Forum › Netsuzou Trap discussion

joined Jun 12, 2015

Has sex with you
"No homo, just a womanly joke!"
Who would believe that?

Girls have sex between friends all the time ..It's like.. a greeting or a (very) friendly hug

Right?....

Rubbing your friend's second lip is pretty normal. Thank goodness she didn't put it in, now THAT would have been intrusive of personal space.

Something's off about Hotaru's behaviour though, bear with me here, I think Hotaru might actually have feelings for Yuma.

Nah, she's just fooling around with her, right? That's what friends normaly do, right?

Knight
joined Oct 10, 2013

Since the author is Kodama Naoko, I got a feeling this won't end in a good way.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I detest Hotaru's character. She's so spineless; it's pretty obvious that she has a thing for Yuma yet she acts like everything she does is merely for fun or as a type of "bonding" with Yuma.

Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

I detest Hotaru's character. She's so spineless; it's pretty obvious that she has a thing for Yuma yet she acts like everything she does is merely for fun or as a type of "bonding" with Yuma.

To be fair, most people start to get the idea that you might like them when you start rubbing their private parts, Yuma is a special snow flake.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

^Yuma is an idiot. There's no way rubbing them lips is mere "bonding" between friends and she knows it yet she defends their acts together with "we're both girls, so it doesn't count" or that "we're bestfriends so it's OK!".

Rsz_x7m817y
joined Jan 31, 2015

Honestly, just ditch the boys already. This could've been something cute if it weren't for
1) unnecessary drama
2) "I'm not gay I swear!!!"
3) This is all a joke, lol no homo

but then, it wouldn't be a common yuri without these tropes I guess.

Also plottwist: surprise yaoi (I'm joking)

Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

Man I hope Fujiwara confronts Hotaru and talks some sense into her and doesn't just leave it in the air for ages.

3) This is all a joke, lol no homo

I love playing pranks on my friends.

last edited at Jul 31, 2015 9:08AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Man I hope Fujiwara confronts Hotaru and talks some sense into her and doesn't just leave it in the air for ages.

Fujiwara is the worst of the lot. "Talking some sense" for him would probably mean giving her a black eye.

last edited at Jul 31, 2015 10:50AM

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

It would be nice if we can have those boys as another yaoi couple . . . . I'm shipping them -/////-

joined Jun 12, 2015

Fujiwara is the worst of the lot. "Talking some sense" for him would probably mean giving her a black eye.

I see what you did there. Or not. Will see.

last edited at Jul 31, 2015 11:41AM

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

Agh I always hate it when the healthier relationship is the one thats not gonna happen. I was waiting for the boyf to turn into a dick and try and pressure the MO into sex but nope he's being pretty decent as far as male manga characters go. Hotaru is basically a bitch, but thats standard in a NTR so not surprising.

Is it a healthy relationship when Yuma doesn't even like him that way? No.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Has sex with you
Who would believe that?

Girls have sex between friends all the time ..It's like.. a greeting or a (very) friendly hug

Right?....

Rubbing your friend's second lip is pretty normal. Thank goodness she didn't put it in, now THAT would have been intrusive of personal space.

Something's off about Hotaru's behaviour though, bear with me here, I think Hotaru might actually have feelings for Yuma.

Nah, she's just fooling around with her, right? That's what friends normaly do, right?

No it should be obvious that she's been in love with her since they were little.

last edited at Jul 31, 2015 5:44PM

Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

No it should be obvious that she's been in love with her since they were little.

Woah, this changes everything. Does this mean that when Hotaru deep kissed Yuma and started rubbing her flower garden, it wasn't because she thought it'd be funny? You might be on to something here.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

It's not that his love means less. It's just that his love is not even clearly stated. In 3 chapters, all I can get about Takeda is that, while he seems to like Yuma, he's not in love with her and his primary goal is to lose his virginity.

Oh, he's nice about it, and not forceful. But all his actions tend to show that he wants to be on the good side of Yuma so that she spreads her legs willingly. He's not evil. He's just your average Joe who wants to get laid and make nice memories of it. He likes Yuma, but it doesn't have to be Yuma ultimately.

So yeah, I put more value in Hotaru's love, because she needs Yuma. Not some other girl, not some abusive boyfriend, but specifically Yuma. Because she's the one who's always been there for her and the one who swore to protect her always. And she's in love with her.

It can be argued that she's going completely wrong about it, almost forcing herself on Yuma, but I take it as a form of despair on her part. She's on the verge of losing her completely. For years, she's been in the Hell of "there's no way my love will ever be fulfilled". I guess you can't really relate to this, but I've been there and I can tell it's real Hell that keeps you awake at night and makes you want to punch walls because it's so unfair.

Personally, I feel for Hotaru, because I identify with her on many levels. Being next to someone you crave to touch, but can't really because it could mean the end of everything. But just a hug means the world.

So, yeah, in this context, I don't give a shit about Takeda's feelings. He's good looking and he can get a girlfriend anyday if he gets over his awkwardness. Sorry, I'm not reading this to see some random schmoe get laid with a girl he asked out because she happened to be there and cute.

