Forum › Lily Love discussion

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

No sooner did I get out the shower and my girlfriend says I read the new chapter . Next thing I know I am on our bed and we are going at it . Now it's an hour later and I read the chapter , now I understand :3 #lovely!

joined Apr 6, 2013

Would Ploy get kidnapped already, I mean I don't hate her or anything, I just want this psycho ex-boyfriend stuff to end.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Would Ploy get kidnapped already, I mean I don't hate her or anything, I just want this psycho ex-boyfriend stuff to end.

haha, basically,
"WOULD IT JUST HAPPEN ALREADY"
"LET'S GET THIS ARC OVER WITH"

joined Aug 10, 2015

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) heh.
Eheheheheh.
HEHE.
cough

Well dang,

SHE WANTS THE GG.
And the B.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So this is what being blue balled feels like.

joined Jun 12, 2015

That was so sexy. Nice.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

I need a cigarette

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

Mew is so considerate.. She's really being good about making sure Donut is comfortable with everything, and not pushing her into stuff.. I love it. But of course, you can't hold back those desires for ever. That "next time will be the final exam" line... BEST. TEST. EVER.

joined Jan 4, 2014

Well, that was certainly... hrmm... ohh my~

Kinda wonder why she stopped herself from saying she loved her...

Perhaps some lingering doubt due to her previous messy relationship, like she is 99% into Donut but 1% still afraid of hurting Donut or getting hurt herself?

I would second that thought. In particular when considering her statement at the end: "If there is a next time, then... Well, let's just consider that your final exam." If there is...

You would think if she was confident of their relationship it would be "Next time, then... Well, let's just consider that your final exam." I think she is still uncertain of how serious Donut is about the whole thing..

Index
joined Jan 25, 2016

I would love to have a girlfriend like Mew. She is so considerate... and hot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Why does she say "if there IS a next time..."... shouldn't she have said just "next time"?

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

We all know that Mew wants to eat Donut ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Symphogeah posted:

Why does she say "if there IS a next time..."... shouldn't she have said just "next time"?

This exact question is answered literally two posts above yours.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

nice stuff

Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

This chapter was amazing but i have a really bad feeling about what's coming next.
In chapter 11 there was a good steamy mood like that, and NOPE ploy is here !
Maybe i read to much drama/angst, but i can't help feeling insecure for this ship with this kind of development, i hope i'm wrong...

last edited at Feb 29, 2016 3:20PM

Artworks-000165609848-75gqpp-t500x500
joined Aug 1, 2015

Darkfire213 posted:

Also, why does it seem that people get cramps really easy? I live near the ocean so swimming is what I do almost everyday in the summer and only a couple of times I have gotten leg cramps...

The fact you do it almost every day is likely exactly why you rarely get them. Someone who doesn't swim often and especially people who don't get much exercise in general are going to find it a lot easier to get a cramp from swimming.

lol duh. Why didn't I think of that. This is what happens when you don't think properly about people who don't live a similar lifestyle as you.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Ohoho I was looking forward to this, and oh god did it not disappoint hehee, can't wait for that final exam

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

All that hot action and all I could think about was that Donut was probably tasting salty from the seawater. I think I have problems! lol

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

All that hot action and all I could think about was that Donut was probably tasting salty from the seawater. I think I have problems! lol

Hahahah I remember when I was talking with Ratana about this chapter when she was drawing it and our convo was like this:

Ratana: And ch 18 will be sae/bikini and love scenes in the sea
me: love scenes like LOVE-LOVE scenes or just hot making-out scenes?
Ratana: Ummmm. Not sure for now. Hahahaha
Ratana: Oh...no ...I spoiler you too much
me: welllll.... in love-love scenes I think sand be... can be little crunchy in some places if you know what I mean
Ratana: Hahahaha

So yeah, you're not the only one with strange thoughts xD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hahahah I remember when I was talking with Ratana about this chapter when she was drawing it and our convo was like this:

Ratana: And ch 18 will be sae/bikini and love scenes in the sea
me: love scenes like LOVE-LOVE scenes or just hot making-out scenes?
Ratana: Ummmm. Not sure for now. Hahahaha
Ratana: Oh...no ...I spoiler you too much
me: welllll.... in love-love scenes I think sand be... can be little crunchy in some places if you know what I mean
Ratana: Hahahaha

So yeah, you're not the only one with strange thoughts xD

At least being on the rocks they avoided that problem.

I must say, I was actually impressed with that one Mira book that took that into account, the love interest didn't use her hands because sand would get where sand shouldn't.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Yum. Now I have to go read it again.

16kb
joined Feb 29, 2016

Blonde chick be assertive. The laundry scene reminded me a bit of Octave.
I miss Octave now ;-; Setsuko :(

I miss it too :v

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

This series is the kind of mix of innocence and sexy times I wish more yuri would be like. I was kinda doubtful at first but it grew on me and Ratana looks to have a promising future.

Often times it seems like stories rush forward to sensual content without building it up, or else are stuck building with minimal sensual hinting. I suspect that this isn't so much by author's design so much as the system for where it gets included by magazine demographic.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

[discussion of girls tasting like seawater]

I'll...I'll be in my bunk

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

I don't like exams, but I can't wait for the finals...kkk

To reply you must either login or sign up.