Forum › Kase-san discussion

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I went in search of Chapter 16 when the link didn't work.

I found Chapter 17 instead. I will keep looking for 16, but if anyone else finds it first could they post a good link?

Sunset and Kase-san?

http://viewer.bookstore.yahoo.co.jp/;_ylt=A2RhgTpT6rZVhB4AtWp0wf17?cid=499990&u0=3&u1=154442&u2=9&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fbookstore.yahoo.co.jp%2Fshoshi-499990%2F

(Or from this thread, first link: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3926691886)

I have links for chapter 16 in Chinese, but I assume you're looking for the Japanese raws?

Oh I don't care what language it's in, I can't read any Kanji so anything's good. :)

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

They're flipping adorable! chapter 17 is super sweet >//<

Hyewon%20blush-1%2041
joined Dec 15, 2013

I have links for chapter 16 in Chinese, but I assume you're looking for the Japanese raws?

Oh I don't care what language it's in, I can't read any Kanji so anything's good. :)

You can check out chapter 16 here. You might also want to check out my sort-of translation of the chapter over at Pastebin.

Also just saw that the Chinese scanlation of chapter 17 is in! I've done up the translation here. It's a bit more summarised than what I did before, but it should still give you a pretty good sense of what happened in the chapter. If you'd like me to go into more detail or explain any parts, let me know.

P.S. these two girls are killing me. Can I have a Kase of my own?

last edited at Aug 22, 2015 10:35AM

joined May 23, 2015

You can check out chapter 16 here. You might also want to check out my sort-of translation of the chapter over at Pastebin.

Also just saw that the Chinese scanlation of chapter 17 is in! I've done up the translation here. It's a bit more summarised than what I did before, but it should still give you a pretty good sense of what happened in the chapter. If you'd like me to go into more detail or explain any parts, let me know.

P.S. these two girls are killing me. Can I have a Kase of my own?

omg youre amazing :'D you da real mvp!

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Man I hope the series continues onto them going to college. OwO

And their relationship...."growing up".

Thanks a bunch for the links and translation!

last edited at Aug 26, 2015 12:30AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Thank you very much, erise ! it's hard when you don't speak the language. These two, soo adorable, always bring me to another planet of fluffiness :)

joined Oct 15, 2010

The link for chapter 17 isn't working anymore ( at least it isn't working for me ). Can somebody please post a working link? I would be soooooooo happy about that. Also a big thanks to erise for the nice translation :)

Hyewon%20blush-1%2041
joined Dec 15, 2013

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the translation. This is really one of my favourite yuri mangas and I'm pretty sad that no one seems to be continuing the English scanlations for this so the translations are the best I can do for fellow fans for now :)

(I would totally consider scanlating it, if only for my own enjoyment, but apart from being very busy with work, I have no experience editing and I'm not sure if people would be okay with Japanese > Chinese > English scanlations. Plus I'm not sure if it really has been dropped for scanlation.)

@Kopfweide: You can view chapter 17 here - it's the Chinese scanlation but should work nicely if you just need to see the images :)

last edited at Aug 28, 2015 10:24AM

joined Oct 15, 2010

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the translation. This is really one of my favourite yuri mangas and I'm pretty sad that no one seems to be continuing the English scanlations for this so the translations are the best I can do for fellow fans for now :)

(I would totally consider scanlating it, if only for my own enjoyment, but apart from being very busy with work, I have no experience editing and I'm not sure if people would be okay with Japanese > Chinese > English scanlations. Plus I'm not sure if it really has been dropped for scanlation.)

@Kopfweide: You can view chapter 17 here - it's the Chinese scanlation but should work nicely if you just need to see the images :)

You're da real MVP!
Thank you so much, this chapter was so sweet Chinese>English translation. I also don't know if they really dropped it but I hope that they're still continuing working on this Manga.
This is also one of my favourites and I don't want to miss these fluffy yuri moments I have when reading this ^^
So again, thank you very much :) You're a lifesaver for me and I guess for other fans as well.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Thank you erise

If you ever feel like it, I wouldn't mind typesetting your translation. Maybe not good enough for Dynasty, but then it's likely some other group will make a translation from Japanese sooner or later, if yuriproject really dropped this. In the meantime we could upload it somewhere and link it here.
But no hurry, glad you gave us a basic idea what's going on.

