Forum › Posts by Scathach

Dasdasdasdas
joined Aug 9, 2013

It's cute.. but it would have been way better if it was in college rather than highschool...
Illegal age gap is not something that should be use this lightly

Scathach
Dasdasdasdas
joined Aug 9, 2013

Komari must have some strong pheromones to have been craved by quite a few people

It's almost like some kind of omega verse fic

Scathach
Dasdasdasdas
joined Aug 9, 2013

This might have been good for its time but reading this in 2020 makes it look pretty mediocre. The dumb melodrama is worse than Citrus and the whole thing with all the other girls being all over the main chick was kinda weird... It seemed like it couldn’t decide whether it wanted to be serious or humorous and mixed the two in a way that really didn’t work. In the end I just read it for the sake of marking it as read.

I know right
The pacing is too fast and doesn't diced how the overall mood is.
And don't get me started with the lack of consent ..

Scathach
Dasdasdasdas
joined Aug 9, 2013

Me mata que la respuesta de todas ante cualquier cosa es acosar a la prota .. dios.

Releer este manga después de años ya siendo adulta, me hace dar cuenta que problemático es.

last edited at Feb 8, 2021 7:27PM

Scathach
Drip discussion 07 Feb 21:35
Dasdasdasdas
joined Aug 9, 2013

Esto lo leí cuando tenía tan solo 15 años.. era un feto aun
hasta el día de hoy me sigue gustando. Amano Shuninta nunca decepciona (me acordé de nuevo de sus trabajos ya que sacó un nuevo manga )

Dasdasdasdas
joined Aug 9, 2013

this is so wrong, she is 13!...even if the age gap could be worst (i know couples that have like 10 years of difference and they are married) but the difference between a teenager and a grown woman is huge i love Momono Moto, but this is not ok.

Scathach
Dasdasdasdas
joined Aug 9, 2013

Is Robert a trap? Like biologically male. If so, shouldn't this get a het tag?

A trans person isn't a crossdresser.

A trans woman or a nonbinary person with a girl isn't het.

The manga doesn't say one way or the other what Robert's crotch looks like. Just that people call them Robert.

Don't be stupid.

mic drops

Nez-chan is the hero these forums need.

honestly true

Dasdasdasdas
joined Aug 9, 2013

elevown posted:

This girl is like Touma-kun's anxious older sister. She has the similar power of making girls drop their panties without really doing anything.

Which Touma are you talking about? I don't think the one in index has a sister.

I'm pretty sure they meant this and by like, they meant if Touma had a sister.

Ooh! so that Touma! now makes sense

Dasdasdasdas
joined Aug 9, 2013

When you have low charisma but you keep rolling 20s

lol true

Scathach
Dasdasdasdas
joined Aug 9, 2013

so many feelings. I love it.

Scathach
Dasdasdasdas
joined Aug 9, 2013

Hace siglos que leí este manga, y nunca deja de gustarme. Me encanta el estilo de dibujo y el plot es adorable.

Dasdasdasdas
joined Aug 9, 2013

This is so me that is not even funny. But anyway, i'm waiting for the next chapter.

Dasdasdasdas
joined Aug 9, 2013

Man. This feels like a weird cross between Tamen de Gushi and "Always Human", that cute little Western yuri comic on Webtoon. Which is kind of a good thing.

YES. I was wondering which webcomic this felt like, and Always Human is it.

Scathach
Dasdasdasdas
joined Aug 9, 2013

I find this manga rather creepy...is like reading an old perv men fantasies about a little girl....Is not only the age, i mean, it doesn't seems that large. Is more the way the author choose to make some parts. Like the one she wants to hug her in the first chapter. Looks so disturbing, not adorable. And the way the character's thoughts feels so ...i don't find the right word, but something like "disgusting".

I mean, i get why some people could like it. But i don't really enjoy it as much.

last edited at Jul 21, 2016 2:43AM

Dasdasdasdas
joined Aug 9, 2013

Oh boy...i need more now. (plus i just finished the game. It was awesome)

Scathach
Citrus discussion 06 Dec 06:52
Dasdasdasdas
joined Aug 9, 2013

¿Queeeeeee?

Osea, esa forma tan simple y fría de proponerle un acto indecoroso es...es...
Bueno, no lo se, simplemente no fue lo que esperaba. En gran parte me decepcionó.