)

I thought of those exact same people.

I always heard about those two but I always wondered were they a thing or just super shipped together ?

Llama
joined Feb 7, 2016

This is something I never wanted to see in my life

Llama
joined Feb 7, 2016

I really like this story!! I feel like each character is unique and realistic in the sense that there are many characters in their lives since in a lot of stories only center on like 3 or 4 people ( well all In all this suits my tastes )
I also don't think this is empty, it's a cute and funny story that's going to build up !

joined Feb 7, 2016

Out of topic but she looked hot letting her hair down

YES !!

joined Feb 7, 2016

Geez, these stories always hurt my heart , cause I just people to be happyy
I hope they just discover something about themselves! To be very honest I don't like the main couple so far (we dunno much but still) if later later on short hair gets with her black hair friend and Nika is finally true to herself to whatever she's hiding I feel like that'd be pretty chill

joined Feb 7, 2016

STEINS GATE YURI EDITION

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!

This story actually got a lot more interesting !!

joined Feb 7, 2016

Oh gee

Llama
Drift discussion 02 Jun 20:27
joined Feb 7, 2016

Awwww, I'm happy with this story

joined Feb 7, 2016

:( why did saki look like that

joined Feb 7, 2016

:(

joined Feb 7, 2016

I have been reading ahead (no spoilers in this post, don't worry), and I wanted to say that this is a real high quality story for me. The characters seem very real and unique in comparison to most characters I see in Japanese manga. Han Guk Hwa (main character) is really cool, like she is someone I can know in real life with realistic strengths and faults (this is my opinion, of course not everyone will agree).

Oh man dood I feel you, I mean I love all yuri but I super love the ones with plot and beautiful character development. I like Japanese yuri because (as far as I know) they actually have a lot more than others-- but at the same time the characters might be a bit repetitive (not all). The Korean and chinese ones I've read so far are so unique and different-- so yeah I agree with ya

joined Feb 7, 2016

@lazylikeyourass or anyone, can you give me the link to the chapters to 30? Foxtoon only goes up to chapter 22

You can find it somewhere here. Beware, chapter 30 is very lewd.
http://boards.4chan.org/u/thread/2233500#p2235892

I tried to read em but they wouldnt download for me?

joined Feb 7, 2016

The art is nice and the girls are really cute buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut the story is kindaaaaaa not as good.

LOL y'all be patient development wise and story wise it's great!! I read the Raws and they even make out in a couple chapters! It's great!!

joined Feb 7, 2016

Guys, really chill out... I dunno if this is considered spoiler but no guy is gonna spoil anything in the long term, author wants to develop on the girls story

joined Feb 7, 2016

The raw is up to 27 and the English translation is up to 8. You'd all know she already broke up with him if you read 7 and 8 somewhere.

Yessssss

yea y'all about the fear of whatever or the boyfriend stuff-- serious don worry, it's goin to be jus them girls later and they're so cuteee

last edited at Jan 7, 2017 11:49AM

joined Feb 7, 2016

So it seems that Kotooka is barely getting along with Washio for Tsukasa's sake, i wonder if its because she knows she's in love with her or because she's jealous of her?

Well, we're two chapters away from catching up with the raws, so prepare yourselves for some drama

Ohhh maaannn

joined Feb 7, 2016

Am i the only one who loves washio XD might be cause I relate most with her
Man I really hope it doesn't have an ambiguous end but :/

Llama
Heart Gifts discussion 26 Dec 11:02
joined Feb 7, 2016

I hope future chapters explain why Shiro couldn't be the one with the artificial heart. It seems like the obvious choice a doctor would make in that situation.

im guessin bc the other chick does sports n shit n so a roboheart aint really good to have in that scenario?

Actually, doesn't Kuro (the black-haired girl) do sports, while Shiro (the fair-haired one) do the science stuff? The POV of the narration in his manga is slightly confusing. Shiro says she enjoys being able to do sports, but is then invited to the stage as an honor for a science report she had submitted.

I think black hair girl does science-- white hair girl does sports, she jus had some random report for stage of honor