This, so much this.

joined Jun 12, 2012

Friend Zone: the mango

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

i still like this manga.

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

It's not that his love means less. It's just that his love is not even clearly stated. In 3 chapters, all I can get about Takeda is that, while he seems to like Yuma, he's not in love with her and his primary goal is to lose his virginity.

Oh, he's nice about it, and not forceful. But all his actions tend to show that he wants to be on the good side of Yuma so that she spreads her legs willingly. He's not evil. He's just your average Joe who wants to get laid and make nice memories of it. He likes Yuma, but it doesn't have to be Yuma ultimately.

So yeah, I put more value in Hotaru's love, because she needs Yuma. Not some other girl, not some abusive boyfriend, but specifically Yuma. Because she's the one who's always been there for her and the one who swore to protect her always. And she's in love with her.

It can be argued that she's going completely wrong about it, almost forcing herself on Yuma, but I take it as a form of despair on her part. She's on the verge of losing her completely. For years, she's been in the Hell of "there's no way my love will ever be fulfilled". I guess you can't really relate to this, but I've been there and I can tell it's real Hell that keeps you awake at night and makes you want to punch walls because it's so unfair.

Personally, I feel for Hotaru, because I identify with her on many levels. Being next to someone you crave to touch, but can't really because it could mean the end of everything. But just a hug means the world.

dude same, i sometimes feel like hotaru tbh

So, yeah, in this context, I don't give a shit about Takeda's feelings. He's good looking and he can get a girlfriend anyday if he gets over his awkwardness. Sorry, I'm not reading this to see some random schmoe get laid with a girl he asked out because she happened to be there and cute.

This, so much this.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Bisexual , Cheating, Het . I'm really really not fond of these tags... and these all in here. But still, there's Yuri and story looks good so, I will keep reading till the end no matter what may turn out and give me a heart attack ' '

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Has sex with you
Who would believe that?

Right?....

I'm sensing some sarcasm in this thread

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

I was not particularly upset about anything at first...I simply was trying to say that the argument was flawed. By saying "one yuma for hotaru, one hotaru for yuma" and then "to hell with guys, plenty of fish in the sea", the whole basis of the argument was that yuma and hotaru get special treatment over takeda simply because, essentially, takeda is a straight boy, so his love means less because he has more possible options. Which is not a valid or sound argument, even sovereign of how misogynistic and apathetic that makes him seem. And of course I took offense to it because it was said in a way that is rather patronizing and mitigating toward me (indirectly).

Yeah, I very much can understand what you're saying. It's what I thought you were trying to say in the first place, but the way you made it sound, it seemed very flawed an argument. It was not what we would say is 'valid', as in the argument had a logic that didn't flow.

Sovereign of whether I agree or not with you (I will admit, I think there's some bias leaking in here. Takeda doesn't much seem like a bad guy yet to me...I mean if we replace him with a girl, I think there would be a lot more positive a sentiment directed his way and it would seem far less like he's just using her sexually, because to this point I can guarantee there's not substantial evidence for that claim), that's all I was tryin to point out. I did a piss-poor job of it though, thats' mah b.

last edited at Aug 1, 2015 2:44AM

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

I cannot like any of the characters. Seems like all they care about is screwing each other and being screwed whether its consensual or not. Where is the loovee?

joined May 3, 2014

Sorry, I'm rooting for Hotaru. Yuma doesn't seem very much in love with Mr Bland. Hotaru just wants to be stolen herself because she lacks the courage to break-up with her abusive boyfriend and Yuma is the only person in the world that can do that. Hotaru has probably been in love with Yuma for a long time, but we know just how HARD it is to confess to a straight friend, with the prospect of being rejected and losing a friend at the same time.

So, I want Yuma to help and protect Hotaru, like she promised from the very beginning. To hell with the guys. I can't empathize with them at all. There's plenty of fishes in the sea for them.

But there's only one Yuma for Hotaru and one Hotaru for Yuma. In the whole universe and for all eternity.

^Just this.

^yeha THAT

^oh and THIS

That last sentence though.. Gurlll you're definitely gay as hell but you don't know it. Poor Yuma

^need to say more?

Has sex with you
Who would believe that?

Right?....

Conclusion GOT TO LOVE DYNASTY COMMENT SECTION
I'm really enjoying this

last edited at Aug 1, 2015 3:47AM

joined Jul 16, 2015

I hate cheating myself, but I think in Yuma's mind it isn't cheating because Hotaru is just messing with her. Hotaru, on the other hand, seems to have no qualms about anything. However, if Yuma and Hotaru actually get together and they are still with their boyfriends, then I will be upset.

Mustard%20spark
joined Aug 1, 2015

Best ending: the girls are hit by a car while attempting to meet at a hotel. The guys find comfort in each other's arms.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Best ending: the girls are hit by a car while attempting to meet at a hotel. The guys find comfort in each other's arms.

... No.

To reply you must either login or sign up.