Forum › Posts by pinkraichu

pinkraichu
joined Jul 16, 2015

This is the cutest thing ever.

pinkraichu
Custom Maid discussion 28 Feb 12:47
joined Jul 16, 2015

I love the reference to Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai in Chapter 4!

The maid looks just like Takanashi Rikka with the eye patch <3

pinkraichu
joined Jul 16, 2015

I have been wondering if all girls schools were really like that (saying onee-sama, doting over the popular girl), or if it is only in manga. Does anyone know?

pinkraichu
joined Jul 16, 2015

As for Yuu, I think she's waiting for that perfect spark or fluttering feeling she's so often read about. That's fine, but I think that she's looking for it so much that she's missing that the change is already happening.

^ This!!

pinkraichu
Yurumon discussion 03 Feb 01:32
joined Jul 16, 2015

Make me want to play pokemon... just when I can't afford to waste time on games

Me too. My life is so busy right now D: I haven't even beat Aplha Sapphire yet...

But liking this so far! I wonder where they came up with this idea.

joined Jul 16, 2015

It's so nice to see these girls live a normal life, unlike in the anime ;_;

pinkraichu
joined Jul 16, 2015

Feeling conflicted x.x

pinkraichu
joined Jul 16, 2015

I noticed that the movie they saw was very similar to a movie Chinatsu and Yui watched in Yuru Yui Season 3, Episode 7. There were two women kissing and then one of them turned into a monster.

I feel like it is too much of a coincidence. Is that a real movie? Or is there some kind of joke about it? Or maybe the series were referencing each other? Idk x.x

Does anyone know the answer?

last edited at Jan 6, 2016 2:53PM

pinkraichu
joined Jul 16, 2015

I am glad to see more stuff with these two, and the art was good.

But I feel this was not well written at all :/

pinkraichu
joined Jul 16, 2015

I love Miku x Luka, but I felt this was poorly written.

I felt there was really no reason for them to reformat. I mean, shouldn't Luka have fought against it more? I felt it was unrealistic.

pinkraichu
joined Jul 16, 2015

This was beautiful.

And it is good to see a traditional, strict character who actually supported a lesbian relationship :3

pinkraichu
Haiko Dolls discussion 25 Dec 18:04
joined Jul 16, 2015

Does anyone know where I can buy the original manga in Japanese? I can't find it anywhere

pinkraichu
joined Jul 16, 2015

It's just a deluge of over-the-top darkness that just leaves me feeling nothing, which is the exact opposite of what a story is supposed to do. It's like the equivalent of eating snow: cold, flavorless and uninspired. Bah, how I loathe stories like this. What a waste.

I understand if dark stories aren't your preference, but what English teacher taught you that stories are supposed to make you feel happy?

Stories are about human struggles and the difficulties characters go through. Readers are supposed to relate to the problems of characters, whether they are good or bad, and believe me, many people can relate to the more depressing stories.

If you don't want to read dark stories, fine. But do not pass off all dark stories as bad literature that are bland or boring because many of the greatest works in literature are tragedies and are beautifully written.

last edited at Dec 22, 2015 1:07PM

pinkraichu
joined Jul 16, 2015

This was incredibly well written and had me crying. I love Akari x Chinatsu. Yes, Chinatsu is all over Yui all the time, but I think it is superficial. I feel that Chinastu and Akari are closer friends and have a deeper relationship, and therefore would make a better couple.

last edited at Dec 20, 2015 1:28AM

pinkraichu
Gardenia discussion 04 Dec 09:30
joined Jul 16, 2015

Although I have seen these kinds of scenarios and characters before, I thought this was really beautiful and heartfelt.

Also, does anyone know who the girls are on the very last page, the ones on the magazine cover? They are so cute...

pinkraichu
joined Jul 16, 2015

I've never seen SAO personally, but I've always heard people either say it's awful or amazing. I guess it's sort of a love it or hate it type thing, then. It being a harem series certainly doesn't help, of course.

SAO is a good series riddled with major plot holes and other issues. Those who like it either somehow miss these issues or consciously overlook them because there are good points. Those who hate it have either jumped on the hate bandwagon without really knowing why, simply cannot excuse the issues which are admittedly horrendous even though I enjoyed the series for what it was, or simply don't like it.

People diss SAO simply because the protagonist is practically an overpowered Gary Sue who gets all the girls without even trying.

I completely understand that everyone has their own opinion and some people may not like the story; what I don't understand is the hate wagon and how people blatantly hate it for no reason.

I admit it has its flaws, but personally like the series, especially the light novels, which are translated extremely well and help fill in some of the gaps.

As for Kirito, it is annoying that all off the girls are all over him. However, Kirito is generally a good guy with an interesting personality, and he tries to help the girls. That is why they like him. In my opinion, it is better than the harem anime where the guy has no personality and is completely brainless. THAT makes my skin crawl.

joined Jul 16, 2015

This was beautiful.

pinkraichu
joined Jul 16, 2015

I don't understand why Moe was crying at the end of Chapter 17. Was she happy or sad Mizuki could run on her own? I honestly couldn't follow her logic for the past couple of chapters...

pinkraichu
joined Jul 16, 2015

This is freaking adorable.

And the story of my life. I'm not that tiny, but I am 24 years old and everyone thinks I am still in high school.

pinkraichu
joined Jul 16, 2015

What is with all of the hate for SAO? Am I the only here that likes it?

And I liked this. I always thought Yuuki and Asuna would be cute together.

pinkraichu
NYOWACCINE discussion 10 Nov 23:37
joined Jul 16, 2015

No comments so far?

This was was adorable! Anzu and Kirari are two of my favorites!

pinkraichu
Gemini discussion 25 Oct 11:54
joined Jul 16, 2015

Their twisted logic reminded me of the twins from Ouran High School Host Club...

pinkraichu
Yuri Danshi discussion 11 Oct 10:41
joined Jul 16, 2015

I just found my new best friend. I can't get over how hilarious this manga is.

joined Jul 16, 2015

I love these two. For some reason, they are perfect together. I can't wait for more!

pinkraichu
joined Jul 16, 2015

This is freaking adorable.