Forum › Happy Sugar Life discussion

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Huh. I wonder what's with Shio that makes everyone madly in love with her < that fact alone makes me wonder if she's casting some sort of weird infatuation hypnosis-y thing on everyone so she won't be alone.
I don't think the guy in the black coat is her family, I think it's just another desperate admirer, just like everyone else that's seen her.

Also beginning to doubt that the family that was killed by the girl (for the apartment) was Shio's family, seems like it was just an unfortunate family that had a good apartment lol
This is why you can't have nice things.

And dammit! Playing with my feelings, I felt sorry for the guy for getting a trauma towards older women but then he turns around and loves the first loli he sees?!

joined Apr 1, 2013

Huh. I wonder what's with Shio that makes everyone madly in love with her < that fact alone makes me wonder if she's casting some sort of weird infatuation hypnosis-y thing on everyone so she won't be alone.

I dont think thats the case.. I think the guy is just messed up person. maybe due to trauma his had. shio is a normal girl but i think her past has had a traumatizing experience if you re-read everything you get some slight hints that Shio isn't exactly.. normal girl either.

I felt sorry for the guy for getting a trauma towards older women but then he turns around and loves the first loli he sees?!

that part was hilarious to me haha he mentioned mature/older women traumatized him but i think his got a few screws loose too judging by how he was about to jerk off to that poster picture.. i think he's just a pervert. Also i dont think he will last long if his going to stalk/rape the little girl in the poster.. the Yandere chick will make certain of it. Its her Sugar Life :P

last edited at Apr 21, 2016 1:06AM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

The dark guy and Shio have similar hard and similar eyes, I think it's her brother. It'd made sense, for the older brother to be desperately looking for his kid sister, and to have taught her the vow.

And man oh man is Shio kinda fucked up too
Still dunno if she knows more than she lets on, but damn is she dependent on Sato-chan, that slight paranoia and heavy breathing at the end. What if she never comes back. We still dunno what Shio's part lifestyle was like, but Sato and her are now clearly codependent. Sato's fondness for Shio is clear, and Shio, in her child-like (supposed) innocence reciprocates. But that is exactly it, we don't know how seriously does she mean it, it could just be some sort of childish "I love everyone!" kind of feel.
It doesn't only suffice for Shio to match Sato's love, but Sato really has to be the only one, or else her fantasy will crumbled.
I'm kinda worried but so excited.
The blond guy is seriously creepy tho, if Sato even finds out, he'll probably be blackmailed to leave in some way

last edited at Apr 21, 2016 1:23AM

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

The more I read of this chapter the more I dread it'll have an unhappy ending, and this chapter really nailed that in me.. but I love the mystery aspect of this, Shio, the mysterious person looking for her.. are they a family member, or just someone entranced by her too? how did Shio end up with Sato to begin with? I love it just for that alone it keeps me coming back, I can't wait for more even though it makes me anxious.

joined Apr 1, 2013

The dark guy and Shio have similar hard and similar eyes, I think it's her brother. It'd made sense, for the older brother to be desperately looking for his kid sister, and to have taught her the vow.

And man oh man is Shio kinda fucked up too
Still dunno if she knows more than she lets on, but damn is she dependent on Sato-chan, that slight paranoia and heavy breathing at the end. What if she never comes back. We still dunno what Shio's part lifestyle was like, but Sato and her are now clearly codependent. Sato's fondness for Shio is clear, and Shio, in her child-like (supposed) innocence reciprocates. But that is exactly it, we don't know how seriously does she mean it, it could just be some sort of childish "I love everyone!" kind of feel.
It doesn't only suffice for Shio to match Sato's love, but Sato really has to be the only one, or else her fantasy will crumbled.
I'm kinda worried but so excited.
The blond guy is seriously creepy tho, if Sato even finds out, he'll probably be blackmailed to leave in some way

Pretty much sums up Shio that is how i feel about her too.
I really cant wait to see next chapter its gonna be intense!

The more I read of this chapter the more I dread it'll have an unhappy ending, and this chapter really nailed that in me.. but I love the mystery aspect of this, Shio, the mysterious person looking for her.. are they a family member, or just someone entranced by her too? how did Shio end up with Sato to begin with? I love it just for that alone it keeps me coming back, I can't wait for more even though it makes me anxious.

