Forum › Kase-san discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

http://manhua.dmzj.com/xxxyujltx/
if you want, new chapter release in raw of course, this site is very good

These are not raws. These are chinese translations afaik.

And in chapter 18, it's funny how guys are so irrelevant that they don't even have eyes or mouths. Their faces are only children drawings.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

http://manhua.dmzj.com/xxxyujltx/
if you want, new chapter release in raw of course, this site is very good

These are not raws. These are chinese translations afaik.

Lmao yeah, the website is even named "manhua" too
A good difference between Chinese and Japanese writing/a way to recognize them/differentiate them, I suppose, is that with Jap, you see kanji, hiragana and katakana, and for Chinese, it's just "kanji" (Chinese characters)

last edited at May 29, 2016 11:19PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Good job I've already downloaded what's on the site. I want the volumes, but so far 7 Seas sucks at making digital versions available and I like to read manga on my tablet.

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

Is this manga gonna continue to be updated in this site or nah?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Seven Seas Entertainment is pleased to announce the license acquisition of Hiromi Takashima’s critically-acclaimed Kase-san and… yuri manga series.

Kase-san and Morning Glories will be released on February 28, 2017 for $13.99 USA

Jesus Christ is that price normal around there? That's like four times what we pay in Brazil Granted that i haven't bought a manga ever since Vagabond but i'm pretty sure we haven't reached the R$40,00 mark

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

I can find Pastebin translations for 12-15, but I'm having no luck for 16-18 (Gifts & Kase-san, Tulips & Kase-san, and Arson & Kase-san). Anyone know of them? Google is not helping.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Im rereading the series. I'm still in the first chapters but yep, just as I remembered it: Homosexual Tension and Kase-san

last edited at Jun 19, 2016 4:07PM

joined Apr 5, 2016

The manga is updated evey two month it seems, next chapter should be soon, last chapter was Apron to Kase-san

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

Seven Seas Entertainment is pleased to announce the license acquisition of Hiromi Takashima’s critically-acclaimed Kase-san and… yuri manga series.

Kase-san and Morning Glories will be released on February 28, 2017 for $13.99 USA

Jesus Christ is that price normal around there? That's like four times what we pay in Brazil Granted that i haven't bought a manga ever since Vagabond but i'm pretty sure we haven't reached the R$40,00 mark

Pretty on par with 7 Seas' other releases; Citrus, is $13.99 but it's bigger than digest size (those run $12.99 USD).

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

hoolyyyyy shit it's been so long since an update i hope this means there are more chapters to come!!!!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

It's not across-the-board, but in general Japanese kanji are like the traditional (more strokes) Taiwanese characters than the mainland Chinese simplified hanzi.

Good for Seven Seas! I buy manga in English as gifts and the stuff in Japanese I keep to slowly pore over.

last edited at Jul 6, 2016 12:53PM

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Why is the new chapter (11.5( listed under "previous chapters"? Ain't it the 11.5 "untranslated chapter" from the top of the page and therefore a regular chapter?

Licensed discussion: I'd buy more yuri manga if not for a strange reason companies in my country would state that yuri will not sell because there is no interest and therefore they won't buy and print them. Well... no shit... if you don't release something, there is no interest... So everything I'd like to read I have to import from across the world for a heavy price... =/

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Morgan posted:

Why is the new chapter (11.5( listed under "previous chapters"? Ain't it the 11.5 "untranslated chapter" from the top of the page and therefore a regular chapter?

It is "previous versions" not "chapter". I assume it is the first released version of the chapter 11.5 and later author made newer one. Or that is just a mistake on part of the uploader.

last edited at Jul 6, 2016 1:33PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I always visit the forum first before the main site and every time i see this thread bumped my heart skips a beat

joined Sep 12, 2015

I love this chapter! I hope to have many more chapters

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Courtesy of Hark, a vagrant.

last edited at Jul 6, 2016 2:28PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I like the ones where Asagao is seeing Kase-san, though. For me the series is her POV.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Courtesy of Hark, a vagrant.

Kate Beaton is so great. <3

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Coolness and Kase-san

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Morgan posted:

It is "previous versions" not "chapter". I assume it is the first released version of the chapter 11.5 and later author made newer one. Or that is just a mistake on part of the uploader.

Newly released chapters simply automatically go at the bottom unless moved. I took it upon myself to move it to volume 3 where it looks like it goes; if that's not right then someone can either let me know or fix it.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

You can't really blame Mao, Kase is kinda really awesome (and hot)

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Newly released chapters simply automatically go at the bottom unless moved. I took it upon myself to move it to volume 3 where it looks like it goes; if that's not right then someone can either let me know or fix it.

Far as I can tell, Rival and Kase-san isn't part of volume 3 (Shortcake to Kase-san), which starts with ch11, so it's hard to place where it goes publication wise (chronologically it takes place just before ch8).
Basically trying to figure out the actual numbering of this series is confusing.

last edited at Jul 7, 2016 11:12AM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Far as I can tell, Rival and Kase-san isn't part of volume 3 (Shortcake to Kase-san), which starts with ch11, so it's hard to place where it goes publication wise (chronologically it takes place just before ch8).
Basically trying to figure out the actual numbering of this series is confusing.

Maybe put it in extras with chapter 5.5 and 6? Or put it next to Christmas and Kase-san which currently has it's own unnamed section?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Goggled Anon posted:

(chronologically it takes place just before ch8).

Why it is listed as chapter 11.5 then ;/

To reply you must either login or sign up.