Forum › Posts by WhisperInTheWind

WhisperInTheWind
joined Mar 13, 2016

Uhhh...this is eli x nico

WhisperInTheWind
My Idol. discussion 04 Jun 01:22
joined Mar 13, 2016

Thank the yuri goddess. I thought this was going to have some sad parts due to the cover picture, but i was happily wrong. Cute, lovely and amazing. I love MakixNico so much.~ mostly adult life MakixNico. Makes the world turn for me

WhisperInTheWind
joined Mar 13, 2016

I love this manga. How wholesome and cute it is. But I can't stand context tag...because you know darn well that the two will never ever get together. But there is always that slightest chance that it might happen. So you torture yourself the entire time holding onto that sliver of hope. Only to know you'll get crushed because it will never happen.

WhisperInTheWind
Image Comments 16 Apr 03:29
joined Mar 13, 2016
By%20hitomi

soooo goood! if a ship has to sail..let it sail this way..

WhisperInTheWind
joined Mar 13, 2016

Not really #cheating Since the two broke up. Just saying :/

WhisperInTheWind
Image Comments 01 Feb 11:12
joined Mar 13, 2016
57868001_p12

Not a love triangle actually i remember this from Tumblr...Daughter D.VA being clingy to Mommy Mercy while Mommy Fareeha was trying to get some

joined Mar 13, 2016

Other sites have it a bit further then it does on dynasty right now, but it does get better

WhisperInTheWind
Image Comments 24 Dec 22:54
joined Mar 13, 2016

Aris_1991 Amelie is 6'1" and Lena is 5'8" yes you both are 3 inches apart..but thats about it..those two tower both you and your girlfriend

WhisperInTheWind
Image Comments 24 Nov 17:52
joined Mar 13, 2016
By_ryuin123

Wow, Lena looks so good in this picture..she looks like a red headed King from King of Fighters, just so damn handsome >/////<

WhisperInTheWind
Image Comments 22 Sep 22:11
joined Mar 13, 2016
Ksyjkysk_03

This kind of Aaaangst kills me...

WhisperInTheWind
Image Comments 22 Sep 22:11
joined Mar 13, 2016
Ksyjkysk_03

This kind of Aaaangst kills me...

WhisperInTheWind
joined Mar 13, 2016

Hehehehe.....in the credit page tracer is chasing after widowmaker with a rose, how cute.

Right that is so beyond funny and cute all in one picture

WhisperInTheWind
joined Mar 13, 2016

I keep on rereading this and everytime it hits me that their relationship is quite painful. No one else will see them together - no one knows about Mizuki so it looks like she's on her own all the time. And another thing - what happens when she dies? What happens to Mizuki? Does she pass on with her or does she remain?

ANYWAY ---- I will probably keep on rereading this because it's so awesome and cute :D

I thought the same thing about when she dies.. what will happen with mizuki.. but about no one seeing them or thinking she is alone.. I really dont think it matters much since she can feel and see her.. what others think or know is not really important I guess.. but that's just my opinion XD this is a really cute story - I also come here to reread ^^

I know this is a old quote but i believe even though no one will ever see the two together, that no one will ever see how truly happy Mizuki is with the one she love is also a beautiful thing as the only person who will ever see is those two and those two alone. For love i dont think it really matters how other people feel and see things as long as you yourself is happy.. She continued even after 60+ years of her life of being with a ghost to keep a wonderful smile on her face, and that makes me tear up in joy for her.

WhisperInTheWind
Nukoduke! discussion 05 Sep 09:18
joined Mar 13, 2016

I've died at least 16 times over from the total moe-ness of this manga...such an amazing read!

