last edited at Mar 1, 2016 9:58PM

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Ratana Satis is a treasure. Damn. DAMN.

joined Mar 2, 2016

Sigh. I need more chapters to read ; - ;

joined May 1, 2013

it's probably just P'Mew trying to surprise Donut with a hug

i think we all know who it is thats behind her.

No way, if it's sneak-hugs, we know who it's gotta be:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUJgMpCRBAw

joined Apr 1, 2013

Need the next chapter its starting to get juicy :P

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Need the next chapter its starting to get juicy :P

Now when I'm wainting for next chapters I want to focus on chapters for volume :P so...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Characters are nice, drawing is nice, story is simple yet cute and entertaining, with its share of sexiness and a little drama.

And not too drawn out. So then, Ratana Satis will be able to work on new projects, new stories, new characters...for our entertainment.

Nothing like the manhwa-which-must-not-be-named... >_>

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Is it time for the FINAL EXAM already?? =333
I hope its gonna get hot))

Ephemeral_one
joined Feb 28, 2016

Hmm....I know it sounds like Ploy is being two faced but I can sympathize with her. When you lose someone due to your own failures, you can want them back so badly you don't care who you hurt in the process. Luckily, Ploy is self aware enough to realize her faults whereas a pettier person would be stuck in that mentality and not realize they're doing more damage to their relationship with that person.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Ephemeral_one posted:

Hmm....I know it sounds like Ploy is being two faced but I can sympathize with her. When you lose someone due to your own failures, you can want them back so badly you don't care who you hurt in the process. Luckily, Ploy is self aware enough to realize her faults whereas a pettier person would be stuck in that mentality and not realize they're doing more damage to their relationship with that person.

It seems to me that at first she didn't care because she didn't know Donut at all. I think the change is actually because she's gotten to know Donut and at least has enough self awareness to realize that Donut's a far better fit for Mew than she is.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

EDIT: Maybe the shadow is Mew. "Surprise! Final exam time!"

It is odiously an experienced Donut from the future trying to educated her innocent younger self

Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

So on the first chapter Donut said: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lily_love_ch01#7 (who would believe that lie anyway)

And now here it is: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lily_love_ch19#14

O_O i was expecting someone hot but not this much ! Donut is stunning !

last edited at Mar 2, 2016 10:37PM

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Ratana has new series called Pulse and this series has two chapters so far. The main character was from Mentality one-shot and she's a cardiology surgeon.

last edited at Mar 3, 2016 9:23AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Ratana has new series called Pulse and this series has two chapters so far. The main character was from Mentality one-shot and she's a cardiology surgeon.

Yes to all of that. I didn't want to post it here (in this thread) because when I will be at home I will upload teaser chapter like WDTFS series.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

We have a Pulse...

(new Ratana's series)

last edited at Mar 3, 2016 3:49PM

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Shipping Worldwide?

Yes, that's why it's "international" part there :P

damn... I want to buy it...but I don't want to get involved with paypal... grahh...

btw:

"ที่อยู่/address (ขอแบบละเอียดและถูกต้องนะคะ ป้องกันการส่งผิพลาด)"

this stands for the whole address? (street and number, postcode, and country) since there are some untranslated lines. but I think since they're untranslated they're only for thailand

last edited at Mar 3, 2016 4:09PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Shipping Worldwide?

damn... I want to buy it...but I don't want to get involved with paypal... grahh...

btw:

this stands for the whole address? (street and number, postcode, and country) since there are some untranslated lines. but I think since they're untranslated they're only for thailand

Made "tutorial" > click

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Shipping Worldwide?

btw:

Made "tutorial" > click

you are awesome. :)

joined Oct 20, 2015

I wonder when that final exam is going to happen ';)

joined Jan 8, 2014

So I just pre-ordered the "secret scene" ... what happens next? Do I get an email or something saying time to pay? ...im a little anxious about it since ive never bought manga like this, plus im super excited(tho ill have to wait until the translated chapters catch up ^_^

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

I always thought that Donut would be a case of sudden-hotness-without-glasses but now I think she's kinda OP in that regard... Also, that speech Ploy gave sort of ruined her character for me. :/ I was hoping she'd continue being annoyingly evil, but now she was reduced to just annoying. She's starting to remind me of Kaname from Strawberry Panic. Merp...

last edited at Mar 5, 2016 4:40AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

So I just pre-ordered the "secret scene" ... what happens next? Do I get an email or something saying time to pay? ...im a little anxious about it since ive never bought manga like this, plus im super excited(tho ill have to wait until the translated chapters catch up ^_^

You can pay whenever you want (before April 30th). When you will pay Ratana will got invoice automatically from paypal. If you have any other questions you can always write to Ranata on her FB :)

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

So it seems chapter 31 will be the last (or next to last) and that she eventually plans a sequel, maybe about Ice (and her relationship with Ploy?)

And that Lily Love won't be translated officially in digital form in other languages because it's too much of a hassle copyright-wise (but I guess dead-tree versions will be made)

That's what I got from her FB anyway.

last edited at Mar 6, 2016 8:40AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.