Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I'm really enjoying how this manga is going. It's so refreshing to see the senpai getting all flustered over the MC and going out of her way to see her and buy her presents, etc. I really, really like the MC but then thats because I'm Ace myself and its super interesting to see how she sees relationships and other people.
(Its a bit different for me, but asexuality is one big spectrum so thats not surprising)

MC ofc might not be ace but I'm super hoping that she is. The idea that they would go out but the MC is still a bit "no ty" on the sexual parts of the relationship would both fit in really well with her character and also yay asexuality~ (As I've never read a manga thats dealt with it properly, so it would be nice if this one at least tried :D)

joined Mar 30, 2012

live translation? That sounds really cool, too bad I missed both of those, time to follow up for the next one :o

1a%20berserk%20jill
joined Aug 5, 2014

If you like this manga, i really recommand that you read the other works of this artist, especially this one

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

erm, is kashimashi like finally just becoming a thing or something? it's been out for like 7-8 years or so lol. in fact, kashimashi was literally the very first yuri ish thing i'd ever seen, before i even knew yuri WAS a thing :O

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

If you like this manga, i really recommand that you read the other works of this artist, especially this one

Quite good, but too bad that I'm in Yukari x Yuyuko camp =/

And Marisa x everyone (Reimu included)

last edited at Aug 14, 2015 7:51AM

joined Aug 14, 2015

Wow, that's a pretty realistic main character which we don't usually see in yuri manga. This looks like a very promising yuri manga, waiting for the next update. Nanami senpai gambatte ~/.~

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Nanami-senpai seems a little pushy for someone who's supposedly never been interested in someone before

I think it is exactly because she was never in love before so now she is all excited and wants to experience as much as possible as fast as she can. Let's be honest, if you didn't feel anything for anyone your entire life and then one day you suddenly felt incredibly interested in someone, you would be hyped and wanted to keep this feeling going as long as possible as well.

Koito-san has this wonderfully hopeful aura of, "I've no idea what it feels like to be in love, but I'm really looking forward to experiencing it someday."

It is why this manga is so great <3

Though, admittedly, if she's hoping her senpai elicits those feelings in her, then she's probably already in love without realizing it.

I'm not sure. As you said earlier, she hopes to experience those feelings, so she hopes senpai will somehow manage to lit the fire in her heart and let her.

What makes us so interested in it, is that Nanami is approaching everything so perfectly. She's not being overly pushy, nor is she making things melodramatic or awkward. She's doing the "We are just friends, but I happen to be in love with you, and I am okay with that". Which might be exactly what Koito probably needs if she were to fall in love with someone. And the kicker is that Nanami is pretty clearly just being herself...she's playing her character naturally and from the heart which makes the actions all the more compatible.

Looking forward to the future of this one big time.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

I like Yukari x Reimu personally, but I hold by the universal law that in Touhou all yuri is good yuri if done right.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

For one moment I tremble because Daddy say he will be mad is she get a girlfriend
but other character are fine with that, I think specially the last few pages

1a%20berserk%20jill
joined Aug 5, 2014

Well, this doujin is Marisa x Reimu and i'm expecting this kind of ending for "Eventually, I Will Become Yours" or at least something similar.

last edited at Aug 14, 2015 12:21PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This isn't a Touhou thread, people.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

So, speaking of Touhou ...

But seriously, I love this, and the main character in particular. Please note the realistic sisters! Selfish to the max, competitive, but not in any dramatic way. She probably let her sister borrow the charger, but not before complaining a lot for no reason. Finally, an author who probably had an actual sister.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

"So you got a girlfriend?"
"That will surely upset your father"
Ouch...

What I like about this series is how the author is not rushing the characters to get in to a relationship. I'm just wondering what kind of drama the author has in store for us, if there's any.

joined Feb 18, 2015

I adore this series and the pacing of it. At this point, you might classify Yuu as "Asexual". I really look forward to reading more of it...

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

don't underestimate us ;)

I just feel uncontrollably horny whenever I see anything alive at all, tbh. It's like a super power.

Img_283753346996831
joined Jan 12, 2014

Seems like Senpai got big sister's approval. Yea

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

I'm really enjoying this.
Cannot wait to see what becomes of the main characters feelings.
Pres is so damn likable.
This really is more fun than the usual fretting until the big confession angle. Usually followed by fainting and ending up in that nurses office thing.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

pg 19, "playing the basketballl." that needs fixing

joined Jul 16, 2015

The sister is my favorite! And I am loving this so far.

And I know what ace means, but what is MC referring to?

last edited at Aug 17, 2015 10:28AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The whole "indirect kiss" and "meeting the parents" cliches, where the MC doesn't give a damn, or even notice, while the sempai is all flustered is a nice subversion.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

what is this ace/aro thing? I'm so out of date.
EDIT Nevermind I googled it.
Seriously,back in my days we didn't have so many words for everything. how cool.
Apparently I'm demisexual so as Iread.
nice

last edited at Aug 17, 2015 10:54AM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

but what is MC referring to?

Main Character

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

Koito's passive-aggressiveness combined with her yearning to feel love makes her a pretty darn realistic MC. She also sorta reminds me of Kousaka from Hibike lol. Nanami is really well-rounded too, and even the supporting cast is varied and fleshed out.
I just hope something drives the plot forward sometime soon.

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

Those interested in iHoshiku's live translation

Expect the live translation for Yagate Kimi ni Naru this Friday, chapter 5 is the MOST interesting chapter by far I really enjoyed it and I think you guys will enjoy it as well.

I guess the link will be posted on http://ihoshiku.tumblr.com/ ...

joined Jun 12, 2015

Live translation of chapter 5.
http://imgur.com/a/RbsQC

To reply you must either login or sign up.