Forum › Posts by Beast

Unnamed%20(1)
joined Mar 11, 2013

Sorry guys, Tranquil Spring kind of dissolved. However, I was the last editor for this, and I still have the scans and script, and am planning on finishing the last chapter sometime soon. It'll probably be released under Payapaya scans.

Are you still working on this?

Beast
Lily Love discussion 22 Oct 14:38
Unnamed%20(1)
joined Mar 11, 2013

Man, as adorable as it is, the dialogue is still quite cringey. LOL

Beast
My Beloved discussion 10 May 17:36
Unnamed%20(1)
joined Mar 11, 2013

There is only one question after this new chapter... will the black haired girl cheat or break up before ? I bet on the cheating >.>

Back to the good ol' cliché that Bi are cheaters because it's just in their nature.

I cant decide if its better or worse than the "if they are bi they MUST want to taake part in an orgy/threesome" trope.

You don't need to decide, you're allowed to hate them both.

I think that those who are Bi sexual don't know what they really want . Do they want same sex relations or opposite relations , maybe just do as many as they can while their body is still young . this could almost be a form of Nymphomania . I won't judge or speak ill of Bi's , but in regards to this chapter , if a girl told me she was bisexual just before asking me out, I would have said no , no matter how beautiful she may be I cannot date nor have a relationship with someone who doesn't make a solid choice. Sorry if this upsets anyone .

"Won't judge / speak ill", but you're implying that bisexual people can't make solid choices and don't know what they really want. Is that not thinking with prejudice?
That's like saying that even if somebody choses either same sex relations or opposite relations, they're still making an uncertain choice with who they like, cause there's still other people available. You shouldn't be thinking that it's only gender that makes you like or want someone.

Regardless, back to the recent chapter, I wonder if Ayuna reads/knows of Satomi's novels. o-o

Beast
Unnamed%20(1)
joined Mar 11, 2013

sighs
hugs herself
That was a really amazing little story.
sniff
happy smile

joins the hugging
Quite heartwrenching, yet heartwarming too.

Unnamed%20(1)
joined Mar 11, 2013

Apparently, the pictures used in the covers, related to Justice For Girls, are a part of "Girls Uprising", which is a novel and illustrations art book. There is INDEED a story to it, but not what I expected it to be, as I had thought it was a manga. Regardless, if you're still interested, you could check it out.

Unnamed%20(1)
joined Mar 11, 2013

Takemiya Jin <3

Unnamed%20(1)
joined Mar 11, 2013

All this discussion about one or the other being wrong...I've come to realize the title suits the story, indeed. It's called "Irrational Us" for a reason.

Unnamed%20(1)
joined Mar 11, 2013

But, the noses! I can't handle it, they look just so wrong! Like they're a hole instead of a bump, or facing other way, I don't know.
And the art is cute - I really like the style... but I can't help but notice those noses all the time.
I know it's not a big deal, and I'd really love to enjoy the art too, but aaargh!!
It's a bit frustrating even.

and you ruined it for me, since i read the comment i keep looking at the noses and finding them reaaaaally weird,

Can't. Unsee. ;_;

Unnamed%20(1)
joined Mar 11, 2013

I'm constantly re-reading this one. I can't even express properly how much i would have loved to have seen it turned into a series!

I agree! Even if there were only a sequel as a continuation of this, it would be lovely.

Beast
Unnamed%20(1)
joined Mar 11, 2013

well, all we can do is wait~

..................... All this waiting ain't easy...

I agree ;_;

Beast
Unnamed%20(1)
joined Mar 11, 2013

oh my.

Beast
Candy discussion 12 May 22:33
Unnamed%20(1)
joined Mar 11, 2013

The series has ended. The last chapter (10) is the last one. But it isn't completed (and now even abandoned) since Futari Wa Pretty Anon decided to not edit bonus/extra/omake/whatever_the_name_is stuff (they stated during the release of chapter 10 that the work on Volume 1 bonuses is in progress... on 28 September 2012...) and if I remember correctly some anon on /u/ stated that they won't do it cause of lack of interest in the series (where he/she obtained that info I have no idea) but if it's true that's a real shame...

Aww. I'd totally be interested in the omake. ;[
Are there raws for it?

Beast
Reversible discussion 01 May 16:59
Unnamed%20(1)
joined Mar 11, 2013

I read the first chapter and i'd like to know if this is gonna be a yaoi or even a shonen ai?
Because there are only boys and cross dressing...x)
I don't really like stories involving a romance between a boy dressed like a girl and a real girl....
So if someone can answer me it'd be really nice :)

More on the light shounen ai side.
There's a lot of teasing involved, and it's a pretty entertaining story.

Unnamed%20(1)
joined Mar 11, 2013

I've seen Justice for Girls on quite a few covers of past Yuri Hime volumes. Has anyone scanalated this manga by Fukami Makoto? Or know where I could find or read it?
It seems extremely interesting and awesome. ;D
Hopefully I'm not the only one wondering. ;_;

Thanks to anyone who can help.~

Beast
Blank discussion 18 Mar 23:02
Unnamed%20(1)
joined Mar 11, 2013

I absolutely love this. T~T
Always brings me to tears.
orr...maybe it's just me. Regardless, it's so adorable and sweet, but intensely angsty.
Love the artist's works. ^^

Beast
Bosom Kiss discussion 11 Mar 18:05
Unnamed%20(1)
joined Mar 11, 2013

Well...in general, a kiss on the hair means fondness and a kiss on the hand means respect.