Forum › Kase-san discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

She's pure in the sense that it wouldn't cross her mind to extend a hand and grope her boobs, even if she's interested. Kase on the contrary stares at cleavage and thighs and has wandering hands in the latest chapter

She's begin' for the double-H

Hyewon%20blush-1%2041
joined Dec 15, 2013

Just discovered this series and omg I died from all the feels, it's just so cute and adorable!!!

And I have never been more glad that I can read Chinese because i got to read chapters 11-13! I'll be happy to summarise what happens in those chapters if anyone is interested.

O: can you please!

Ah, I only just saw this. I'm on an overseas trip now so I'll get to it after I'm back!

Also I'm really glad to see that the English scanlations are still going on! While I can understand Chinese, it takes me twice as long to read it and that does affect my enjoyment somewhat.

On this chapter - I am enjoying pervy Kase too much. Gotta love how she jumps at the opportunity to be with Yamada at the pool hehehe.

last edited at Jun 1, 2015 4:34PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Nez-Chan

I tried to google what this was to no avail. What is the joke? D:

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nez-Chan

I tried to google what this was to no avail. What is the joke? D:

Holding Hands, the lewdest of all lewd acts

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Wish I didn't look... so dirty... ugh...

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

I didn't finish chapter 11 yet but have to go here and comment lolololol that Kase's "they are going to the pool" face

last edited at Jun 1, 2015 10:23PM

TheObsoleteMan
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

Wish I didn't look... so dirty... ugh...

srsly, get that filth out of here.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Rofl, it reminded me of Double-D. Completely unrelated.

The Christmas Chapter makes a lot more sense now with Chapter 11 in context of Yamada's entrance exams, and Kase-san will have a college by Christmas, but it leaves it ambiguous for the main story. Man I hope the story continues into them going to college together and being roommates in Tokyo or something.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I don't think it's going to be dragged on that much. Maybe a timeskip and a glimpse of their adult life together, hopefully.

Hyewon%20blush-1%2041
joined Dec 15, 2013

Okay, as promised - I've sort of summarised chapter 12. Sort of because I apparently suck at summaries and this ended up being more like a full translation of sorts. Do note that the translations might not be 100% spot on since it's basically been translated from Japanese to Chinese and then English. Hope this helps stave you over till we get the next few chapters. Let me know too if anyone would like a similar translation for chapter 15. I've also put the translation in Pastebin.

(Edited so no one has to deal with the ginormous wall of spoiler text - please go to the pastebin)

last edited at Jun 9, 2015 5:04PM

joined May 21, 2015

Thanks for the translation and yes please for chapter 15 :)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

And another series gets drawn down into the muck of black bars everywhere.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Okay, as promised - I've sort of summarised chapter 12. Sort of because I apparently suck at summaries and this ended up being more like a full translation of sorts.

Thank you erise I was really curious. Maybe for Nezchan's peace of mind just a link to the pastebin?

I recall earlier on, it's made clear that Kase-san actually hasn't had as many prior relationships as the rumours around her say, and certainly none for at least a year before getting together with Yamada.

The only one constantly reminding Yamada of that rumours is Mikawacchi. A bit jealous maybe?

Hyewon%20blush-1%2041
joined Dec 15, 2013

Okay, I've done chapter 15 (which essentially continues where chapter 12 ended, I'm not sure when the Christmas chapter actually comes in). You can check out chapter 15 on Pastebin. Enjoy!

last edited at Jun 9, 2015 6:00PM

joined May 21, 2015

hooray! thanks again erise :D

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I recall earlier on, it's made clear that Kase-san actually hasn't had as many prior relationships as the rumours around her say, and certainly none for at least a year before getting together with Yamada.

The only one constantly reminding Yamada of that rumours is Mikawacchi. A bit jealous maybe?

That's true. On the other hand, she's literally the only other person Yamada talks to, other than Kase-san and that one teacher.

last edited at Jun 9, 2015 6:53PM

joined Jul 31, 2013

Okay, I've done chapter 15 (which essentially continues where chapter 12 ended, I'm not sure when the Christmas chapter actually comes in). You can check out chapter 15 on Pastebin. Enjoy!

Thanks, I think it's great that this is getting deeper into both characters' experience level and mindset within the relationship. Would you do the latest chapter- http://bookstore.yahoo.co.jp/shoshi-469877/ ? It looks epic as hell.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Thank you soooo much for your hard work! You're awesome :)

joined Mar 25, 2013

Thank you soooo much for your hard work! You're awesome :)

While that's awesome why no 12? xD

Hyewon%20blush-1%2041
joined Dec 15, 2013

Thanks, I think it's great that this is getting deeper into both characters' experience level and mindset within the relationship. Would you do the latest chapter- http://bookstore.yahoo.co.jp/shoshi-469877/ ? It looks epic as hell.

Oh I didn't realise another chapter was out (I don't follow the Chinese scanlations because I really much prefer my scanlations to be in English). I'll try to get round to this chapter soon - am afraid I can't do much right now as it's 12 midnight here and I gotta get to bed, work calls :(

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Looks good. Did Yuri Project stop translating Kase San? Can't find anything new on their board after chapter 11

Hyewon%20blush-1%2041
joined Dec 15, 2013

I'm sorry it took a while, but you can check out Pastebin for my translation of the latest chapter. The usual caveats apply - it's an English translation of a Chinese translation so the language might sound a bit awkward plus there might be some inaccuracies.

My thoughts on this chapter: Oh dear god that senpai has come back to haunt us!! I didn't enjoy this chapter as much as the previous two because we got two spanners thrown in at once - Yamada fretting over how she and Kase will be separated because she's going to a local college while Kase is going to either Tokyo or Osaka, and now Yamada's insecurity about Kase's exes.

Based on the chapters I've translated so far though, I am pretty sure that Yamada might be Kase's first official girlfriend. I think Kase is just generally very friendly and close to some girls but Yamada might be the first girl she's really liked? When Yamada had asked whether Kase had been to other girls' room, Kase's response seemed to indicate that she hadn't been to many (if any at all) for a while. And she doesn't seem inclined to bring girls back to her own room either... I guess we'll just have to wait for more chapters. The wait is killing me!

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I went in search of Chapter 16 when the link didn't work.

I found Chapter 17 instead. I will keep looking for 16, but if anyone else finds it first could they post a good link?

Sunset and Kase-san?

http://viewer.bookstore.yahoo.co.jp/;_ylt=A2RhgTpT6rZVhB4AtWp0wf17?cid=499990&u0=3&u1=154442&u2=9&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fbookstore.yahoo.co.jp%2Fshoshi-499990%2F

last edited at Aug 25, 2015 9:32AM

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

I found Chapter 17 instead. I will keep looking for 16, but if anyone else finds it first could they post a good link?

Sunset and Kase-san?

http://viewer.bookstore.yahoo.co.jp/;_ylt=A2RhgTpT6rZVhB4AtWp0wf17?cid=499990&u0=3&u1=154442&u2=9&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fbookstore.yahoo.co.jp%2Fshoshi-499990%2F

Only the most recent chapter is ever available online (currently, that's 17).

Hyewon%20blush-1%2041
joined Dec 15, 2013

Sunset and Kase-san?

(Or from this thread, first link: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3926691886)

I have links for chapter 16 in Chinese, but I assume you're looking for the Japanese raws?

To reply you must either login or sign up.