Forum › My Odile discussion

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Suddenly licking a stranger's neck... she has got a lot of selfcontrol and is a really normal person .__.

She wasn't a stranger.

She licked her before ever talking to her, so yes. (Later she licked her when she was in bed but I meant the first time).

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

GRRRRRRRAAAGH, THAT ENDING

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nezchan posted:

Suddenly licking a stranger's neck... she has got a lot of selfcontrol and is a really normal person .__.

She wasn't a stranger.

Personally I thought the main character was the stranger of the two, lol.

Rsz_x7m817y
joined Jan 31, 2015

Huh. That was depressing, I feel bad for the MC (Saki as well, but the MC more so for living in such a restricted life).

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Licking a random hot-looking stranger's sweat is a good way to get to know them, kiddos.

I'll try that out and let you know how it goes. :)

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

'let me wipe your sweat off for you

lick

wait damn it no, thats wrong - '

joined Aug 10, 2015

'let me wipe your sweat off for you

lick

wait damn it no, thats wrong - '

Haha that was so funny xD But doesn't everyone have this -Oh-Shit!-Thus-Wasn't-What-I-Wanted-To-Do-But-Now-I-Did-Moment???

I remember in elementary school, that i ACCIDENTALLY kissed a girl on the cheek, but i wanted to whisper something to her! The awkward silence and the weird look she gave me afterwards, wasn't really worth it :c
To think that she was my best friend...ugh.
And funny thing, i saw her again some weeks ago, 'cuz our schools aren't really that away from each other, and AFTER ALL THESE YEARS,(6 years) THE FIRST THING SHE SAID TO ME:

"U lesbian?"

Facepaaaaaalm.

:(

Life's hard.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Old school yuri.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Okay so you love her yea? Lets just sit on yer ass and cry some more that would definitely change the situation for the better г_г
Nice work though it has a really stupid ending

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

OK I'm annoyed too, but I also understand that Japanese school girls going out as kids/teens is considered normal. Not to mention these sheltered upper-class girls might not understand a lot of things. I mean MC does only really start to realize what love truly is after getting shoved down and bitten. I mean she's never been in a relationship before and the girls talk about marriage interviews - so it's likely they've never even considered choosing a relationship themselves and/or love.

I think it's really shitty but those making out MC to purely a heartless bitch aren't considering a lot of the situation.

Umm. Yeah. This is pretty much what I was going to say. Ok. Not nearly as well though.
MC is young and has a big arse flaw. We see her facing it just as the story comes to an end. Probably to never be continued since the author has mad his/her point. They could meet up again later in life. We just don't know if she will break away from these traditions or what ever you call them that have her parents picking her husband.

Profile_ing
joined Sep 20, 2014

Biting? Or would that be too much of a spoiler?

Also, gwennie-chan, great analysis. It made me appreciate this a bit more even though I still think the premise was just too weird (licking somebody's sweat out of nowhere and just cuddling up to a them afterwards, even though MC seemed to not be very fond of her/jealous in the first place...?) and the structure was "meh" as well.
Let's see if this gets a sequel, guess that'll be the time to judge it for what it is. But on its own this just makes me wonder what I just read...

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

LOL what the fuck xD
I couldn't take this seriously, especially when the sweat-licking kept recurring

Why did the end seem to tragic?
Gurl, she LITERALLY just left.
LIKE.
5 SECONDS AGO.
RUN????

last edited at Dec 24, 2015 1:37PM

joined Jan 8, 2014

Oh wow....I hope this has a part two, even a part three maybe ^_^
I thought it was really good.

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Also, gwennie-chan, great analysis. It made me appreciate this a bit more even though I still think the premise was just too weird

I'm glad my insights made the story a little better for you.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Wow it was pretty good. I liked MC a lot. It honestly wasn't really angsty. More like good drama.

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

This had a really classic feel to it, esp. when MC had her hair in those braids. Love.

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

Glad that this had the Aaaaangst tag or I might have accidentally read it. Sounds like I dodged a bullet.

Don't understand why some people like reading tragedies. There's enough tragedy in Real Life, why go to fiction to wallow in even more of it?

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Don't understand why some people like reading tragedies. There's enough tragedy in Real Life, why go to fiction to wallow in even more of it?

Masochism. Catharsis.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Same reason you read anything, because it's interesting.

Blakeysquare
Yuri Project
joined Sep 15, 2013

Thor:
Glad that this had the Aaaaangst tag or I might have accidentally read it. Sounds like I dodged a bullet.

Here's another list of works to avoid you might find useful.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Congrats on your release, none! :) (and bravo to the other contributors as well)

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Thanks, OP. Wouldn't be possible without your tutoring either =D

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

OrangePekoe posted:

Congrats on your release, none! :) (and bravo to the other contributors as well)

Yup, he did a great job on it <3

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

"I meant to wipe the sweat off her neck but I licked it instead," is about as realistic as, "I tripped and my dick fell in her vagina."

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

SeifukuGirls posted:

"I meant to wipe the sweat off her neck but I licked it instead," is about as realistic as, "I tripped and my dick fell in her vagina."

Well she did wipe it off. Just with her tongue.

To reply you must either login or sign up.