The mystery person is definitely a blood relative if you see the coloured pages it shows the same hair style/eyes as Shio and since the manga explained its a "he" its definitely an older brother looking for his lost younger sister (Shio).
This also explains that the house Shio is currently staying it is either A. Sato's aunties house who she killed the relatives or B. a random innocent family's house but if this was the case wouldnt Shio receive mail from the family living there and notice that the name is different since she stays at the house she would of seen letters by now? its kinda strange that no mail has been received or that Shio has noticed it. So i think it is Sato's relatives house but she killed them. What i really want to know is.. How did Sato find Shio in the first place? the manga shows that she happened to be living together with Sato doesn't really explain what happened? or am i missing something? I did notice hints that Shio and Sato were close friends? did she happen to invite her over one day and then like claimed her or something? like how did Shio forget about the relatives looking for her? its kinda strange isnt. Shio wouldnt just forget something so important especially with that vow thing. I think she had amnesia in some sort of way maybe Sato did it to her on purpose and then saw Sato as a savoir? maybe she was fed false lies about how her auntie abused her in a way hence the flash backs? i dunno im just assuming things here. But things dont add up here. To me it feels like Shio has been brainwashed or forgotten her past and only small flashbacks happen now and then? I reckon once Shio see's her brother she will remember everything and then Sato's fantasy will crumble. I think it already did once he told her the vows. Her mind literally shattered into pieces. This manga actually reminds me of School Days anime now haha

last edited at Apr 21, 2016 1:51AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

ummm...huh, I think I need to re-read this from the start...so far I agree that what has me keeping up with the translations is the mystery behind it all...like "what is going on here" ^_^

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I think page 29 should be the last page. But otherwise excellent work...

It's official. Most of the main cast in this manga got screwed over the head by Shio-chan. I understand through. It's sinful to be so super-super adorable

last edited at Apr 21, 2016 6:36AM

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I busted out laughing at the shot with Sato suddenly pulling a crowbar out her panties and trying to murder the guy right there. Also, who's that woman at the end? She appeared before with a censored face. Is she just part of Shio's own craziness?

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Kyaah what's gonna happen next?!
And btw, i don't really like little childeren. Just so noisy.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

You need to embrace your inner lolicon more :P.

last edited at Apr 21, 2016 7:07AM

joined Apr 6, 2014

A lolicon? Couldn't he have just jumped the fence and become a pretty princess for some overweight, middle-aged otaku or something?

Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

Seems like Shio is a queen bee too. This is so over the top edgy that it's kinda entertaining. So, who's rooting for the lolicon?

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Everything happening is about Shio, I'm thinking she is the devil who corrupts everyone.

That was on my mind, too. Things just got a little weirder this chapter.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Sato Friend should stop be interested in boys because she using space

joined Apr 1, 2013

You need to embrace your inner lolicon more :P.

LOL laughed so hard that this comment nice work mate :)

Gah1
joined May 25, 2015

Brother?

WhisperInTheWind
joined Mar 13, 2016

Kinda don't get the ending. Especially those bags. Were Shino's parents in there or something?

Yes they where in there, you can tell when she said "its thanks to you or you guys" i cant exactly quote it since im too lazy to go back and look but i'm pretty sure it was that..Or i could be wrong and it was her parents...its one of the two..but the clues are there.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Is there any actually sane character??)))

joined Dec 26, 2015

Sato's friend seems sane xD

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Shion posted:

Of course not. Being sane is boring.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Shion posted:

Of course not. Being sane is boring.

Except for Aladdin Sane.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Except for Aladdin Sane.

This.
I still like Ziggy Stardust better.

Not sure how I feel about this one. I just can't root for yandere relationships.
When looking at it as just a yandere story, it's pretty decent.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Well....
That escalated quickly

lilshitMochi
Images
joined Jun 8, 2016

I knew i was getting into some fucked up shit when i saw those tags but w h o a

lilshitMochi
Images
joined Jun 8, 2016

Well....
That escalated quickly

from 0 to 100 real quick

To reply you must either login or sign up.