Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Aug 10, 2015

New chapter!
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/56

and the flames of haters and the impatients shalt roar ablaze...

Is anyone else having issues reading on the mobile app/browser? Getting the continuous reload in the browser and a notice which leads me to the App Store on the app. :/

Black-and-white-ed-sheeran-performance-favim.com-1975182
joined Aug 17, 2015

If you don't mind me asking, did they just had xxx after those kissing scenes because they had fade aways and a really strange atmosphere? O.O I know it's natural between couples but I want No-Rae to remain pure and innocent. Ugh. I don't mind having a lot of flashbacks between her ex, but it bothers me when there's too much intimate scenes. I know they were sooo in love. I get it. Rub it in will you Ssamba? :(

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

If you don't mind me asking, did they just had xxx after those kissing scenes because they had fade aways and a really strange atmosphere? O.O I know it's natural between couples but I want No-Rae to remain pure and innocent. Ugh. I don't mind having a lot of flashbacks between her ex, but it bothers me when there's too much intimate scenes. I know they were sooo in love. I get it. Rub it in will you Ssamba? :(

I don't see any xxx but you can guess something like this happened anyway. At this point, it's preety inevitable that it happened in the past, considering how much in love they used to be. I usually brush scenes like this off when it's a couple I'm not shiping
I just hope the scenes with Seol-A won't be like this too and we will get more details

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

New chapter!

Is anyone else having issues reading on the mobile app/browser? Getting the continuous reload in the browser and a notice which leads me to the App Store on the app. :/

Yeah mine is acting up as well. I click on it and it does nothing.

joined Aug 18, 2015

New chapter!

I've had the same issue on ios app since yesterday. use web browser

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

looking at these flashbacks make me realise that I prefer No-Rae with long hair rather than short hair. I guess Ssamba cut No-Rae to symbolise that she is somewhat of a different person now then what she used to be. Her innocence and naivety has been lost due to her heartbreak. Now that she has seen her ex and maybe in the next few chapters she can talk her feelings out and move on from this relationship.

I just want sexy time with No-Rae and Seol-A. I don't want it to end with both of them confessing and then its over. #Makesexytimehappen

joined Oct 14, 2015

New chapter!

Kinetik_09

Yep, me. Seems like they took down the Korean Comico? (Temporary I pressume? For update?)

I just went straight to the comico website to 'heart' the chapter instead. Edit: Like the ^others were doing.

And of course I cannot thank Halmoni and all the others enough for their dedication, granting us the English translation faster than lighting! bows to the masters

p.s. Thanks for all the discussions, I truly enjoyed all of the insights and point of views given, and please do continue! (In fact, I have read this whole 180 pages thread, at least twice... It's very interesting to see how some canon people were sharing 50gazillion years prior actually take roots... Lots of food for thought so to speak.)

and goes back into stealth-mode

last edited at Nov 22, 2015 10:57AM

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Btw what does No-Rae wear in the end of the chapter? Is she going to set up the building on fire or something lol

I was already lost being unable to read (since this one was a lot of words), but that kinda caught my attention too. I was like "woah, did this turn dark??".

Someone mentioned Sung-pyo being the one to initiate the break up--is that a theory or did that happen in toward the end of this chap?

...This chapter is looong. Seeing as it ended in a flashback panel, I'm expecting the flashbacks to continue next week, but maybe it'll move on to Australia or something. Ssamba's probably received at least some of the feedback about hanging in the flashbacks too long--but wasn't Seol-a's extended flashback/memory arc three chapters? It wasn't contiguous in this way, but Seol-a's more expressive. I don't think interspersing the black panels with No-rae staring out a window, staring out into a park and staring ... would add anything. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

And then we go to deal with Sung-pyo in the present, ha-ha. I'm just glad Seol-a doesn't have this view into No-rae's head, 'cause that would be just kinda demoralizing.--So since that's not the case, I hope Seol-a regathers her confidence, grabs No-rae and pushes out that confession. DO NOT depend on No-rae to "figure it out" or something. Not happening. If Seol-a can't manage that immediately after the flashback sequences end, then I'd at least like some confirmation that No-rae is over this guy. :(

