Forum › Lily Love discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

So adorable but that last phrase killed the mood lol

Just kidding of course

last edited at Oct 22, 2015 10:51AM

joined Aug 10, 2015

M-my kokoro..can't..take...this...sweetness...so...sweet...it's almost donut-like D:

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

"I just want to be close to my Donut"... its sound to me that she would eat her >///<

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

Kiss her!..!..! >-<

Don't worry ;) hot make out session is in next chapter :3

Can't wait! :D

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Insulin shots! Get Your insulin shots here! Only Now for Free! Take one get one additional for the following chapters! Insulin shots...

joined Jun 12, 2015

Ah, yes!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I want to be close to my Donut....

TO EAT IT!

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

Not going to lie, what I loved the most of this was Donut becoming more and more aware of P'mew. Her smell, her form, those little things that persist in your consciousness when you're near someone who drives you crazy in that best possible way.

I was worried that Donut was going to be one of those more cliched "I don't really get it" type of MCs, but she's getting it, slowly but surely, and it's so fun to watch.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I want to be close to my Donut....

TO EAT HER!

Corrected

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Not going to lie, what I loved the most of this was Donut becoming more and more aware of P'mew. Her smell, her form, those little things that persist in your consciousness when you're near someone who drives you crazy in that best possible way.

I was worried that Donut was going to be one of those more cliched "I don't really get it" type of MCs, but she's getting it, slowly but surely, and it's so fun to watch.

This right here is what I'm liking.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yup, I feel I can connect with Donut more since she's able to look at a woman, and moreover the woman she loves, and feels that physical attraction as much as the "I want her by my side" you see in so many other yuri stories. Just as much I can identify with P'Mew, who just plain wants to spend time with her lover, because that alone gives her pleasure and connects them deeper.

Such a good chapter, mmmm.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

That almost kiss scene !!
It made my kokoro go dokidoki !!
Omg. Kyaaaa !!
Great chapter. I need mooooore~~
(^w^)

last edited at Oct 22, 2015 1:49PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Myabe she landed on Dynasty while looking up yuri.

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

Myabe she landed on Dynasty while looking up yuri.

I want to believe.

Unnamed%20(1)
joined Mar 11, 2013

Man, as adorable as it is, the dialogue is still quite cringey. LOL

20230129_212706
joined Oct 20, 2015

seems like someone it's going to eat a "donut" :D

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Have fictional lesbians never seen someone blush before in their lives? Who mistakes blushing for being sick? Genuinely have no idea where that cliche even came from.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Have fictional lesbians never seen someone blush before in their lives? Who mistakes blushing for being sick? Genuinely have no idea where that cliche even came from.

Not really a cliche, quite a lot of times when you have a fever you are more red in the face.

I want a donut too... Me HUNGRY~

joined Sep 11, 2014

The cover pages for these are always so seductive, but they haven't gone anywhere near that far lol

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

The cover pages for these are always so seductive, but they haven't gone anywhere near that far lol

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Maybe she knew and took advantage of it ~

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I'm getting flashbacks of Girlfriends with her using google to search for yuri

NOW I WANT DONUTS TOO ;~:

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

I'm getting real sick and tired of them teasing us. >:(
Not only that, they keep overusing cliches! Ugh, the horror!

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Cliché or not...it's still super cute and has enough substance to keep me coming back.

To reply you must either login or sign up.