I honestly hope they talk more about the pass about his GF i really want to know what his little brother did to make it feel like it was his fault. As it seems, she was terminally ill, so i'm guessing he might have caused him not to be there while she passed or something of the sort. Or got into a really big fight with her, just hope we find out soon and this gets updated super super soon, i need it now lol

joined Mar 13, 2016

Take a joke people...

https://snag.gy/aUJWFh.jpg

Lol okay it's not as extreme, but point is, there are good jokes, and bad jokes.
Not every joke is to be tolerated, just because it was made halfheartedly

WHat manga is this tell me now! i must know >.> (also is it yuri? if not nvm dont tell me)

last edited at Aug 31, 2016 8:11PM by Nezchan

WhisperInTheWind
Image Comments 04 Aug 15:56
joined Mar 13, 2016
29%20-%20syn0txw

I'm a widowtracer fan..but this is just perfect >///<

joined Mar 13, 2016

a wonderful early b-day present, thanks Dynasty scans..though i wish it would have came out tomorrow, for that would have been the best b-day present ever!

joined Mar 13, 2016

a wonderful early b-day present, thanks Dynasty scans..though i wish it would have came out tomorrow, for that would have been the best b-day present ever!

WhisperInTheWind
Image Comments 20 May 21:30
joined Mar 13, 2016
71xpqoy

Maybe thats why my GF likes to sleep on my chest o3o

WhisperInTheWind
joined Mar 13, 2016

Why does she have to be a high school girl? why not a college girl? -.- I feel underrepresented...
Also it's weird to cling to your best friend like that for years >.>

I know how you feel about the high school girl, i find it so hard these days to find a good yuri/ shoujo-ai manga involving adults. Wish she was also a college to a young adult myself. But being clingy to your Best friend for years is weird? Me and my bff has been inseparable for almost 20 years now. Even though she is engaged with a child and i'm starting out in my career field We do everything together. I dont think its weird for two people, mostly if they see eachothers as almost sisters, to be so close.

no no no, I mean cling to the romantic feelings for so long, not being close to the friend!! (like the person above said). But at the same time I was really surprised by how the friend agreed to do it with her so I'm like 'hm, maybe she was giving her mixed signals all this time' still though... >.> I mean Chiyoko is cool and all but it's kind of off putting that she'd be so... weak? I don't know how to describe it...
Also did anyone get the orange 'joke'?!?!?! I don't get it!!!

Ahhh okay okay, i know this is a super late reply but I see what you mean. And yeah it is a "bit strange" but honestly. You cant help who you fall in love with, love makes you do stupid shit, i can see where she is coming from. But there is also a time to move on and forget, just love is one of those things that make it hard to move on. And I'm sure it wasn't your typical high school crush. She was most definitely in love with her, being as they are best friends, as for my case..My BFF is literally like my sister so i cant see her as anything other then the annoying sister who you cant stand but cant be without, if you know what i mean. lol xD

WhisperInTheWind
joined Mar 13, 2016

Love the VN, Love the Manga, and most def loving this pair..cant get enough of Yuna x Hina >///<

last edited at May 1, 2016 11:16PM

WhisperInTheWind
joined Mar 13, 2016

Kinda don't get the ending. Especially those bags. Were Shino's parents in there or something?

Yes they where in there, you can tell when she said "its thanks to you or you guys" i cant exactly quote it since im too lazy to go back and look but i'm pretty sure it was that..Or i could be wrong and it was her parents...its one of the two..but the clues are there.

WhisperInTheWind
Mama Yuu discussion 15 Apr 03:58
joined Mar 13, 2016

Classic stressed, unhappy housewife finds she truly loves another stressed, unhappy housewife.

C'mon gals, just start the Cheating/Netorare already

I think what it is that, not many people find the whole Cheating/`Netorare very appealing and probably off putting..in many ways i dont normally read any manga or doujinshi with those tag's very much either. Just because of the hurt it brings to people..but i guess that is to ones own personal presence i guess :/

WhisperInTheWind
joined Mar 13, 2016

I love Ano but I feel sorry for Hina :(

I wish the game gave someone for Ano to pair up with...

I dont want to give away any spoilers for anybody who hasn't played the game..but honestly think about it "Ano & Sleepy <3" xD if you catch my drift

WhisperInTheWind
Sweet Room discussion 06 Apr 22:35
joined Mar 13, 2016

This should have been beautiful and wonderful, only for it to make me sad in the end...