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

DO NOT depend on No-rae to "figure it out" or something. Not happening. If Seol-a can't manage that immediately after the flashback sequences end, then I'd at least like some confirmation that No-rae is over this guy. :(

No-Rae seemed indifferent when she met Sung-Pyo again now. So for now, most possible option would be that she is over him.
Don't be in a hurry, it's not like Seol-A will have just only one chance and then everything will be lost. I will admit though, that if we keep on getting Sung-Pyo lovey dovey flashbacks my not so mature side will want to see No-Rae rejecting him now, just to balance things a little from their past :P

I want No-Rae to at least stop running away from Seol-A. I mean come on, she did it with Sung-Pyo, why not Seol-A too? Seol-A shouldn't be the one who does all the work all the time.
When I was reading the chapter where No-rae ran away to her home town to avoid Seol-A I was like "And this is how friendships end". Because a very very few people would actually do what Seol-A did and ran behind their friend. realistically, someone in Seol-A's position would get mad and be like screw her. And that would mark the end of their relationship, as both people from that point would have a bad blood and start avoiding each other.
But this is what I found interesting, Seol-A's past and maybe neediness led her to act differently

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I see the arch lasting more than 3 chapters, which I am fine with. The more we can see into No-Rae the better in my opinion. We all complained, myself included how we didn't get much from her so far. Maybe throughout the rest of the manga we will get more from No-Rae's perspective. I remember someone said a while back No-Rae has multiple layers, and just when you think you have her figured out, only more needs to be revealed. So, we are still pealing those layers off.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I am really hoping that this manhwa will get more than just 100 chapters, because 100 chapters doesn't seem enough for this, unless there's a huge development on No-rae and Seol-A's relationship after this flashback and Sung-pyo arc.

I think Sung-Pyo broke down and left No-rae just like that and there's not even a clean break-up between them, that's why No-rae was so heartbroken by it. But I might be wrong.

18%20-%20eternal%20flame
joined Jun 18, 2015

Im kinda hooked for now, but the last significant development was in chapter 44 when no-rea told soal-a "do as you like, im ok with whatever you decide" we are apartly still in chapter 52, so thier is hope.

last edited at Nov 22, 2015 1:25PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

My guess is that SungPyo broke down mentally because of his knee injury preventing him from playing soccer. He then broke up with Norae and said he decided to enlist.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

No salty tears this week? How will I keep myself young w/o dem tears???? The Korean readers on comico this week also seem to have calmed down from their salty rampage of "WHERE IS SEOLRAE GIMME", so good job on holding out everyone lol

Ch. 52 eng trans - http://pastebin.com/qvsj6WYm

Also concerning the app, I'll look into it after I get home today so yeah hopefully we'll figure something out. The android app is still working for me though.

last edited at Nov 22, 2015 2:32PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

My guess is that SungPyo broke down mentally because of his knee injury preventing him from playing soccer. He then broke up with Norae and said he decided to enlist.

I don't think you really "decide" to enlist in South Korea? I think young men have to.

joined Mar 23, 2013

I don't think you really "decide" to enlist in South Korea? I think young men have to.

I think he meant that he picked a particular time for it. I don't know how it works in SK but I know countries where militiary service is obligatory you have some wiggle room like 19-22.

You can pick which year to start your service.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Yeah they have to enlist, but I think they can choose when to

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Thanks Halmoni for your speedy translation. And I'm sorry we disappointed you by not crying this week. Readers grow up eventually lol.

And yes I was right about his mental breakdown :D

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Yeah they have to enlist, but I think they can choose when to

I think some Brood War players could postpone it into their late 20s. Boxer and Nada come to mind.

So we just saw the cause of their eventual breakup? Maybe it wasn't the actual trigger but I can't help but say I was expecting something that seemed more serious than a sports injury. I have some colleagues teaching P.E. who have been struggling with knee and tendon problems ever since university but it never jeopardized their job and one friend who had to kiss his aspirations of becoming a professional soccer player goodbye but that was when he was around 16 and simply didn't manage to get drafted into a third league cadre when it was crunch time.

He's being kind of a wuss, isn't he?