Martian

Yeah, but feels a bit like the last chapter

last edited at Aug 29, 2015 3:53PM

Hyewon%20blush-1%2041
joined Dec 15, 2013

Thank you erise

If you ever feel like it, I wouldn't mind typesetting your translation. Maybe not good enough for Dynasty, but then it's likely some other group will make a translation from Japanese sooner or later, if yuriproject really dropped this. In the meantime we could upload it somewhere and link it here.

craptree that is actually an excellent idea! I probably have to relook and clean up some of the translations to make it flow a little better, I'll let you know when I'm ready :) Is there any way that I can contact you, or should I just post here? (I'm asking because I do forget to check this thread sometimes.)

Martian

Actually I think there'll be at least 1-2 more chapters to close off everything - Yamada needs to get past her parents on studying in Tokyo, and she still hasn't asked Kase about the ex-girlfriend-senpai yet (and knowing Yamada, it'll weigh on her till she gets it resolved). I think it'll probably end with the both of them heading to Tokyo or a timeskip to when they're already in Tokyo. Although I'm not complaining if the manga goes beyond that :D

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Thank you erise

craptree that is actually an excellent idea! I probably have to relook and clean up some of the translations to make it flow a little better, I'll let you know when I'm ready :) Is there any way that I can contact you, or should I just post here? (I'm asking because I do forget to check this thread sometimes.)

Martian

Actually I think there'll be at least 1-2 more chapters to close off everything - Yamada needs to get past her parents on studying in Tokyo, and she still hasn't asked Kase about the ex-girlfriend-senpai yet (and knowing Yamada, it'll weigh on her till she gets it resolved). I think it'll probably end with the both of them heading to Tokyo or a timeskip to when they're already in Tokyo. Although I'm not complaining if the manga goes beyond that :D

Maybe chapter 17 is the beginning of the ending? >.<
I agree with Erise though, I think this manga will end somewhere after graduation. But I'll be sad when this series ends ;;

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

gmail george craptree
If I put sfx in the margin, like boon does with Stretch, the amount of redrawing should be minimal.

Any excuse to look at that great ass

But stuff like this probably does need translating and redrawing:

Started to clean the bubbles in chapter 12, ready when you are. But as I said don't hurry.

last edited at Aug 30, 2015 11:30AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

I so don't want to graduate from all the Kase-ness...

joined Sep 12, 2015

thanks for this chapter! so cute!!

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Why do i get this feeling that somehow in the end, kase and yamada won't end up together ??
The way the boxes in the first page are written, it was all in past tense. So it's like a flashback story. I dunno.
I just can't wait for the next chapter !!

Received_468649373647826
joined May 24, 2015

Please i need an update

Received_468649373647826
joined May 24, 2015

is the chapter 17 is the last chapter ??

Images
joined Sep 19, 2015

huehue

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Ow Man... I like the story... When will be the next update?? Takashima you are great... Hope I could read more chapters of this Kase-san... :)

joined Jul 31, 2013

More please

joined Feb 18, 2015

Thanks for the links to the newer chapters! I can't wait to read all of this!

joined Aug 19, 2012

is the chapter 17 is the last chapter ??

No there is one more chapter that's been translated to Chinese.

But I don't know if there's anything more after chapter 18. I know the author drawn a couple more sketches on twitter recently though

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

Um. Hello? Is anyone still translating this series or is it no longer being translated?

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Moondrag posted:

Um. Hello? Is anyone still translating this series or is it no longer being translated?

There's a chapter on Yuri Project but it has no editor currently. It looks like Phyis was the editor for this series and from I've been told she's out of scanlation indefinitely.

To reply you must either login or sign up.