Then again, I've also had my fair share of disappointments and didn't take some of them too well. But I always found it a bit soothing to at least grind your teeth and growl if fate has its jaws your neck.

last edited at Nov 22, 2015 4:10PM

joined Dec 9, 2014

It's funny, how we were making so many speculations last week and here it is now. Still a simple explanation nonetheless. Thanks for translation!

Besides the reason why they broke up, another fact in this chapter struck me too. In the end she says "A crack in his feelings and mine"
So I guess this is the story of how she fell out of love with him in the end? I guess Ssamba is trying to say how even if some people can start off great, something might happen and drift them apart. At least this is how I see it.
Reminds me of what some love experts say about the honey moon phase in a couple. That in the beggining they are infatuated, but when this period is over problems start to arise and that's when the real test begins.
Also the fact that Seol-A and No-Rae have already gone through a crisis in their friendship and didn't drift apart. Of course it's different because it's a friendship, but they still got to see the ugly side of each other anyway

last edited at Nov 22, 2015 4:15PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

Besides the reason why they broke up, another fact in this chapter struck me too. In the end she says "A crack in his feelings and mine"
So I guess this is the story of how she fell out of love with him in the end? I guess Ssamba is trying to say how even if some people can start off great, something might happen and drift them apart. At least this is how I see it.
Also the fact that Seol-A and No-Rae have already gone through a crisis in their friendship and didn't drift apart. Of course it's different because it's a friendship, but they still got to see the ugly side of each other anyway

She was a bit vexed that he did not wish to share with her his feelings. Once you start putting barriers between your partner on what you can or can't share is where the danger happens, the falling off.

Defense mechanisms are tricky, they can turn against you if you abuse them. If you always close yourself in periods of stress you risk alienating those who desperately want and like to help support and they might turn bitter over the fact you do not "trust" them enough.

But considering how she says in the beginning how she felt "betrayed" in the end strongly suggests this is just the beginning of him avoiding her in some ways.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I think Sung Pyo and Norae were too similar in terms of their tendency to withdraw from other people when there are conflicts or unpleasantness. Thats why when Sung Pyo withdrew himself, Norae didnt have the agressiveness to get him out of his shell. And that eventually led to their breakup.

Ssamba wanted to let us know only and only Seola could be a match for Norae.

joined Oct 14, 2015

Is it me or is the FF's imgur page not working?
I wanted to read some older chapters...

Edit: Think imgur is down, other links don't work either. (Error code 404 as well)

ieeheh

Ssamba wanted to let us know only and only Seola could be a match for Norae.

Yes, please! That would be really sweet.

last edited at Nov 22, 2015 8:10PM

joined Apr 20, 2015

Yay more flashbacks. Yay no Seolrae for another week \ ^o^ /

ahem back to the topic

I think Sung Pyo and Norae were too similar in terms of their tendency to withdraw from other people when there are conflicts or unpleasantness. Thats why when Sung Pyo withdrew himself, Norae didnt have the agressiveness to get him out of his shell. And that eventually led to their breakup.

I was thinking of the same thing. Given how in love No-rae and Sung-Pyo were supposed to be, their relationship fell apart too easily when disaster hits. Makes you wonder if the two of them ever got past each other's outer shells. And No-rae is the type that doesn't like confrontations, so she kept it in and hoped that things will turn out okay (which never happens in real life or fiction -.-).

As for the break-up, I think Sung-Pyo must've done something more to push it past the breaking point. In that chapter when she turned down Ji-Hwan, No-rae did said her trust was betrayed. Their relationship is strained, and it seems like they're falling out of love, but him withdrawing and running away (to Australia we go~) isn't something that should break her trust in him. I'm thinking he pulled a Seju or something, got wasted and cheated on her while he's "away" :P

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa
joined May 17, 2015

Thanks to thatanon for making a rough typeset of Chapter 52!

A rough typeset has been uploaded to flutteringfeelings.imgur.com (short address: bit.do/ffi).

Chapter 52 rough typeset by thatanon
http://imgur.com/a/tJFCq

Enjoy!

Minor side note:
It takes a little while for the link to the chapter to show up on the flutteringfeelings.imgur.com main page. For now, please use the direct link to the chapter above.

To reply you must either login or sign up.